Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Know The Difference Btw Missing Home And Answering Village Call - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Know The Difference Btw Missing Home And Answering Village Call (424 Views)

What Is The Difference Between The Exclusive And Concurrent List / Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village(photos). / Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know The Difference Btw Missing Home And Answering Village Call by ckay19: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sometimes when you think you're missing home, it's your village people that are actually calling you. Don't fall for that. That's how they called Mish and he was inspired to sing "Akwa Ibom Ayaya"...I want to go home I'm from Akwa IbomIn case you don’t know Akwa Ibom Ayaya You can enter motor or fly for aero and land for Uyo You should come with me I'm missing the love at home Mish actually thought he was missing the love at home not knowing some people were romancing his auditory system through a mirror. Poor guy. He eventually went home, against the advice of some his friends who were in the spirit, and his village people in conjunction with Akwa Ibom gehs had a Gotcha! moment with him. Now dude is no where to be found in the music industry. They finished his career very well in a place he calls home. To think that I so loved that song that I saw a bright future for the guy in the music industry.Moral of the story: Learn how to tell the difference between missing home and when your village peopleare calling you.
Re: Know The Difference Btw Missing Home And Answering Village Call by okonja(m): 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Bro, things aren't the way you see it because there are many things you won't understand, he is back n better with "Made in Nigeria"...here is the link to the track

https://www.nairaland.com/4017442/made-nigeria-mish-akwa-ibom#59902279

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Tensioning Jacks & Hydraulic Torque Wrenches For Sale. / Latest Bollywood News And Gossip / SHOCKING: This Man Was Caught Trying To Perform Rituals On Little Children(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.