Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees (14895 Views)

Comandclem Nig.limited / Mobil Producing Nigeria, Admits To Pay Comandclem's Royalties / Comandclem $227 Billion Royalties: Can Nigeria Celebrate Exit Of Poverty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by izzilizz: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2010
Well Shimfe, im not one of their oficial, jst a Patentee like u bt wit a strong convicthion that ol wil soon b wel. I`v nev allowd my f8t to b stampeded by wht anybody says. I gt intouch with one of their officials last week through the CCNL email and this was his reply ``By the special Grace of God,before ending of this year,Comandclem will received the Royalties while All Patentees will received their payment before ending of Next year due to the Appropiate logistic.`` So watch out for the best and keep hoping.It cant be longer than we`ve waitd. Bless u
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by shimfe(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2010
izzilizz i am on the exact same page with you. I say it also to anyone that cares to listen that give & take no matter how delayed this may be at the satge/level it has gone now it woud not exced on or b4 dec next year. Believe me there is HOPE!
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by fxjunkie(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2010

Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by shimfe(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2010
Guy bone that thing. FAKE!
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by jamace(m): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2010
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by Comingo: 7:56am On Oct 07, 2010
Sorry if u gave them scammers money.its confirmed they are very good 419
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by Israeliz: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2010
Shimfe,
I hop u saw the recent post on comandclem website about Mobil''s acceptance to pay? Our patience is payin off u knw. Leave the scoffers to scoff along and later grin wen all bcomes a blessd reality. We hv clutchd d hands of wealth a its no longer a news dt d day is about breakin. Cheers Still IZZILIZZ.
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 21, 2010
Is this a good investment intiative? I don't think so. Why wait for something you are not sure of?

Check out www.lotsizekoncept.com. You just have to wait only a week and earn your money.

You'll be glad you did.
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by missuzoma: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2010
payment is never going to come because this is the longest running scam in Nigeria's history. how can someone holding your money not tell you when you will get it back? why should right-thinking people be content with a few useless religious quotes in place of an answer. very tired of people allowing themselves to be fooled all the time.

why don't you get hold of some commandclem employees neck and squeeze it hard enough to force out the truth? whoever choses to wait for this money will wait forever. I still don't know which of the strong spells the fellow and his disciples used on people or is it plain old greed at work?
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by jamace(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2010
Read this hot debate on whether Comandclem is genuine or fake here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-526272.0.html

My questions:
1. Comandclem told all that once the case was won, no more subscription. Why are they still asking people to register when according to them they have won the case against MOBIL?

2. Why is Comandclem having so many websites each claiming to be the official website?

3. Why are they so many and different banks to pay into for subscribers?

I smell SCAM O.
Read my earlier doubtful post about Comandclem here: www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-295547.0.html
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by Lalateeza(f): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2010
what is the latest on this?
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by consultmartins(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2010
This is the most stupid blind hope i've ever seen. Where's Israeliz? When i said commandclem was the newest and well planned wonder bank scam, most people said i was lying. Pls Nigerians, open your eyes and look for something better to do instead of hoping for life payment from a so called king of the wealth of the ocean.
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by consultmartins(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2010
Those who invested in this commandscam are fools running after the fool's gold. Where in the world have you heard of a one time investment that pays you monthly for life without you lifting a finger. My advice to all those who invested is this: pool your resources together and sue commandscam. Or you can die waiting.
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by consultmartins(m): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2010
A friend was once trying to sell me this commandscam investment and i was willing to hear her out. But immediately i saw the phrase "king of the wealth of the ocean," i take off. In fact, my legs dey touch my head and i no look back. Voom ka mma karia statement.
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by Ogunstaiwo: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2010
To be precise and straight forward mobil have finally agree to pay their royalty to comandclem but payment to patentee will not commence this year but next year. For more info call 08068262915, 08097911253
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by 222Martins(m): 12:17am On Nov 30, 2010
May God help you all.
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by shimfe(m): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2010
222martins believe it or not its for real. pls udate us more @ ogunstaiwo
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by jamace(m): 7:25am On Dec 04, 2010
@shimfe
You used to be comandclem powerful spokesperson on this forum. Why suddenly becoming an information seeker on comandclem? Is the scam finally real?
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by shimfe(m): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2010
@jamace
FYI i am in the far core north of Nigeria where you can hardly get information or pick information from the streets like lagos.I used to be in lagos where i can go directly to commandclem offices to get direct information that i seek.However i have been able to secure contacts of two key officers of commandclem staff @ thier ojota office.As such any information i get from this forum or anywher else i alway confirm from these contacts i. They always update me or verfy if the infos are true or not.

So far so good most information gotten from here were always verified to be true especially any news/information from Omokemesi,This does not however deter me from also trusting/ verifying other peopls infomation or news. So far so good,news/info from omokemesi  in my books is still the best that i can always rely on based on my personal  experiences on all my verifications to all his info & updates he has given on  us  on this forum in so many of his numerous threads he has either initiated of chiped in a word or two.

kapish!
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by jamace(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2010
^^Ok
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by IVORY2009(m): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2010
Commandclem is a scam, nobody should invest!
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by willis2k9(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2013
Is it tru dat we wil pay for I.D.card

(1) (2) (Reply)

$500M Shopping Mall To Be Built In Owerri / Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops / Lagosians In Doubt Over Relocation Of Mile 12 To Imota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.