Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange (10718 Views)

Payoneer, Skrill, Neteller, Ethereum To Bitcoins/bank Cash / Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Exchange/trade Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 12:41am On Jun 07, 2017
hey all am Natalie from GetHelpCoin
Guess its of good thought i share some problems we encounter in payoneer and as a payoneer expert i will give solutions to that.
feel free to post your payoneer problems here and i will take out time to attend to them and everyone will be happy.

Regards.
www.gethelpcoin.org
Natalie - Support Staff
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 12:52am On Jun 07, 2017
Payoneer support sometimes got too many inquiry and can skip or not attend to your query.
so drop them here i will try to quiz some time out and give solutions to that.

Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 12:55am On Jun 07, 2017
Inquiry:

I have withdraw money from Upwork (freelance site) on 24th of March, but still, no money transferred to my card. I contacted Upwork support and they said that the money was successfully transferred to my payoneer card, but my balance is still $0.00. I saw from my friend, that everytime he withdraws the money, he gets an offer for the faster transaction, but I do not get any offer, just no messages on email from payoneer. At first I thought an email could be a problem, but when I wrote to them for the support then I do get an email that my question it is being reviewed. Today I withdrawn money for the second time, and no email from payoneer. I just want to know what is happening with money that I am hard working for, because I never saw it. I did contact support, but no help yet, so fast reply would be awesome.

My Answer to this ...

Hi there, one thing I recommend to anyone who plans to receive a payment from a company or website that has a direct payout solution through Payoneer, is to make sure that the funding source has been added successfully. This can be done by logging in to your Payoneer account and selecting the "Funding Source" tab from the "Activity" Menu.
If you see that your Upwork funding source is not added to your Payoneer account, you should contact Payoneer support right away so they can review your case and assist you with your case.
You can also contact Upwork support in regards to this however they may advise you to contact Payoneer, so its best to tackle the issue from both directions to avoid wasting any time.
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2017
now your questions are welcome on payoneer.
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
QUESTION:
i applied to payoneer in order to get master card to my home and you approved my application and tell me that the master card is estimated to arrive between 05 May 2017 and 12 May 2017 and this a picture of your massage and today is 19th May and i don't receive it until now what should i do now?

My Reply:
For Europe it takes 3-5 business days.
Asia takes 3-7 business days
Africa, North America and South America takes 7-15 days.

These are the days it takes to arrive. in addition your country local post service can cause additional delays.
After the above stated duration and you still did not get your PCard kindly contact Payoneer here ( http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx ) to provide with additional insight on tracking.

Observation: Some members of this forum sent us mail asking further questions and the way it was handled was surprising to them. I wish to state that I Natalie was a former staff of Payoneer for 56 weeks. so i am surely in the know on some problems and how to solve them.
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2017
All your questions as regards payoneer are welcome.
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Rickrux0: 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
can I receive money from an individual in the U.S directly toy payoneer account, considering the fact that I wasn't given an account no to the card? Also what is the process to receive money from Individuals abroad?
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
I have a payoneer card with with I receive fund and send fund with. All of a sudden payoneer removed the "send fund" option from my online account. I reached out to them but all they could tell me is that my account can no longer perform that function. They can't tell me why.

All I could do right now is to withdraw my fund from the ATM. I can't fund to other payoneer accounts.

What do you think happened?
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
Rickrux0:
can I receive money from an individual in the U.S directly toy payoneer account, considering the fact that I wasn't given an account no to the card? Also what is the process to receive money from Individuals abroad?

hi,
couldn't get your question well but i think i got what you meant.
Try & activate Global Payment Service in your payoneer account.
yes you can receive funds from someone in the US.
Your Payoneer Card comes with normal physical card details which will enable you to use it online and also be able to withdraw cash via ATM.
To receive money from individuals abroad kindly give them your payoneer email once they send funds & its verified and cleared by payoneer it will be available for you to use in your account.

Secondly if you send ecurrency ( payoneer, paypal, bitcoins, neteller etc ) to us we can send you Western Union, Moneygram, Bank Wire cash payment or exchange to your desired Ecurrency.

If the reply above did not attend to your question kindly rephrase so i get it better and give you the best answer.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
beatzone:
I have a payoneer card with with I receive fund and send fund with. All of a sudden payoneer removed the "send fund" option from my online account. I reached out to them but all they could tell me is that my account can no longer perform that function. They can't tell me why.

All I could do right now is to withdraw my fund from the ATM. I can't fund to other payoneer accounts.

What do you think happened?

Hi,

The reason for not being able to have the '' Send funds '' feature in your account can be any of these

1. Your card/account was used in a site or for something which violated Payoneer's;
a. Terms & Condition
b. Privacy Policy
c. AML Policy

2. Someone tried to have access to your account.

On this they have the sole right to disable any feature in your account without notice or prio information. Again Payoneer policy also supports them in not giving you reasons why such occurred in your account.

All you can do now is to withdraw the funds in that account, then open another but always be careful where you spend the funds in your payoneer act & who you send funds to as well.

hope this helps.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2017
Hi all,
more questions are welcome
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2017
while we wait for more questions remember we convert your Bulk Payoneer, Neteller funds to bitcoins, cash etc.
You can have your order on our website www.gethelpcoin.org or email us getcoinhelp@gmail.com

All payoneer issue is not new. our advice can be the solution you might need.
Natalie.
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Emmyk(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2017
Hi. Few months back, I sent some funds to an exchanger via Payoneer, then he reported few hours later that his phone was stolen.

I reported to Payoneer that my account was hacked; I want the funds to be retracted, so they blocked my account and his.

A month later, my account was unlocked after verification.

The fund I sent was not retracted to my account, the exchanger and I reached an agreement, so, I had to tell Payoneer that my account wasn't hacked, so that they can unblock his account.

The exchanger was asked to verify, so they can unblock his account too, he claimed he used Temporary National ID card during registration, but Payoneer is no longer accepting the card now, and this was the card he used during registration. They only want what you used during reg, you can't use any other card.

For me, I feel Payoneer wants to 'eat' the money in his account.
What do you feel he can do?

Thanks.
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2017
Emmyk:
Hi. Few months back, I sent some funds to an exchanger via Payoneer, then he reported few hours later that his phone was stolen.

I reported to Payoneer that my account was hacked; I want the funds to be retracted, so they blocked my account and his.

A month later, my account was unlocked after verification.

The fund I sent was not retracted to my account, the exchanger and I reached an agreement, so, I had to tell Payoneer that my account wasn't hacked, so that they can unblock his account.

The exchanger was asked to verify, so they can unblock his account too, he claimed he used Temporary National ID card during registration, but Payoneer is no longer accepting the card now, and this was the card he used during registration. They only want what you used during reg, you can't use any other card.

For me, I feel Payoneer wants to 'eat' the money in his account.
What do you feel he can do?

Thanks.

Hi,

sorry about your experience.
I guess the supposed exchanger might not be open to you in a clear manner.
but this is what he needs to do because with Payoneer new rules only Official Government issued ID which can be verified is accepted now.

Solution:
He should send an official email to Payoneer support detailing how everything happened.
He should then attach that ID he used for account verification together with his New ID which must be International passport or Drivers License. He should also snap a selfie with the two of them and attach. So four attachments and with this they will know he is not trying to violate any of the set rules and unlock his account.
you can send me an email to getcoinhelp@gmail.com with the Subject '' Emmyke Payoneer Enquiry '' let me give you one more step which i wouldn't wish to let out here. Pls direct he email to Natalie so i will be the one to attend to you.

hope this helps.

Regards,
Natalie

1 Like

Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Jiggsbaby: 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
Please guys can I use my payoneer MasterCard to pay for Australian visa application fee? Please help
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jiggsbaby:
Please guys can I use my payoneer MasterCard to pay for Australian visa application fee? Please help

Hi,

Yes you can.
once your account is loaded use it as its connected to your card. if you encounter any difficulty, kindly inform us.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hi all,

more questions please.
Questions from neteller, ethereum will be attended to.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by marv1: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2017
I opened Payoneer account like two years ago, got the card, activated it and linked to Clickbank but I couldn't earn with it until it expired. last month I wanted to get another card I now open another account with payoneer with another email because i relocated from my former place to a new place. My account was accepted until the third day it was cancelled or blocked, telling me that i had a previous account that if forgot the password i should inask for another password. So i went back to the first account which i successfully changed the password but to get another card I dont know how to go about it because each time i sent the new house address and request for the card, it is the computer generated answers that i get.
What do i do please
Thanks
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
I have problem verifying my neteller account. I don't want to use it no more. I have 2,200 naira in it. Would you like to own it for 1,500 naira? undecided I trust you can fill your details and verify it.

I don tire for their policy. sad
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
marv1:
I opened Payoneer account like two years ago, got the card, activated it and linked to Clickbank but I couldn't earn with it until it expired. last month I wanted to get another card I now open another account with payoneer with another email because i relocated from my former place to a new place. My account was accepted until the third day it was cancelled or blocked, telling me that i had a previous account that if forgot the password i should inask for another password. So i went back to the first account which i successfully changed the password but to get another card I dont know how to go about it because each time i sent the new house address and request for the card, it is the computer generated answers that i get.
What do i do please
Thanks

Hi,
Obviously you account has been marked. but you did a sharp practice which Payoneer frowns at. why open another account?
You need to write them a mail through support ticket. give your details and tell them your sorry for opening a new account. now give them your address the new one. they will see sincerity in your mail and then unflag your account so you can add new address details for the new card request.

or if the old address is not far from your new resident, why not stick to the old address? the delivery post agent will surely call when he is in your city before coming to deliver to the address.

will be glad to read from you on the update for this issue.

hope this helps.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
NaijaBetKing:
I have problem verifying my neteller account. I don't want to use it no more. I have 2,200 naira in it. Would you like to own it for 1,500 naira? undecided I trust you can fill your details and verify it.

I don tire for their policy. sad

Sorry but this is against our Policy.
Verification is one of the AML Policy of any Money Agent Company which as a customer you must oblige to.
and there is nothing wrong for you to get verified. millions of clients already verified with them so why are you exceptional?
and hey no need to be tired. its your money. send the required identification and take it.

Regards,
Natalie.
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
More Ethereum, Neteller, Payoneer, Questions.
Bitcoin Questions also welcome.

Remember we handle any of your bulk exchange and transfer. visit our site to inform us with your orders.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 12:01am On Jul 01, 2017
Hi all,
happy weekend.
your questions and problems still welcomed to handle here.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 9:42am On Jul 01, 2017
Greetings all.
Wonderful and Awesome new month to everyone.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Adebayolove(m): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Binance Founder Sent To Jail As Nigeria Awaits Extradition Of Africa Manager / Power Crisis: Senator Calls For Ban On Generators / Etisalat Is 5 Years Today In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.