Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Mess? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Mess? (553 Views)

Nigerian In The UK Mess Up Nigerian Quiz!!! / Please Advise Me My Life Is A Mess / My Life Is A Mess - Please Help Me Fix My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Mess? by OMOTOWO(m): 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello Romeo, mr radioloverboy, my name is Adetunji, i wont tell my Location because i am well know to an extent. what i want to say has been discussed sometimes on rave fm, but i never knew i would be in the shoes now, and i am so confused. i work with a multinational company, but over time because of taking care of my family, extended family from both ends thats mine and my wife, i have been unable to really save and do something reasonable for myself like building a house. i have been married for about 17 years now, and my extended family have been perching on me ans siphoning me financially and materially. now heres the thing, my wife and I love eachother so much and we plan our lives together, theres nothing i would do that she doesnt know about and vise versa, but she always talked about me getting a house that she is tired of paying house rent if i am not tired, but each time she mentions this to me, she knows i get angry because its not like i dont want to have a house of my own, but the circumstances surrounding me are not allowing us save enough to start something, we had issues with out LandLday and we had to opt leaving the house, we finally got a place to stay through an agent, and eventually we moved it, we have been living there for 4 years now, and i got handicapped just this year and its hight time i paid the money for the next rent, the agent came troubling me, and sometimes embarrassing me when i am not home, he even shouts and yells at my wife over the phone when he calls and i ask her to help me speak with him.all these got me so troubled and i had to go loan some money from a friend, i actually had told him about the loan before now because i wanted to add it up to my business, but since the house rent issue came up, i had to use it for rent. on the day i was to go get the loan which was two weeks ago, i met a quantity surveyor in my friends office. and when he heard my name, i felt some delight in him and he said, wao sir, congrats o, eku ina wo ile a tura o and all of that, hummm, he saw the shock in my face and then he asked, are you not the husband to mrs so so so? i said yes, then he said he has been longing to meet me that hes the quantity surveyor for the house we built. that shocked me more so he told me details ignorantly and it got dawn on me that the house he was talking about was thesame house we are living in. which means we are living in my wifes house for the past 4 years and shes been collecting house rent from me through an agent. this happened about two weeks ago. i coulndt go home. i told my wife i will be traveling because i dont know how to face her without harming her. i am so mad now, i am with my friend that loaned me some money. i dont know what to do. my love journal please help me.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Mess? by dyadeleye(m): 12:21am On Jun 07, 2017
Im really shocked right now!!!...indeed , devil is a woman!
You just need to calm down bruh.
I really don't know the best advice to give .
I weak

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Mess? by OMOTOWO(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
dyadeleye:
Im really shocked right now!!!...indeed , devil is a woman!
You just need to calm down bruh.
I really don't know the best advice to give .
I weak
I am not the one o

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Deposes Baale Of Shangisha For Faking His Kidnap / 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs / Meaning Of Popular Symbols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.