Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Bolt Is Ready For Ostrava 100m - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bolt Is Ready For Ostrava 100m (327 Views)

Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) / Usain Bolt's Feet Causes Commotion On Social Media / BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!! Usian Bolt Is Not The Fastest Man On Earth!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bolt Is Ready For Ostrava 100m by Jbsrecord: 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Triple twofold sprint Olympic champion Usain Bolt will be making one of the last 100m appearances of his vocation at the Golden Spike in Ostrava, Czech Republic, on 28 June, coordinators of the IAAF World Challenge meeting have reported. "The Golden Spike meeting in Ostrava is constantly one of the principal gatherings I put in my journal every year and I am cheerful to declare that I will be contending there for the ninth and last time on June 28 this year," Bolt said.

"I think it was the main expert track and field competition meet that welcomed me to keep running back toward the begin of my vocation and it is fitting that I ought to return there in my last season."

The current year's occasion, the meeting's 56th release, will check Bolt's fifth 100m race in Ostrava. He has additionally dashed three times at 200m and once at 300m, winning on each event. This year, his ninth appearance in the eastern Czech city will make the Golden Spike the meeting he's contended in most habitually in his vocation.

"We have been talking about the ninth Ostrava appearance of the most needed competitor of the planet since his last triumph at the Olympic Games in Rio, and this end of the week he at long last affirmed that he is prepared to race and that he needs to go to his most loved Ostrava," said Miroslav Cernosek, leader of the meeting sorting out organization.

"We invited him here surprisingly as an obscure promising child from Jamaica, and we will be stating farewell to him as the best star of world games."

http://www.getupng.com/2017/06/bolt-is-ready-for-ostrava-100m.html

(1) (Reply)

World Champion Jighere, 7 Others Qualify For World Scrabble Championship / Turkey, Release Amnesty Director For Us / Milan Blood Five Newbies In Lugano Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.