Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,582 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees (14888 Views)

Comandclem Nig.limited / Mobil Producing Nigeria, Admits To Pay Comandclem's Royalties / Comandclem $227 Billion Royalties: Can Nigeria Celebrate Exit Of Poverty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by Israeliz: 11:27am On Jan 20, 2010
Someone out there who knows when and the situation of things at the moment?
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by fredegba(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2010
The Comandclem journey of a thousand mile has started with a step. Comandclem has won the age long tussle with Mobil and that is one begining that would lead to an end. I learnt that the payment mode regarding the $2 per barrel royalty has not been finalized, so the king has gone to UK to handle that, because the judge who gave the judgement in favour of comandclem kept mute about it. Says to go and settle that in the Supreme Court.

And Someone told me in one of the comandclem offices that just as the long awaited victory came as a surprise, so they expected the payment to come to all patentee as a surprise. So as per the time for payment no one knows, it may be this year and it could extend to next year(Don't Shout ahhh!).

No worry sha, the payment is sure, no matter when it comes. cheers!
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by Israeliz: 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2010
Tnx so much for the info vr grtfl.Its jst that the urge to have things flowing the right way is a concrn and d desperate aim of all patentee is the wheel that gives us the assurance doubl sure that our efforts@large will nt b in vain.Lets nt quit praying despite knwin that the f8t that's been invstd in this invstment by ol Patentees is the first gear that's keeps and maintain the victory for us ol.Lets sustain this until its ova.Its an advice to gea us up tha we shant fail 1c w ar det. and prayerfl ol shl cm 2a glorious celebratn 1great dy. Lets olso as many as hv d privildge communict the concern of the Patentees abt the online publication of each updated event as an encrgmnt to thos of us that have f8t in them. VICTORY is CERTAIN smiley
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by Recardo(m): 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2010
grin
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by izzilizz: 9:27am On Feb 09, 2010
Hop u hv f8t tu & a member so u wnt hv to grin grin whn it bcms a reality.B cnvrtd by ds f8t!!!
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by player007(m): 11:26am On Feb 09, 2010
I just cant wait 2 collect my own dividends cause i hav been a patentee since 2006.i hope & pray dat 'we' are paid this year.
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by nwaghai: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2010
have any1 wondered why this comandclem people are not updating us. i mean right now, we hear the case has been won, when and how this payment will start coming, no one knows. this is not the right way if you ask me. moreso in most of their publications then, they stated that payment will commence immediately after the judgment. well, lets continue to pray for the best afterall we all registered by faith. its my believe that our faith will see us thru. LETS KEEP THE FAITH ALIVE!
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2010
OMG!! shocked is this still on grin
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by rare004: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2010
What is the latest on commandclem ooooooooo. I need update oooooo before i lose my mind!!!!!!
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by jamace(m): 1:40am On Feb 23, 2010
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by Johnweaver: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2010
The lastest be say the thing na scam
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by DrKitaun(m): 5:56am On Feb 26, 2010
Forget it y'all !
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by samadexy(m): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2010
Hello everyone, I have posted a response to lots of questions been asked here about comandclem.Please check previous posts and reviews.
I need to correct some impressions here quickly,Comandclem is not and can never be a scam. The company is a legal entity duely registered in Nigeria and even recently got licence to operate in the United Kingdom.As I am talking to you here now,Comandclem has a functional office in the UK.
Now a company that is fast gaining International recognition and getting encomiums from International bodies for trying to stamp out poverty from Nigeria,that can company can never be said to be a fruadulent company.
It is clear to all that the company has been slugging it out with powerful oil companies in court,how can anyone is his right mind call that a scam.
The major problem we are having in Nigeria is our government.Government in other parts of the world protect the inventors and their rights.Even when the court has confirmed the the MD of Comandclem Nig. Ltd is the inventor of the chemical that Oil companies the world over are using for their oil production;they still kept quiet waiting to see how the man will go about it to get these oil companies to pay. Get the Letters Patent I and II from any of CCNL's offices accross Nigeria. Go through it and I tell you,you will weep for Nigeria. This Invention is capable of turning around the fortunes of Nigeria.But out leaders don't care to you or me, they fight to keep and maintain their own interests;that is what the Oil expartriates are using against Comandclem, they settle and try to buy over the Judicial system with their petro-dollars.Judges are intimidated with money. But the fact still remains that Comandclem owns the invention and she owns the Certificate of ownership.Mobil didn't deny usage of the invention. Even the Judge said it in court that the invention belongs to Comandclem and that everyone using the invention is liable from 1999 when the licence was given.
But He, the Judge kept quiet on the ammount to be paid as royalties to Comandclem. Nigeria we hail thee!
Cases like these are taken over by government in advanced countries,they protect owners of intellectual properties knowing fully well that it will better the lot the citizens.
Since the baba didn't agree that the royalties should be shared in ghana must go's,but that it belongs to the poor masses, the thieves in Abuja are not interested what happens.
I want to ASSURE everyone that has registered for Comandclem,you are in for a good time.I can't predict time,but you are all in for a very pleasant surprise. Arrangemants are ground to speed up the payment process and we will make sure,change comes to Nigeria.We have found out Mobil is not our problem. Our problem is ourselves.
God bless nigeria. grin grin
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by Cupidkc(m): 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2010
Whts d story nw. The case hv been won and victory celebrated. So whts holdin d payment,
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 29, 2010
thanks for the info, i registered as a patentee with commanclem like 2 years ago, and av bin following up on the case but the official i registered through is no where to be found. hw do i get get my allowances when the royalties start rolling in
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by Israeliz: 11:06am On Apr 07, 2010
'm assuring you that all will be well.Wherever the person who registered you has gone matters not.Just possess your official receipt given to you and produce it @ the time needed that's ol. For now, there's nothing given to registered patentees as a proof of their registration than the reciept stamped. Except if you also possess some of the details on how the case was won which is really not the requirement.

However, i want to strenthen the minds of ol Patentees.This is never the time to lose hope.Especially, i personally credit d f8t of thos who'v registered sinc 2006 b4 eva there appeared a glitter of light and hoped for the best till d case was won last year Dec. I neva heard of commandclem until last year Dec. & I immediately got convinced, had f8t in the scheme and gt registered On Jan. It is easier for people to say people like me watch to invest or see to believe. But that's never the case.
So, let every single patentee be advised that it is never the time to relent in holding on. I want u to knw that God watches every motive behind what yu do. If the motive is right, u can have ur desires at God's time.The Motive of King Clement had been right from the ward go and the effect on the patentee will soon come out @ large. When God puts you on hold for a particular reason, its because there are so many goodies attached to it. We've been placed on hold on this investment for some time but i want to assure you that God is aware of the whole scenario. Only never let us hang up on God than hanging on. "For my tots toward u are tots of good and nt of evil to bring u to an xpected end."

Can any good thing come out of commandclem as was said of Nazareth? It will. Build ur faith on focus n nev stop being prayerful.Mobil is nt altogether a finalist.God is the finalist and He controls evry human heart.He has every situation of man under control. I assure you God will soon surprise evry Nigerian that's a registered Patentee probably @ d time when the glimmer of hope sims faded.Leave the scoffers to scoff along its alwys part of the game.What interests me the most is the fact that they are NIgerians as well knwing the right motive of the inventor.God has d final say in heaven let alone on earth where men his creatures dwell den in the government of d creatures of his hands. I'm not a pastor as you may ol tink, i'm only a strong believer in God and doing what is right to be done.

To all teeming patentees, God bless you as u await the emergence of your freedom from financial constraints in no distant time.

ISRAEL SAYS HI
ISRAEL AGUNBIADE says hi
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by consultmartins(m): 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2010
Dear israeliz, you are doing a great work here. You sound very much like commandclem's public relations officer. How much were you paid? Fellow NL, from my own point of view, i don't see the viability of this so called investment. Imagine getting paid for life for doing nothing. My dear, this is the most well planned legal scam ever in Nigeria. I wish all the investors good luck.
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by Israeliz: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2010
Friend, u knw uv featured in my writeup.However, i'm nv one of their officials. I jst gt registered this year Jan. Bt it is gud dt if u dont see tins in thesame perspctiv wt us, leav us wit our gud f8t, cos its goin 2produc result. B a gud ambasador f ur Country in Greens and Browns.Gd bls u
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by consultmartins(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2010
I think what is killing Nigerians is lack of common sense. Commandclem seems to have turned the masses to Mobil. Now tell me, the money they are collecting from people, what is it going to be used for? I don't see this company as genuine, PERIOD.
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by jamace(m): 11:07am On Jun 13, 2010
Friend, u knw uv featured in my writeup.However, i'm nv one of their officials. I jst gt registered this year Jan. Bt it is gud dt if u dont see tins in thesame perspctiv wt us, leav us wit our gud f8t, cos its goin 2produc result. B a gud ambasador f your Country in Greens and Browns.Gd bls u
How far?
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by Gerij(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2010
I do not believe that Commandclem Nigeria Limited is a scam. Considering the length of time the man has battled with giant oil companies, one would agree that there is substance in his claim. I think that we should all be patient to see how the whole thing will work out. My suggestion to the administrators of Commandclem Nigeria Limited is that they should appoint a Spokes Person to inform the public of their activities. On the other hand a periodic newsletter will help dispel doubt from the mind of people. I believe Commandclem to be genuine but the scanty information or lack of it is in some cases is making room for doubt.
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by consultmartins(m): 7:12am On Jun 26, 2010
My people perish for lack of knowledge. I can bet that you all will wait till eternity before getting a dime. This is a new wonder bank format.
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by jamace(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2010
My people perish for lack of knowledge. I can bet that you all will wait till eternity before getting a dime. This is a new wonder bank format
So they will even get a dime? grin grin
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2010
Pls I registered wit commandclem just exactly one year wen d whole registration started. Bt for a long time now I avnt been able to contact d agent dat registered me.pls is it possible to get my registration info mayb from d companies database or sometin because he has all my details and av nt bin able to contact him.fola 08062095333
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by shimfe(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2010
Folzy4, All you need is your reciept .pipe low e go be
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 19, 2010
I don't even av d receipt
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by shimfe(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2010
That is not Good. How come you left even your reciept with him.The truth is that he cannot use to collect your claims.I=Just pray he contacts you when they start paying. i guess thats your only hope now. Or if you know his fullnames u can go to thier office in ojota & enquire about him & probably lay your complain with them ,they might just sort you out.

All the best man
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by Israeliz: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2010
Back again after a long strtch. It interests m dt som hv made this forum a battl ground for the Titans. Hwever it may sim, sometim shld b clea- Comandclem has not & had neva forced itself on any1.Evry single individual wu gt registered, i want 2 bliv had f8t in d scheme. Bt if urs is diff pharps u wea talked into it or u hrd of a big blw of mony or smtin lukin flambynt n hedlong u pokd in2 it, dts wen u get frustrated along d way as d promises sim long ova due.Well, i want u 2 gt somtin str8t. We nid nt engage in endles mortal combat on weda d royalty will b payed or nt.D fact rmain dt it will b payed and d days are near.D drker d sky,d brighter d stars. Prof. King Clement Uwemedimo, has assured all Comandclem Patentees that they would soon smile. "Before January or early part of next year, we shall be smiling," he declared. Prof. Uwemedimo gave the assurance from Abuja on Saturday (July 24, 2010), while contributing to the Comandclem weekly live programme on Gateway Radio, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by shimfe(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2010
Thank You Isrealiz for your post.Pls since you are an official,could you throw more light on the current developments on information about Comandclem bank & the Libration news paper which we have got feeler of thier existence soonest. more details pls on all u know as an insider
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2010
UNA NEVER TIRE grin
Re: Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees by Ayowumie(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2010
I would be surprised if you got your so-called social security by 2013. I heard about this CommandClem in Maiduguri in 2008. I did some background checks in Abuja but i could not get any info to substantiate the claim. I informed a friend of mine who worked with a stock broking firm but she could not give the right info to commit me to CommandClem. I actually wanted to believe that this is a scam but there were documents pointing to the 'truth' at CommandClem office (albeit, the documents are not forge proof) although there are no document with any govt agencies as to the authenticity of the claim of CommandClem.

Are you guys sure this is not a scam? Because, the judgement has been and victory celebrated, how come you guys have not collected your money. The info the CommandClem MD shared with us in Maiduguri was that, immediately judgement was pronounced in favor of the firm, payment would commence immediately. And now, there seems to be no payment in sight, ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Between Marketing And Advertising / How Can I Set Up Poly Bag Factory / Lagosians In Doubt Over Relocation Of Mile 12 To Imota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.