Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

My Ex Banged Me Even With Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Banged Me Even With Pregnancy (3575 Views)

How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? / "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Banged Me Even With Pregnancy by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:25am On Jun 07, 2017
Saw dis in a facebook page.FamilyIssues So I decided to $hare ur opinion and advice to the lady. FamilyIssues sent in by a lady. In Ila Otu, we don't support infidelity in marriages but when the deed has been done already, we help you manage the guilt and direct you on what to do.

"Ben had I known that it will turn out this way, I won't have put myself into this mess. Now I don't even know how to explain this to my husband.

The truth is that I did it because of money. I am in my 8th month pregnancy and we don't even have money to feed not to talk of buying baby things. My husband lost his job recently after we have spent almost everything on our wedding and I have been hustling to provide for the family. In one of my hustles, I ran into my ex. Ben honestly I won't lie to you, this guy is responsible for my pregnancy. When my hubby lost his job, he also lost his erection because sex was no longer in his schedule unlike him. My husband can Bleep for Africa and he can last very long but since he lost his job, he can't even last up to 4mins not to talk of satisfying me. When I ran into my ex for financial assistance, he acted like a gentleman and told me to come the next day to his house for some money. He is married too but the wife works in a Bank, so she is the busy type. Ben I am just desperate and really needed it. The next day, I went to his house and after explaining everything to him, I busted out crying because I was just bitter. He stood from his sit and came to where I sat to console me. He wiped my tears and told me not to worry that I will be fine. He hugged me and continued wiping my tears. Ben, while he hugged me, I felt something strong on my laps and looked down only to discover he is already aroused and his dick is standing from his trouser. Suddenly he grabbed my lips and kissed me. Ben I swear, I couldn't resist it coupled with the fact that I have been sex starved. I kissed him back and succumbed to his moves. Within minutes we were on fire and I must be sincere with you, he banged me real good. Ben I know you can keep people's secrets, I also know you don't judge people, that's why I am opening up to you. That was how I took in. He was the one that impregnated me. After banging me, he gave me N20,000 and has been banging me even in my pregnancy. Do you know he bleeped me last week Monday and gave me money too?  My hubby doesn't know how I get the money that is keeping the family till now. I keep telling him that I am into networking business and he believes me.

Now I am in a tight corner right now. He sent me message that I should remember my EDD is very close, so he needs to be banging me every two days to make it easy for me to deliver without much pains, my husband was with my phone and he read the message. Since that day, his character towards me has changed. He is now giving me the silent treatment. I don't know what is his mind right now. I don't regret what I did because we nearly starved of hunger but now my husband seems to be aware, how exactly do you think I should approach this? "Source http://www.ilaotu.tk/
Re: My Ex Banged Me Even With Pregnancy by NwaAmaikpe: 8:26am On Jun 07, 2017
Your ex has a heart of gold
Re: My Ex Banged Me Even With Pregnancy by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2017
Some woman sef even ith pregnancy na wa oo fear woman. [color=#990000][/color] cry
Re: My Ex Banged Me Even With Pregnancy by RoyalBlak007: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2017
♤I can't blame her

♤ She's been so hungry gringrin , She had to just keep munching his dîck

1 Like

Re: My Ex Banged Me Even With Pregnancy by beycity(m): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2017
I refuse to believe this. Smells like lies.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Banged Me Even With Pregnancy by joe4real12: 9:32am On Jun 07, 2017
Woman see your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Banged Me Even With Pregnancy by Kingosytex(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lies from the pit of hell.

Everybody just wanna trend by all means.

where is sarrki sef?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Banged Me Even With Pregnancy by nuelyoyo(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Fake story.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

.. / Can A Wife Sue Her Husband For Rape? / Can One Marry His Sister-in-law??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.