Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos (85086 Views)

Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose / Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by AlexReports(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
DAUGHTER OF NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS RITA EDOCHIE WEDS HEARTTHROB AT GLAMOUR WEDDING RECEPTION IN ABUJA

Famous Nollywood celebrity Actress, Rita Edochie was the center of attraction at the Wedding reception ceremony of her daughter, Amanda Maria Edochie, who was getting married to her handsome heart-throb, Abraham. The glitz and glamour wedding reception of Maria Edochie and Abraham, was held on the 11th of July 2020 in Abuja.

The event witnessed several resounding and entertaining dance displays from guests and invitees of reputable capacity who expressed overwhelming happiness for the new couples. One of the most humourous spotlights of the wedding reception ceremony was the moments when Actress Rita Edochie stormed the dancing floor, displaying several dance steps which threw the crowd ablaze in laughter and merriments.

Other side attractions at the occasion included the photoshoots with the couples and their friends, family members, colleagues as well as well-wishers. From observations by our Reporter who was at the occasion, the couple were most delightful, as they danced continuously with overwhelming feelings of affectionate nirvana for their conjugal enthusiasm.

During the occasion we noticed the presence of several Abuja based celebrity Entertainers, event Host, Nollywood celebrities and notable public figures across key public and private organizations in Nigeria. While speaking to our Reporter, a guest described the event as epoch, as he expressed astonishment at the new conjugation between Amanda and Abraham. He stressed that the affectionate bond between the duo was admirable and a unbreakable, as he wished them the constant peace and a burning flame love between them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmcLQHoKMVM

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/07/daughter-of-nollywood-actress-rita.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by AlexReports(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by AlexReports(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by AlexReports(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Righteousness89(m): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congratulations!

Every Mother's Happiness!

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Her husband is very dark ooo but handsome.hml

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Omihanifa: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
Alexreports you are getting dark o shocked

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by youngsahito(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
Pls who remember the date buhari announce the first lockdown? I want to calculate something, one girl won put lie for my HEAD OO...

212 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Omihanifa: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
youngsahito:
Pls who remember the date buhari announce the first lockdown? I want to calculate something, one girl won put lie for my HEAD OO...

shocked shocked shocked shocked Papa ejima

256 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Goldenkrezi: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congratulations to them... HML to them.

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Artiiclebeast: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
This guy go just dey write some kind yeye yeye English wey person no understand.

Alex, simple is better, trust me, and try it.

These meaningless vocabs no dey impress anybody.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Goldenkrezi: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
youngsahito:

Congrats in addy... invite us for naming oo grin grin

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Juliusmomoh: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rozz:
Make we see your's

5 Likes

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Artiiclebeast: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rozz:

Talk true and wetin dey your mind I no go flog you.

2 Likes

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Make we see your's
I'm not married

4 Likes

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Artiiclebeast:

Talk true and wetin dey your mind I no go flog you.
help me out since you are a mind reader

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Juliusmomoh: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rozz:
I'm not married
Well, did i say u are married ? .. Stop advertizeing urself here..... See ur own husband go black pass abuja road

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Well, did i say u are married ? .. Stop advertizeing urself here..... See ur own husband go black pass abuja road
it doesn't matter so far he's not like your type.mtcheww

31 Likes

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Flexherbal(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congratulations to them!
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Iceyjayz: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
This thread will hit front page for sure.
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by jasent(m): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
And no social distancing, Nigerians are too stubborn.

9 Likes

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Sixfeetbelle: 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
This woman. Awww congratulations to her daughter.

I used to think at one point in my life that she and Pete Edochie were married. cheesy

29 Likes

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by merieam16(f): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
This woman. Awww congratulations to her daughter.

I used to think at one point in my life that she and Pete Edochie were married. cheesy
exactly, i was even looking 4 pete edochie in d pictures. grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by DAramis: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
Is there any relationship between this Madam Rita Edochie and our High Chief Pete Edochie?

At least, I no Yul Edochie and Pete Edochie are related (Son and Father).

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by gift2xl: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Welcome to the clinic.

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Angelinastto(f): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
She looks like the mom. The husband is soo dark!

7 Likes

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by morris477(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
I am seeing Vshape somewhere there.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.