Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,327 members, 7,836,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Guest Speakers Wanted For Virtual Summit - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guest Speakers Wanted For Virtual Summit (384 Views)

Tech Bloggers With Usa Traffic Wanted For Affiliate Marketing / How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guest Speakers Wanted For Virtual Summit by SegilolaSalami: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hi all,

I am looking for guest speakers for a virtual summit I'm organising

Requirements:
Experts in field, be among the best/leaders in your field
Have fast and reliable internet connection
Can keep to scheduled time
Have a good reputation amongst your peers

Topics that need speakers
Retargetting using either Facebook or Google. How to set it up effectively
Digital strategies for marketing to a Nigerian/African audience especially with regards to the increased usage of ad blockers

Potential guest speakers
Business owners that wish to share their marketing strategies for promoting their business to users in Africa
Internet service providers, especially with regards to reliability
Online magazine/newspaper editors, especially with regards to working with businesses

If you fit any of the above or know someone who does, please send me an email here http://www.segilolasalami.co.uk/contact/

Re: Guest Speakers Wanted For Virtual Summit by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
How much to be paid to me??
I can squeeze out time.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-construction Worker Earns $309/day With… / #Website(PHP) Scripts On The Cheap! / How To Verify USA Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.