Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. (3704 Views)

Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? / Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility / The Life And Times Of Late Mystery Man Kolawole Olawuyi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2023
Good morning everyone, hope we are all doing well?, pls pardon any typographical or grammatical errors u might see..... It's going to be a bit lengthy, try to finish it if u can..

Everything u are going to read here is 100 percent personal experience and true life story.....

I've come to the conclusion that what is happening to me is not ordinary, because what other people does and it goes well, once I go into it, mine would always end in premium tears..

"My name is Nwaukwa Nnaemeka Emmanuel, born on the 25th of December 1990, originally from Mbeke town in Isiala Mbano local Government area of Imo state my parents gave birth to 4 of us, two daughters and 2 sons, I'm the 3rd child but the first son....

My grand parents gave birth to 11 children, 8 songs and 3 daughters.. That's 11 in total, as I type this now before God and man, all 11 of them are dead, and none of them got married before dying, apart from my father... So no aunty or uncle from father's side..

My father died as far back as 1997, I was just 7 years then, the following year 1998, my mom fainted while we were working for someone in her farm, she was rushed to the hospital, after her treatment, she was discharged, but we couldn't pay the hospital bills which was 3100 naira, we were attending Jehova's witness church then.. So they contributed money, but it wasn't enough (410) so the hospital had to keep my mom there for 3 months...

Until an NGO came and paid for the hospital bill, that was how we went home, but she was asked to limit her stress, and aslo eat good food.. But we were living from hand to mouth.. So eating good food was not even our concern, all we wanted was what to just eat... After sometimes she got better, but the stress continued, we must go to the farm almost every day, I was less than 10, my younger brother was less than 7, my 2 older sisters were already staying with my moms people in Lagos, so I grew up not knowing my 2 sisters, because they left the village when I was still a little child..

One fateful night, we did our normal stuffs, went to bed, but we usually wake up around 4:30 am every morning, because wo do go to the house of one of the leader for morning devotion around 5 am.. So we got used to the time, so I woke up, waiting for my mom to touch me as usual, but I didn't hear anything, till 5:30, then till 6 am still no response, I got worried because 6 am had never met her on the bed b4, so I went to check on her, but she was weak, so I had to quickly raise alarm, some people came, my grand father and grandmother were still alive then, so they went to look for a bike to take her to the hospital, before bike would come, she was confirmed dead... And she was buried the following day.. That was in the year 2000

Still typing

3 Likes

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by ShenTeh(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2023
pstemma1990:
Good morning everyone, hope we are all doing well?, pls pardon any typographical or grammatical errors u might see..... It's going to be a bit lengthy, try to finish it if u can..

Everything u are going to read here is 100 percent personal experience and true life story.....

I've come to the conclusion that what is happening to me is not ordinary, because what other people does and it goes well, once I go into it, mine would always end in premium tears..

"My name is Nwaukwa Nnaemeka Emmanuel, born on the 25th of December 1990, originally from Mbeke town in Isiala Mbano local Government area of Imo state my parents gave birth to 4 of us, two daughters and 2 sons, I'm the 3rd child but the first son....

My grand parents gave birth to 11 children, 8 songs and 3 daughters.. That's 11 in total, as I type this now before God and man, all 11 of them are dead, and none of them got married before dying, apart from my father... So no aunty or uncle from father's side..

My father died as far back as 1997, I was just 7 years then, the following year 1998, my mom fainted while we were working for someone in her farm, she was rushed to the hospital, after her treatment, she was discharged, but we couldn't pay the hospital bills which was 3100 naira, we were attending Jehova's witness church then.. So they contributed money, but it wasn't enough (410) so the hospital had to keep my mom there for 3 months...

Until an NGO came and paid for the hospital bill, that was how we went home, but she was asked to limit her stress, and aslo eat good food.. But we were living from hand to mouth.. So eating good food was not even our concern, all we wanted was what to just eat... After sometimes she got better, but the stress continued, we must go to the farm almost every day, I was less than 10, my younger brother was less than 7, my 2 older sisters were already staying with my moms people in Lagos, so I grew up not knowing my 2 sisters, because they left the village when I was still a little child..

One fateful night, we did our normal stuffs, went to bed, but we usually wake up around 4:30 am every morning, because wo do go to the house of one of the leader for morning devotion around 5 am.. So we got used to the time, so I woke up, waiting for my mom to touch me as usual, but I didn't hear anything, till 5:30, then till 6 am still no response, I got worried because 6 am had never met her on the bed b4, so I went to check on her, but she was weak, so I had to quickly raise alarm, some people came, my grand father and grandmother were still alive then, so they went to look for a bike to take her to the hospital, before bike would come, she was confirmed dead... And she was buried the following day.. That was in the year 2000

Still typing

Wow. Reading...
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 9:07am On Jun 23, 2023
After her burial the following day, some of my extended uncle and some village elders decided to send a message to her people (mother's people) because she was from another town, but the same local government..... It wasn't funny..

Her people came and arrested almost the elders in my place, that they killed my mother and buried her without thier consent... So my mother's people took me and my younger brother along with them.... We thought they were going to take us to Lagos along with them...

But one after the other they started going back to thier base one by one until they all left, so me and my younger brother remained with our maternal grand mother, no school nothing nothing, we'll go to the farm every day, at some point she complained that my younger brother was too stubborn, that she can't allow him to stay with her, so she asked my younger brother to go back to my father's side, he was around 8 years then... I pleaded with her, but she refused, so I had to go back with my younger brother, because I couldn't allow only him to go like that...

I was 11 years then, and my brother was 8, there was nothing like phone then...

So we went back to the my father's village, no body wants to see us, as if we killed somebody, the elders that were arrested because of my mom's death wanted sending us out of the village, but we told them that our father still remains our father, so they allowed me and my younger brother to stay in our father's house... At that early stage, we'll have to go and fecth water for people in order to feed.. Sometimes we'll follow some people to the farm or hunting..

Still typing.

5 Likes

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by Josphine4good(f): 9:11am On Jun 23, 2023
Sorry for the loss of your parent cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 9:13am On Jun 23, 2023
I'll have to skip some because they are too many... Let me just skip to when and how I came to Abuja
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by DeeBaDan: 9:16am On Jun 23, 2023
I'm reading. First, there's a pattern of lack, death, instability, suffering, wandering

So many things wrong in the foundation hence nothing can be Spiritually built in the family's heritage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2023
So in the year 2006 I met a former church member, Mr Marcel, because after the death of my mom, I stopped going to Jehovah's witness.. I went to the market to get small food for myself and my brother when I met him, so he asked me if I would love to go the Abuja, without thinking twice I said yes...

So he took me to a woman, the woman said she has a very big hotel in Abuja, that she'll be paying me 3,000 every month, I was happy, I told my younger brother about it, he cried that I shouldn't go, but I had to beg him, I promised him that I'll come to pick him once I'm ok.. So he agreed..

After few days I was in Abuja, it wasn't actually a hotel, but a restaurant, located at Area3, close to open University... So I started work immediately, my plan was to work for 2 years, raise some money and then go back to the village, I didn't know anything about opening an account then..

So I asked the woman not to be giving me my salary, so there was a book for recording it, not just for me, but almost everyone.... We were sleeping in the shop and also eat there, so I wasn't touching my 3k salary...

After 2 years I was able to raise around 60k, so I told her that I would want to go back to the village, but she said no, that she hasn't seen anyone that was as hard working as me, that I shouldn't go back to the village.. That I should go and learn how to drive, that she's going to buy a car for me and give to me as a higher purchase... I was happy, but I begged her to allow me go to the village and see my brother, she agreed... All these while I haven't heard from my 2 sisters..

Still typing.

4 Likes

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by DeeBaDan: 9:26am On Jun 23, 2023
The story above seems and feels like a story that has been posted before on the forum

Meanwhile, the Op says he attends Jehovah Witness. Observation so far is that the church he and his family attended all this while didn't give them the spiritual protection and awakening of their conditions they needed. This implies the Op was/is not attending the right church for his right mentoring. This lies another core part of the problem. The first being wrong family foundation and evil covenants

His first solution lies in changing his church and spiritual family
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 9:32am On Jun 23, 2023
So I went to the village, saw my youger brother, he had started smoking Indian hemp, I had to beat him... After sometimes I sat him down at talk to him, I didn't blame him much, we all left him, so he had to survive... After few days I left the village, promising him that things would soon be OK..

I came back, this my fomer Madam gave me money to go to driving school close to Navy house at area 10, after 2 weeks I learnt how to drive, she immediately fired her driver, so I was the chef and the driver at the same time, she then added 1k to my salary that's 4k per month... That was how I worked till December again, she did not buy the car again as promised, in fact she didn't even make mention of it.....

So I had to summon courage to ask her, she told me that she would want me to know the road very well, that Abuja is not like Imo state, I told her that it would be easier to understand the road when I'm with the car...

So I felt she was only using me, people hardly stay up to 6 months with her, but I endured all the beating from her and her daughters and stayed for 3 years...

So I told her that she should just forget about the car.. That I don't want the car again, that she should pay me my money that I want to go back to the village...

Still typing.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 9:36am On Jun 23, 2023
I'll answer some of the questions after the post... I attended the jehovah witness when I was little, around 7 years till 10..... I don't know if they have changed now, Jehovah witness doesn't believe in anything calls alter, they don't pray like other churches do..
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by DeeBaDan: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2023
There's also deep lack of knowledge. This includes a lack of education that's responsible for lack of having the right knowledge to tackle obstacles and lack of spiritual knowledge that equips spiritual ability to make informed decisions that leads to increase. There's intense lack of knowledge rooted in this case

4 Likes

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by opera1(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2023
pstemma1990:

Still typing

Totally wrong from your father's side, how will they buried someone's daughter without her families consent?

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2023
So the woman became very upset, that she has helped me, and I feel that I can go like that, that she won't allow it to happen, that she's going to teach me a lesson that I won't forget in a hurry...

I boldly told her that I'm not working again that I want to go back to the village.... So she brought out the record book.. My total money was 98,500..

So she started her plus and minus, that she gave me money for driving school, she did driver's license for me, when I was in charge of beer some money got missing, I left her shop open and people came and fecth water, so the bill water board brought she minus it, after the whole plus and minus, I was left with 1500 (one thousand five hundred naira)

I didn't know if I should reject or accept it (me and this woman came from the same village) I collected the 1500 from her, went inside carried my bad and left... But I had no where to go, so in the night I'll still sneak inside the Plaza to sleep, but not close to her own shops...

So someone told her, she then went to Garki police station to report me, that I was selling Indian hemp, that the police should come and arrest me, so the police started looking for me, some Igbo people around called me, they gave me 2 options, 1, let's give u transportation to go back to ur village. 2 go and report urself to the police...

Going to the village was not an option, how can I go back to the village empty after 3 years, what would I tell my brother... So I took myself to Garki police station... When they saw me they were surprised.. One asked, na the Igbo seller be this, they were all laughing.. So they invited the woman to the station...

When she saw that the Igbo allegation could not stand, she quickly changed it.. That I beat her and tore her clothes.. So the police officer asked her, what do u want us to do.. She took the police to one side... After sometimes they opened cell for me to enter.

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2023
I was locked at Garki police station for 3 days, the people inside the cells asked me for money, I wasn't having money to give to them...

I received the worst beating of my life... After 3 days she came to bail me, so they asked me if I would go back and continue my work at her place, I said no..
So they brought a letter of undertaking for me to sign, that my legs should not be seen around that shop again, I had no option, so I had to sign...

So I was asked to leave the station, I had nowhere to go, so I started sleeping on the street with some Hausa guys... Then in the day time I'll go and search for a job... Before u know it, those guys stole all my clothes, I was left with the only one I was putting on.. Feeding became a problem... I'll earnestly pray for Saturday to come, because there's this big catholic church at area3, they must do wedding every weekend, so I'm sure of eating on Saturday...

The only work I could look for was a restaurant job, because I had the experience, another person, I'll see what to eat, and lastly I'll be allowed to sleep there.... So I finally got one around Garki market, the salary was 7k..

Then one day something happened, we went to N. U. C to serve people doing a program... We we got back to the restaurant, we were all tired, not too long a man drove in, that he forgot his Phone and a bag in the shop after eating..

Like play like joke this man called the police, they came with Hilux and carried all of us the boys only.. One by one they beat and interrogated us.. Those that had people, thier people came and bailed them.. I was left alone in the cell, after 2 weeks even the man didn't come again, so the police asked me to go.. Even our Madam didn't visit us even for once...

About rounding up.. So sorry for the long read

5 Likes

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by DeeBaDan: 10:03am On Jun 23, 2023
No education

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2023
The last restaurant that I worked was the one inside Asokoro hospital, the woman was nice to me, and I gave in my best... By then I've been able to get in touch with my 2 sisters, they were also going trough thier own challenges, according to them, they didn't stay long with my moms people, they went into early marriages...

While working at the Asokoro hospital canteen, if u have stayed in Abuja for sometimes, there was a bomb blast that happened at Abacha barracks some years ago,. So a young guy came to the restaurant that he's looking for a job, that he was sleeping inside the barrack, but after the blast, the soldiers asked all of them to leave, so our madam employed him to be washing plates.. He gave his name as David, from cross river state...

I was the one in charge of drinks, so the woman gave me money to pay those that'll be supplying drinks the following day (she was also a civil defense officer, so she do go to work before coming to the shop in the evening) I woke up in the morning, my phone was missing, the whole money she gave to me was gone..

All the staffs there phone was gone, this new guy ran away with everything, I quickly went to the woman's house to tell her what happened, she said it was a lie, that I arranged and brought the boy to her her, she took me to A. Y. A police station... After many questions and answers the police said I wasn't to be blamed.. So she suggested that me and her should share the loss.. The police asked me if it was OK by me, I said yes..

So I had to work for some months to cover part of the loss... After then I left... And then I had already made friends with some young guys, some lab scientist, so I begged them to allow me stay with them... So I moved in with them...

2 Likes

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by DeeBaDan: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2023
Now, first true progressive movement was experienced although short. The journey's still a curve, a wandering and bent one but the path becomes clearer

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2023
All these while I wasn't going to church, so on December 31 2011 I had this burden to go to church, I attended Dunamis church at Area1, the following day I still went there for service..

But the distance was far, I wasn't working, so I joined christ embassy close to Asokoro hospital... Before I knew it I started praying myself, I could pray for one one, then 2 - 4 hours..

That was when I started getting some revelations about my father's house, and also the marine spirit that my grand mother served...

I later joined another church around Nasarawa, it's a very popular church, I wouldn't want to mention the name here for security reasons, because of my seriousness and dedication, I was ordained as a pastor even though I felt I wasn't ready, but I was told that it would help me to grow spiritually..

So I've been ordained as a pastor now close to 10 years, still the battle is getting tough every day, the church sent me to open a branch in Benue state, which I went, and I was doing very well, only for the church to close the branch, because according to them, I wasn't remitting enough money...

Many people have told me to start a church, but I know it's not yet time.. I've tried doing little business with people, each one will end me in more trouble and debt... Till now my only brother is still in the street, though he works as a Mason in the village, but he drinks, smoke and the rest, I can't blame him, rather I blame myself...

I'm 32, but no relationship, I don't want to suffer anyone's daughter... With the looks of things, I'm removing my mind from getting married... So many times I've asked God to take my life, but he hasn't answered me, I can't take my like myself..... Right now I'm owing debt that if miracle doesn't happen, I won't be able to come out of it...

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 10:33am On Jun 23, 2023
You may ask, what do I want, I need 2 things..

It anyone ou u experienced these things, or a similar thing and u came out, how did u do it, I've tried seeing Apostle Selman, but it hasn't been easy...

Number 2, I don't want to beg for money from anyone again, if u have any job u can give to me, that I'll be doing and be earning something, (not online oo) I'll accept.
I'm going trough hell at the moment and I don't have anyone to go to, that's why I do come to Nairaland more often, because outside this forum, I don't have a family anywhere...

The end.. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 10:37am On Jun 23, 2023
opera1:

Totally wrong from your father's side, how will they buried someone's daughter without her families consent?
I understand better now, I was just 10 years then. The excuse I remembered that they gave was my father who married her died b4 her.. And he (my father) never took them to where he married from.. So they were not ready to take her to the mortuary..

It was after her burial that one suggested that she should go and inform my mother's people.....

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2023
DeeBaDan:
I'm reading. First, there's a pattern of lack, death, instability, suffering, wandering

So many things wrong in the foundation hence nothing can be Spiritually built in the family's heritage
exactly sir, I've done everything within my power to break out, 2 years ago, I was even planning going back to the village to appease the altar, but after sometimes I had to stay back.
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 10:42am On Jun 23, 2023
DeeBaDan:
There's also deep lack of knowledge. This includes a lack of education that's responsible for lack of having the right knowledge to tackle obstacles and lack of spiritual knowledge that equips spiritual ability to make informed decisions that leads to increase. There's intense lack of knowledge rooted in this case
you are right sir, but the lack of education there wasn't a deliberate something, at that stage, survival was just the only thing one could think of..

Even my younger brother didn't finish primary school... I still cry every night because I failed him as his big brother...

I'm currently running a weekend program, but I had to stop because of transportation fare and other stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2023
For anyone who wishes to reach out to me especially in the area of spiritual help or counsel, here is my email address nnaemekaemmanuel233@gmail.com

My whatsaap number 08138958833..

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by DeeBaDan: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2023
pstemma1990:
exactly sir, I've done everything within my power to break out, 2 years ago, I was even planning going back to the village to appease the altar, but after sometimes I had to stay back.

You can't apoease the altar. You're looking for a covering. One that gives your life spiritual meaning and direction. You ought to be planted and firmly rooted in a church/under the mentorship of most suitably, an Apostle.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by ThankUUJesus: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2023
pstemma1990:
You may ask, what do I want, I need 2 things..

It anyone ou u experienced these things, or a similar thing and u came out, how did u do it, I've tried seeing Apostle Selman, but it hasn't been easy...

Number 2, I don't want to beg for money from anyone again, if u have any job u can give to me, that I'll be doing and be earning something, (not online oo) I'll accept.
I'm going trough hell at the moment and I don't have anyone to go to, that's why I do come to Nairaland more often, because outside this forum, I don't have a family anywhere...

The end.. Thanks.
try to start up a little church with covered leather...go to Mercy City... Prophet Jeremiah if he meets u as a pastor, ur life will change. Try get small money and start the church...remove your mind from that loan for now, they can't do you anything and the so called interest can be cut off when you are ready to pay. Don't use borrowed money to pay that debt but use it to get big leather sack and start a church in Benue close to the location you were before. Try to visit Mercy city e go better for u. Many big pastors you see with crowds are using the grace of Prophet Jeremiah...they started from nothing to something. Don't joke with this advice

2 Likes

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 11:35am On Jun 23, 2023
ThankUUJesus:
try to start up a little church with covered leather...go to Mercy City... Prophet Jeremiah if he meets u as a pastor, ur life will change. Try get small money and start the church...remove your mind from that loan for now, they can't do you anything and the so called interest can be cut off when you are ready to pay. Don't use borrowed money to pay that debt but use it to get big leather sack and start a church in Benue close to the location you were before. Try to visit Mercy city e go better for u. Many big pastors you see with crowds are using the grace of Prophet Jeremiah...they started from nothing to something. Don't joke with this advice
Thanks a lot, u spoke my mind, if I'm to do ministry the only place I'll have to start is Benue, because of what I saw there, it's still on my plan, but Benue it's not a place one goes empty handed... That's one I'm seriously looking for something I'll be doing in order to raise some money...

As for prophet Jeremiah, I've been there once, but the process for seeing him is long, except he locates u trough prophecy, or u have money to pay... And they won't even allow u sleep in the church.. It's very far from me....

I do attend Koinonia Apostle Selman's program once in a while.. But it's also difficult to see him, but since this fuel subcidy issue i haven't gone because of transportation... I stay in Nasarawa state, one village close to Keffi.

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by DeeBaDan: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2023
pstemma1990:
Thanks a lot, u spoke my mind, if I'm to do ministry the only place I'll have to start is Benue, because of what I saw there, it's still on my plan, but Benue it's not a place one goes empty handed... That's one I'm seriously looking for something I'll be doing in order to raise some money...

As for prophet Jeremiah, I've been there once, but the process for seeing him is long, except he locates u trough prophecy, or u have money to pay... And they won't even allow u sleep in the church.. It's very far from me....

I do attend Koinonia Apostle Selman's program once in a while.. But it's also difficult to see him, but since this fuel subcidy issue i haven't gone because of transportation... I stay in Nasarawa state, one village close to Keffi.

What church do you want to open? To teach the same errors and continue with the perpetuity of your lack of knowledge?

My dear go and get yourself under sound doctrines for 3-7 years so God through his word will first reform.and reshape your life

5 Likes

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by ThankUUJesus: 11:54am On Jun 23, 2023
pstemma1990:

Jeremiah said anyone that ask you to pay before u see him, that person is a scammer or thief, avoid them. though if anyone is asking you to pay, it's not official...they are looking for their daily bread and it's not from him, that's what Jeremiah said. That aside

if you can get a job, start it and save up for your church. Some people stays at mercy city for 1 week to be located. You can go through prayer line one on one. say you want to register for one on one...it's done every Sunday. if u can't see him through other means, go through one on one registration on Sundays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 11:54am On Jun 23, 2023
DeeBaDan:

What church do you want to open? To teach the same errors and continue with the porpoerity with your lack of knowledge?

My dear go and get yourself under sound doctrines for 3-7 years so God through his word will first reform.and reshape your life
I get your point sir... Like I pointed out earlier, I'm not in a hurry to open a church, if not I would have started even where I am at the moment, church it's not as easy as it appears...

As for sound doctrines, by God's grace I'm trying, I've been a pastor close to 10 years now, I did 3 years vigil from 2012 to 2015 every night without missing even for once, I pray every night and I read the Bible very well, I've read the Bible from Genesis to revelation like 4 times.. Any church I attended they quikly want to ordained me as a pastor, but I've been the one resisting because I know there are some issues that I need to handle first...

I'm tired of starting life afresh all the time, I'm not getting any younger...

2 Likes

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
ThankUUJesus:
Jeremiah said anyone that ask you to pay before u see him, that person is a scammer or thief, avoid them. though if anyone is asking you to pay, it's not official...they are looking for their daily bread and it's not from him, that's what Jeremiah said. That aside

if you can get a job, start it and save up for your church. Some people stays at mercy city for 1 week to be located. You can go through prayer line one on one. say you want to register for one on one...it's done every Sunday. if u can't see him through other means, go through one on one registration on Sundays.
Thanks sir, I get your point, but I'm speaking from my personal experience... He's not the one asking u to pay directly, but those people are his workers...

One even said if we want us to see us early, thst we should lodge in thier own hotel, and a room there is 35k and above... The truth of the matter is if u don't have money and u don't have anyone to help u, u won't see these big men of God... Especially because of the crowd....

Just like the Apostle Selman I made mention of, they are not asking u to pay for anything, but u can be going there for 4 months without seeing u, either he traveled, or he's busy or tired.... It's difficult to explain
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by Foodqueen(f): 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
What about the pastor that ordained you, did he just leave you to your fate like that.

Why not go back to pastor in that church, even as an assistant.

The story of your life is voluminous. I really feel for you.

Have you tried reconnecting with your sister for real
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by DeeBaDan: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
pstemma1990:
I get your point sir... Like I pointed out earlier, I'm not in a hurry to open a church, if not I would have started even where I am at the moment, church it's not as easy as it appears...

As for sound doctrines, by God's grace I'm trying, I've been a pastor close to 10 years now, I did 3 years vigil from 2012 to 2015 every night without missing even for once, I pray every night and I read the Bible very well, I've read the Bible from Genesis to revelation like 4 times.. Any church I attended they quikly want to ordained me as a pastor, but I've been the one resisting because I know there are some issues that I need to handle first...

I'm tired of starting life afresh all the time, I'm not getting any younger...

I've told you God didn't appint you to open a church like that. But you will flourish well if you're under an apostle. You have knowledge based problems more. You need to be taught, trained and mentored.

You're just like the stage Apollo's was when he was preaching and all but he had to be called aside and trained better. I see many things in your comments that suggests you need a spiritual umbrella to cover you. Sound spiritual teaching. Go and pray and ask God to connect you with Apostel with rich experience. You will see the difference in your life and the pace your life will take if you locate a fruitful one. But na work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do Women Feel When Fingered And How They Expect It / What Is Wrong With A Married Man Passing The Night In His Inlaw's Place? / What Can My Son Do To Keep Busy After Junior Waec(jss3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.