Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap (4162 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / I Want To File A Divorce With My Wife And Take Custody Of My Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by Mutaino7(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
woman you are very stupid for the statement you typed earlier and d current one i quoted. you may be hailed as madam solomon outside NL but right now you sound disgusting. Almost everyday we read about domestic abuse issues and you are here opportuned to see a platform where a reasonable advise from you would have douse the flame of DV... but you choose not to tow d hero part but d darksyd. Assuming d OP was a female i'm quite sure this foolery wouldnt have been exhibited. I am angry with because your statement is base on what you feel or think might be, which is not. Except you are PATRICK JANE or HOLMES dont cold read or assume nonsense. Life is at stake.
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by Mutaino7(m): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
motivator4:

my dear, leave it or take it, you sound like all this yahoo yahoo boys. loosing job, getting job and loosing it again. borrowing money. i still stand my ground.
woman you are very stupid for the statement you typed earlier and d current one i quoted. you may be hailed as madam solomon outside NL but right now you sound disgusting. Almost everyday we read about domestic abuse issues and you are here opportuned to see a platform where a reasonable advise from you would have douse the flame of DV... but you choose not to tow d hero part but d darksyd. Assuming d OP was a female i'm quite sure this foolery wouldnt have been exhibited. I am angry with because your statement is base on what you feel or think might be, which is not. Except you are PATRICK JANE or HOLMES dont cold read or assume nonsense. Life is at stake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by emmayodata(m): 12:22am On Jun 11, 2017
motivator4:

my dear, leave it or take it, you sound like all this yahoo yahoo boys. loosing job, getting job and loosing it again. borrowing money. i still stand my ground.
we know ur type. home wrecker

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by cococandy(f): 4:34am On Jun 11, 2017
What kind of stupid phrase is this? Mor*n
LUGBE:
What advice do you need, when you are jumping up and down, you don't know, those her behavior we're there abinitio but you were blinded, birds of the same feather.

If you are responsible what were you looking for in a single mother, tell me the truth, will you tell me that your people didn't warn you against her initially.

Please bear your cross, stop disturbing us after all you didn't tell or ask us for implication of what you were doing is now you want solution.

All the same, look for about three serious offences and pick her up but not issue that she insults your Mum, after all she won't insult your mum if your mum is minding her business. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by cococandy(f): 4:38am On Jun 11, 2017
Just find a way to be away from her. Separation or whatever you have to do until two years of marriage. Then go file for divorce. I think a marriage has to be at least two years old for you to be granted divorce but I'm not sure. Research it.

I won't advice you to continue a marriage where your life is at risk. Better single and alive than married and in the grave.

samguru:

haba madam, why did come down on so heavy,I decided to conceal some of what she did because i don't want to wash her dirty linens on nairaland, but your comment will make me to go further.

When i met this lady, she was working and i was working too.a week before i met her a company poached me and offered two times of my salary. infact i was a toast of many companies in the industry.

three weeks into the relationship she started disturbing about marriage,i told her i have not known much of you that lets give ourselves time to study each other.Anytime i made the statement she always cries and say i dont really love her that i just want to use and dump her, but i kept reassuring that i love her.most of the times she will ask me to sleep with her to make her happy in the course of this pregnancy came up.

to cut the long story short, i lost my job a month after resumption for no reason, i even posted it here on nairaland on how to sue the company but many nairalanders counsel me to forget and move on.during this period she kept on pestering my life for wedding and threatened to abort the pregnancy without recourse to my state of joblessness.A month later i reapplied to my former company and was taken back immediately.

A month after our wedding, i lost the job again and was totally down and all she could do in this time is to be causing me more headaches.
She will ask me to go to market to get her foodstuff and ask me to do other things, i obliged because i wanted peace.

I told her to bring the child she has for her former husband into the house,play with him,buy him stuffs(biscuits and sweets), at a point she was complaining that i too like her child and i told her i see the boy as my child.when i said that wahala started.

Thereafter all the companies that have been calling me in the past that i visited, they are now rejecting me,in short i thought the world has come to an end for me, instead of her to be consoling me she will be threatening and frustrating my life.

when i eventually got a job, i told her i have got a job but we need to borrow money for the family upkeep and my transportation fare,trouble started again, she said why will i discuss such thing with her and i left the house immediately because she is violent.when i came back in the night she was drunk, she wanted to kill me that night with a bottle but i manage to escape.

Another one, i have appointment somewhere on the island one day, she said she would not allow me to go out that day and i told her how important that appointment was she said no that i must give her money, i had just seven hundred naira with me and i gave her five hundred naira, she collected the money and tore it to pieces, i reported this to her elder brother and brother was telling me i am too soft as a man, eventually i missed the appointment and lost the job.

many bad things that i can remember.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by cococandy(f): 4:40am On Jun 11, 2017
You're a very xtupid person.

How's this helping the OP?
coolcatty:

Agidi man...soft like moi moi....clap for yourself.....see the rubbish you just spewed..a woman prevented you from meeting up with a life changing appointment and you say it with all manner of confidence...she even wanted to kill you with a bottle but you escaped...smh

See what a grown man is saying...a woman you put in your own house...this your story is nauseating walahi......:how I wish Ur wife is married to me....but heck I won't be that slow and dumb to marry a single mother.. A rejected woman with unstable temperament.....imagine a woman raising weapon on me...that will be the day....you are too soft....don't go back to that house oo....your husband will kill you someday.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by cococandy(f): 4:43am On Jun 11, 2017
If this is true the only fault I see in you is marrying someone you didn't know well.
That's not enough to make you a bad person.

Some people have mental problems and you only discover that after living with them.

If someone is breaks a bottle threatening to kill you with it, I don't care what the provocation was, stay away from them.

samguru:

1.anytime i mentioned condom, she said no, that she is mature and that she can control her body to prevent pregnancy.

2.she used abortion as a threat and later she threatened that she will have the baby and nurture him, and when the baby grows up she will tell him his father is late.

3. I have a comfortable job atleast i earned well above 200k as monthly salary.

4.lost job a month into the courtship, lost another a month after wedding, lost another one three weeks after employment,lost another job in december.within a space of 12 months i lost 4 jobs.

5. i go to local markets for shopping, wash plates in the morning cos i wake up before her,wash her clothes using washing machines but never helped her to sweep and whenever she is in the kitchen i always stand with her.

6.the child was not with his dad, the child lives with her mother(i.e my wife's mother) who lives two streets away from our street and i av bn paying the boy school fees,but stopped when i lost the last job.

7.no ma, she is always violent and aggressive.and whenever she started her wahala, i usually vacate the house for her.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by coolcatty: 7:21am On Jun 11, 2017
cococandy:
You're a very xtupid person.

How's this helping the OP?
U r a bleeding monkkkey.....bush idiottt that lacks sense of judgment......piggy that sees nothing wrong with a woman fighting her husband.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by yongg: 12:39am On Jun 12, 2017
Please don't hate me.... but why does this wife of yours seem to be similar in some way to Bisola's angry state (she's not always pissed but has great tendency to, unbarred too) of BBNaija '17 SeeGobe

Could I have noticed wrong? Maybe?
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by mctowel01: 2:56am On Jun 12, 2017
motivator4:
imagine how everyone is blaming the lady without hearing the full story. is the woman stupid to be insulting her hubby without any reason? remember that action and reaction are equal.

oga good husband please complete the story and tell us what you always do that provokes her. and i guess you don't wanna change from those habits for peace to reign in your home right?

Mumu baby husband, if you have been away from her for so long and she is not making any move to reconcile with you, that means you are the devil here. hope you didn't marry her because of her money with hope that she will be an access to your free meal ticket. i believe she didn't drag you to do court wedding. which other project do you have at hand? another rich victim babe?

lazy man please go and work and take care of your responsibilities. my grand mother used to say;''any where wey person the talk talk, that means person wey the do do is there''. please search yourself. many women now are wise and wouldn't tolerate any nonchalant attitude from any nigga.
Honestly, you ve got a lot of psychological issues which make you unreasonably connote all this sort of warped ideas from his post. You really need help

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by mctowel01: 3:09am On Jun 12, 2017
motivator4:

Kid... you really know nothing about life, especially in this economy... you re just a local girl hiding behind the internet. Go and work for money and see how its easy. So, its yahoo boys that loose jobs often? Crap
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
mctowel01:

Kid... you really know nothing about life, especially in this economy... you re just a local girl hiding behind the internet. Go and work for money and see how its easy. So, its yahoo boys that loose jobs often? Crap

mumu village boy. I have been working and I'm still working and also married with kids. idiot, was it only loosing job you saw there? some yahoo or fraud guys will use getting job and loosing it again and again to extort money from anyone. why I referred to him as that is because he included borrowing money. I think he raised the issue of borrowing money thinking the lady will like, "no honey, why borrowing money, I will give you the cash, lol" maybe he will flee with it. you and me knows what it takes to borrow money, more especially from bank. hope he has collateral. who is ready to borrow any cash to anyone in this economy.

how much does he intend borrowing? why didn't he go ahead and borrow the money as the head of the family to take care of his responsibilities and why is he running away from his responsibilities. no woman will let a good man go like that. imagine he hasn't been with his family for more than 6 months and the lady is not bothered. that means you were a burden to her. a lot of men use fake life to get a girl to love them not knowing that every lies must be known one day and when the truth reviews itself, problem starts.

if you start any relationship or marriage with lies, be rest assure that you must continue from one lie to the other until that relationship or marriage ends b/c it wasn't built on a good rock. is good to be real, if you don't have job, say it and let her or him love you for who you are not after fake life and she or him eventually falls for you, you will come up tomorrow and start looking for an easy way out.

please arrest my case and op go and amend your ways and sin no more. if you are a good man, you will never run away from your family and that woman will be on her kneels everyday pleading.
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by samguru(m): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
motivator4:

mumu village boy. I have been working and I'm still working and also married with kids. idiot, was it only loosing job you saw there? some yahoo or fraud guys will use getting job and loosing it again and again to extort money from anyone. why I referred to him as that is because he included borrowing money. I think he raised the issue of borrowing money thinking the lady will like, "no honey, why borrowing money, I will give you the cash, lol" maybe he will flee with it. you and me knows what it takes to borrow money, more especially from bank. hope he has collateral. who is ready to borrow any cash to anyone in this economy.

how much does he intend borrowing? why didn't he go ahead and borrow the money as the head of the family to take care of his responsibilities and why is he running away from his responsibilities. no woman will let a good man go like that. imagine he hasn't been with his family for more than 6 months and the lady is not bothered. that means you were a burden to her. a lot of men use fake life to get a girl to love them not knowing that every lies must be known one day and when the truth reviews itself, problem starts.

if you start any relationship or marriage with lies, be rest assure that you must continue from one lie to the other until that relationship or marriage ends b/c it wasn't built on a good rock. is good to be real, if you don't have job, say it and let her or him love you for who you are not after fake life and she or him eventually falls for you, you will come up tomorrow and start looking for an easy way out.

please arrest my case and op go and amend your ways and sin no more. if you are a good man, you will never run away from your family and that woman will be on her kneels everyday pleading.

Madam Motivator,

Thank you for your submission, your chauvinistic coloration is something that baffles me most.
First, i am not a yahoo-yahoo boy and have never involved in advance fee fraud in my life and i dont intend to do come rain come sunshine.

Let me expatiate more on some facts that i believe are obscure to you.
Aftermath of every wahala, she would come to me crying and begging, that i should forgive her that it was devil that possessed her.

1.When she tore the money i gave her and locked me up in the house,I called her elder brother and he immediately rushed to our house and he wanted to beat her that day but i held him.My wife ran away and her brother told me am too soft as a man and that my wife is very mad that people in the neighborhood can testify to that.

2.When i went to report her to her uncle, the uncle was very angry and her cousins were telling me i got married to the mad person and that is the reasons none of them have visited us after our marriage.

3.There was a day,she engaged me in fight, i refused to be provoked to raise my hands and when i said"aint you tired of talking, she threw our two months old baby on the bed and i grabbed the baby, at that point she was looking for bottle.

4. The day she destroyed my phone, she took one of the home theatres speakers and targeted my head but i dodged it, in the course of running helter and skelter to get another weapon, the wrapper she used to back the baby was already loosing and the baby was about to fall off from her back, it was at that juncture that i wrapped my hands across her so that the baby will not fall.so both of us fell on the bed and the baby was saved.When she stood up she looked straight into my eyes and said"i know i have offended you and she started crying and begging again.

let me just stop her because i feel like crying..
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by salesforce: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pls do
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by mctowel01: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
motivator4:

if you start any relationship or marriage with lies, be rest assure that you must continue from one lie to the other until that relationship or theme ends b/c it wasn't built on a good rock. is good to be real, if you don't have job, say it and let her or him love you for who you are not after fake life and she or him eventually falls for you, you will come up tomorrow and start looking for an easy way out.

Local girl.... Shut up
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
She 'pushed' you to Ikoyi registry, this is the funniest part of the story. That statement alone shows you are a man who doesn't take responsibilities for his actions. While ur woman may be nasty, u are also a man who wouldn't do self evaluation but would rather engage in fault findings. Carry your cross oga.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
mctowel01:

Local girl.... Shut up

mumu i know those witches that are pursuing you from your village has followed you to nairaland. let me cool off before i will add more to your frustrated life. he goat.
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
samguru:

Madam Motivator,

Thank you for your submission, your chauvinistic coloration is something that baffles me most.
First, i am not a yahoo-yahoo boy and have never involved in advance fee fraud in my life and i dont intend to do come rain come sunshine.

Let me expatiate more on some facts that i believe are obscure to you.
Aftermath of every wahala, she would come to me crying and begging, that i should forgive her that it was devil that possessed her.

1.When she tore the money i gave her and locked me up in the house,I called her elder brother and he immediately rushed to our house and he wanted to beat her that day but i held him.My wife ran away and her brother told me am too soft as a man and that my wife is very mad that people in the neighborhood can testify to that.

2.When i went to report her to her uncle, the uncle was very angry and her cousins were telling me i got married to the mad person and that is the reasons none of them have visited us after our marriage.

3.There was a day,she engaged me in fight, i refused to be provoked to raise my hands and when i said"aint you tired of talking, she threw our two months old baby on the bed and i grabbed the baby, at that point she was looking for bottle.

4. The day she destroyed my phone, she took one of the home theatres speakers and targeted my head but i dodged it, in the course of running helter and skelter to get another weapon, the wrapper she used to back the baby was already loosing and the baby was about to fall off from her back, it was at that juncture that i wrapped my hands across her so that the baby will not fall.so both of us fell on the bed and the baby was saved.When she stood up she looked straight into my eyes and said"i know i have offended you and she started crying and begging again.

let me just stop her because i feel like crying..

if all these you are saying are ruth, you can go ahead and divorce her. but how many women will you divorce? dont run away from your trouble, just try your best to bring peace to your home. there must be issues in the next one. will you run away again?
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by mctowel01: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
motivator4:

mumu i know those witches that are pursuing you from your village has followed you to nairaland. let me cool off before i will add more to your frustrated life. he goat.
Dirty local girl, stay off my mentions.
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by Jman06(m): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
keepingmum:
My understanding of your issue with your wife is ....at the core, financial. ....my reasons below

1) Wife was a single parent at the time you met, you got her knocked up by CHOOSING to do without protection

2) She wanted an abortion but you REFUSED to consent to it.

3) Married her when you had no adequate savings and in between jobs

4) lost your job after marriage

5) you ego is preventing you from helping around the house hence you consider grocery shopping a big deal and demeaning to your title as the "Lord of the home"

6) Her child who was been looked after by the dad, you asked to come and join you in your home whilst you had no means of looking after him .

7) you have now left her worse off than you met her and you think she ll be happy with you?

It's terrible how nairaland ladies always look for every means to twist the story and put the blame on the man whenever issues like this op's come up.

Madam, in ur mind the woman is a saint?
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by poshestmina(f): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
coolcatty:

Agidi man...soft like moi moi....clap for yourself.....see the rubbish you just spewed..a woman prevented you from meeting up with a life changing appointment and you say it with all manner of confidence...she even wanted to kill you with a bottle but you escaped...smh

See what a grown man is saying...a woman you put in your own house...this your story is nauseating walahi......:how I wish Ur wife is married to me....but heck I won't be that slow and dumb to marry a single mother.. A rejected woman with unstable temperament.....imagine a woman raising weapon on me...that will be the day....you are too soft....don't go back to that house oo...r.your husband will kill you someday.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2017
mctowel01:

Dirty local girl, stay off my mentions.

ok big neat boy. first of all, i am a lady not a girl. i am a wife, mother of 4 beautiful kids and a career woman. but what are you? a mumu idiot walking round the street jobless insulting those that are 100% better than you and looking for women you will lean on to pay your bills. that is to say that you are a cursed fellow. kid goat (Nwa Mkpi). the only achievement a zombie like you can achieve in life is to pregnant some ladies and round away because you can't even give yourself a proper one square meal let alone feeding a woman. let me not talk of baby food and diapers. olodo.

i have never insulted anyone in nairaland but since you did that first, i will reciprocate till all the curses and demons on your head becomes too much that your head can't contain them. you know what will happen when your head cant contain them; IT WILL BURST INTO PIECES. Olodo. don't go and do something meaningful with your life. idiot. ishi aki. upload your photo let me see this dirty village low life idiot replying me simply because i decide to comment on a post.

if you don't like my reply why don't you read, waka pass and drop your own reply. i believe you feel i'm refering to you indirectly because that's the kind of life you are living on. truth is bitter.
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by mctowel01: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
motivator4:

ok big neat boy. first of all, i am a lady not a girl. i am a wife, mother of 4 beautiful kids and a career woman.
Had fun laughing at your post, cos I m way off the extreme assumptions you put up there.
Looking for trouble here feels good atimes... lol. Never take anything too serious on nairaland.
God Bless you and your family.
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by samguru(m): 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
motivator4:

ok big neat boy. first of all, i am a lady not a girl. i am a wife, mother of 4 beautiful kids and a career woman. but what are you? a mumu idiot walking round the street jobless insulting those that are 100% better than you and looking for women you will lean on to pay your bills. that is to say that you are a cursed fellow. kid goat (Nwa Mkpi). the only achievement a zombie like you can achieve in life is to pregnant some ladies and round away because you can't even give yourself a proper one square meal let alone feeding a woman. let me not talk of baby food and diapers. olodo.

i have never insulted anyone in nairaland but since you did that first, i will reciprocate till all the curses and demons on your head becomes too much that your head can't contain them. you know what will happen when your head cant contain them; IT WILL BURST INTO PIECES. Olodo. don't go and do something meaningful with your life. idiot. ishi aki. upload your photo let me see this dirty village low life idiot replying me simply because i decide to comment on a post.

if you don't like my reply why don't you read, waka pass and drop your own reply. i believe you feel i'm refering to you indirectly because that's the kind of life you are living on. truth is bitter.

Madam please be calm, I brought my matters here so that people can advise me on how to achieve a peaceful resolution.
Please madam, don't let us derail from the subject, what happened to me can happen to anybody including you.

at this juncture, I would like to beg both of you to stop hurling insults at each other.

Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. / For Guys Who Are 35yrs And Above And Are Not Married / My Friend Is Getting Married To A Cheat; How Do I Stop Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.