Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

419 ! Eduworld International @ 96adeniyi Jones Ikeja-lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 419 ! Eduworld International @ 96adeniyi Jones Ikeja-lagos (3734 Views)

What Is The Origin Of The Slang 419 / Curiosity: How And Why Did The Figures (419) Be Used To Mean "Scam", "Fraud"? / Tutorial Centers In Ikeja, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

419 ! Eduworld International @ 96adeniyi Jones Ikeja-lagos by dotken: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]BEWARE OF THE SO CALLED EDUWORLD INTERNATIONAL ,EDUWORLD AGENCY LTD @ NO 96 ADENIJI JONES IKEJA LAGOS.THE ORGANISATION IS ALREADY OWNING PEOPLE MILLIONS DUE TO FRUAD.

THE WEB : www.eduworldagency.org
E-mail: kingsley@eduworldagency.org

THE TWO PEOPLE IN CHARGE IN NIGERIA NOW ARE:

EDDY WITH PHONE NUMBER 08099260218
MIKE WITH PHONE NUMBER 08052071654

I ALSO LEARN THAT THOSE GuYS HAD GONE TO OPEN NEW OFFICE [ADDRESS & PHONE NO]@ABULE EGBA.PLS BEWARE!!!!!!

Re: 419 ! Eduworld International @ 96adeniyi Jones Ikeja-lagos by Ife007(m): 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2010
Am not surprised
Re: 419 ! Eduworld International @ 96adeniyi Jones Ikeja-lagos by sophy09: 8:58am On Jan 26, 2010
people please beware o! i have heard different stories about this agency from different people. the best way to eradicate people like these is through the media
Re: 419 ! Eduworld International @ 96adeniyi Jones Ikeja-lagos by adkadiri: 6:00pm On May 13, 2010
kingsley okosi is d ceo of eduworld, he took my 2million.his boys mike onwe n edison ehrumwunse are into it.people beware, he is wanted by d interpol.beware!!!

Re: 419 ! Eduworld International @ 96adeniyi Jones Ikeja-lagos by SLIGHT(m): 11:24pm On May 13, 2010
beware of all these study abroad agents, go through d right doors i.e embassies, seminars, councils or better school in nig. A word is enough 4 the

1 Like

Re: 419 ! Eduworld International @ 96adeniyi Jones Ikeja-lagos by Oaktree(m): 3:38am On Apr 16, 2011
cry @doklen please how can i met u as with respect 2these info? am a hard victim of this trap and i am willin 2do anythin,pay an amount 2 get my money,

1 Like

Re: 419 ! Eduworld International @ 96adeniyi Jones Ikeja-lagos by Oaktree(m): 3:42am On Apr 16, 2011
cry cry cry cry   @doklen please how can i met u as with respect 2these info? am a hard victim of this trap and i am willin 2do anythin,pay an amount 2 get my money,
Re: 419 ! Eduworld International @ 96adeniyi Jones Ikeja-lagos by GBASKY: 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2011
i nearly fall a victim too until i got to know that the guys in charge are igbo boys ( that can go to any length to make money) i quickly vamoose

1 Like

Re: 419 ! Eduworld International @ 96adeniyi Jones Ikeja-lagos by justwise(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2011
GBASKY:

i nearly fall a victim too until i got to know that the guys in charge are igbo boys ( that can go to any length to make money) i quickly vamoose

When will deadbody like you stop this tribal war?
Re: 419 ! Eduworld International @ 96adeniyi Jones Ikeja-lagos by Odunnu: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2011
Bottom line is 'SHINE YOUR EYES'.
Re: 419 ! Eduworld International @ 96adeniyi Jones Ikeja-lagos by GBASKY: 1:49am On Apr 19, 2011
justwise:

When will deadbody like you stop this tribal war?

BROS WHY THE YAB , OR ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?, O BOY NO VEX BUT THE WORLD KNOWS THAT THE NORTHERNERS ARE THE MOST TRUSTED WHEN IT COMES TO HONESTY IN 9JA, AM ONLY TRYING TO PAINT A PICTURE OF MY EXPERIENCE WITH IGBO BOYS WHICH AN IGBO FELLA LIKE US KNOWS THAT ONE HAS TO BE EXTRA CAREFUL WHEN DEALING WITH SOME OF THEM
Re: 419 ! Eduworld International @ 96adeniyi Jones Ikeja-lagos by justwise(m): 7:15am On Apr 19, 2011
GBASKY:

BROS WHY THE YAB , OR ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?, O BOY NO VEX BUT THE WORLD KNOWS THAT THE NORTHERNERS ARE THE MOST TRUSTED WHEN IT COMES TO HONESTY IN 9JA, AM ONLY TRYING TO PAINT A PICTURE OF MY EXPERIENCE WITH IGBO BOYS WHICH AN IGBO FELLA LIKE US KNOWS THAT ONE HAS TO BE EXTRA CAREFUL WHEN DEALING WITH SOME OF THEM

All i'm saying to u is: Don't turn this to tribal war, this is not about any tribe, its about a shameful scam. Northerners are most trusted? Get ur head checked.
Re: 419 ! Eduworld International @ 96adeniyi Jones Ikeja-lagos by sophy09: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2011
The focus of this thread is for people to be aware of agency like Eduworld.

1 Like

Re: 419 ! Eduworld International @ 96adeniyi Jones Ikeja-lagos by ChrisAlec: 11:01am On Apr 20, 2011
Eduworld duped me and a lot of others 6 years ago using the same scheme. He has come a long way but hasn't changed at all.Sorry about that.
I found a site that maybe helpful in ur quest to study overseas.Try it out www.studygoals.com
Re: 419 ! Eduworld International @ 96adeniyi Jones Ikeja-lagos by ChrisAlec: 11:06am On Apr 20, 2011
Eduworld duped me and some others 7 yrs ago, Sorry about ur mishap. I found a site that could be of help in ur quest in wanting to study abroad.
Try it out [/url] www.studygoals.com[url]
Re: 419 ! Eduworld International @ 96adeniyi Jones Ikeja-lagos by penjoy: 8:29am On May 28, 2012
Heloo..nice pple am pen smith ,a native of naija and i base in lasgidi..i wanna let you guys knw that i fnu knw any body who has been duped by a devil and callous man called kingsley billieon okosi shud be happy now cos that man is on his way to doomed cos he is soon and verry soon be trapped so if u have been looking for hiom dont worry u will we will trap him cos the wicked will never go unpurnished..well,like i said am smith and am a lekki born guy..i was also duped like every other that was involved but i was so smart and i still agt into usa i did my MBA and now am working ..but it was tough mehn cos i sufferrd b4 i cud satnd cos that man never paid my tuition accomodation and more...but God no dey sleep.wel i have reported him all over the state and the fbi and criminal invetigation are on it and this weekend they called me that he will b trapped and very soon soon (this na usa police no b naija so there is no where he will hide..na usa him dey washig dc precisly i have all his details and his new numbers and email as we all knw he changes contact,as he did at Allen at computer village Adeniyi jones..well for more info and the way 4ward so this man will b caught and his details shiud b all over,pls call me at 8583365568 or face book search me pen smith qjyct...mehn that money wey the guy stole noi b small so me and my guy wey also suceeed enter usa Kelvin we have been to the fbi and criminal service all his deatila are with them and he hsa been traped by his addressed and if u neeed ur money back join us lets disgraced this fool spread the mesage all over ...one love pple
Re: 419 ! Eduworld International @ 96adeniyi Jones Ikeja-lagos by penjoy: 8:33am On May 28, 2012
Heloo..nice pple am pen smith ,a native of naija and i base in lasgidi..i wanna let you guys knw that i fnu knw any body who has been duped by a devil and callous man called kingsley billieon okosi shud be happy now cos that man is on his way to doomed cos he is soon and verry soon be trapped so if u have been looking for hiom dont worry u will we will trap him cos the wicked will never go unpurnished..well,like i said am smith and am a lekki born guy..i was also duped like every other that was involved but i was so smart and i still agt into usa i did my MBA and now am working ..but it was tough mehn cos i sufferrd b4 i cud satnd cos that man never paid my tuition accomodation and more...but God no dey sleep.wel i have reported him all over the state and the fbi and criminal invetigation are on it and this weekend they called me that he will b trapped and very soon soon (this na usa police no b naija so there is no where he will hide..na usa him dey washig dc precisly i have all his details and his new numbers and email as we all knw he changes contact,as he did at Allen at computer village Adeniyi jones..well for more info and the way 4ward so this man will b caught and his details shiud b all over,pls call me at 8583365568 or face book search me pen smith qjyct...mehn that money wey the guy stole noi b small so me and my guy wey also suceeed enter usa Kelvin we have been to the fbi and criminal service all his deatila are with them and he hsa been traped by his addressed and if u neeed ur money back join us lets disgraced this fool spread the mesage all over ...one love pple

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) / UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room / University Prof Backs Baby Of His Student He Was Invigilating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.