Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,923 members, 7,814,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Dammy Krane Vs Tuface Idibia. A Message For The Youths - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Vs Tuface Idibia. A Message For The Youths (715 Views)

Annie & Tuface Idibia At 'Power Of 1' London Movie Premiere / Nino Idibia: "A Stranger Asked Me My Father 2face's Number" / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dammy Krane Vs Tuface Idibia. A Message For The Youths by koksybrown: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
I was just thinking aloud... What if it was Tuface that booked a Jet with stolen card as its currently trending. Would Nigerians believe it? No. Even with all evidence, people will be out to defend Tuface. I would personally campaign in favour of Tuface. Even celebrities will campaign in Favour of Tuface.

But in the case of Dammy Krane... Everyone is totally against him, even when the case is yet to be investigated. cry cry cry

Truth is. our lifestyle matters alot. Showing off on different private jets, expensive cars and luxury homes without any visible source of income is immature and called for. Even if you have all, just understand what you show to the media.

Let's not live to impress others.
Let's say NO to extravagant lifestyle.
Let's Not live beyond our means.
Let's be mature minded.
Let's live a life worth emulating.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Vs Tuface Idibia. A Message For The Youths by BlackDBagba: 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
cool
Re: Dammy Krane Vs Tuface Idibia. A Message For The Youths by GloriaNinja(f): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
FAKE LIFE DOES NOT PAY.
Re: Dammy Krane Vs Tuface Idibia. A Message For The Youths by bencarson007(m): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
Aside woman, 2face hates controversy... These small boys no get sense...
Re: Dammy Krane Vs Tuface Idibia. A Message For The Youths by Juni4jay(m): 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
We have a very long way to go.
May God help us all.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dammy Krane Vs Tuface Idibia. A Message For The Youths by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
But if a sister told me that Tuface is responsible for her pregnancy, I would believe her. "Nobody holy pass".

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Vs Tuface Idibia. A Message For The Youths by koksybrown: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
venai:
But if a sister told me that Tuface is responsible for her pregnancy, I would believe her. "Nobody holy pass".
Almost everyone is guilty of this... grin grin grin
Re: Dammy Krane Vs Tuface Idibia. A Message For The Youths by interswitch: 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
Where is Lalasticlala
We need this in Frontage abeg.

Let's join hands and say NO to extravagant lifestyle.
Re: Dammy Krane Vs Tuface Idibia. A Message For The Youths by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
koksybrown:
I was just thinking aloud... What if it was Tuface that booked a Jet with stolen card as its currently trending. Would Nigerians believe it? No. Even with all evidence, people will be out to defend Tuface. I would personally campaign in favour of Tuface. Even celebrities will campaign in Favour of Tuface.

But in the case of Dammy Krane... Everyone is totally against him, even when the case is yet to be investigated. cry cry cry

Truth is. our lifestyle matters alot. Showing off on different private jets, expensive cars and luxury homes without any visible source of income is immature and called for. Even if you have all, just understand what you show to the media.

Let's not live to impress others.
Let's say NO to extravagant lifestyle.
Let's Not live beyond our means.
Let's be mature minded.
Let's live a life worth emulating.

jaku jaku...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Showing Father Care To His Daughter Imade As He Returned(photo+pics) / Kolade Oyewande Celebrate His Birthday With Actors & Footballers / Kingsley Ani Nollywood Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.