Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) (4671 Views)

Then And Now Pictures Of Actors In Jenifa(2008), A Film That Birthed Stars / Zlatan Ibile Pleads With Funke Akindele To Feature Him In "Jenifa's Diary" / Meet Sharon Ooja, 'Rosemary' In "Jenifa’s Diary" Funke Akindele's Love Rival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by BaesDiary: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lotachukwu, also known as Kiki in Jenifa's diary has revealed some of the things we need to know about her. The single mom of four, who is a beauty to behold revealed that she's a hopeless romantic and that her mom influenced her life a lot. Here are the 15 things she wrote about herself, that you probably didn't know about her.

"So many things I can’t write about, but basically, these are the top 15 things about this vintage soul called Lota…

1). My full name is Ugwu Lotachukwu Jacinta Obianuju Amelia. I named myself Elixir, its the drink of the gods in Ancient Greek and it’s the source of their eternal youth and beauty (I’m a big fan of mythologies). And yes, with a face like this, the potion does exist.

2). I’m very, what I like to call ‘God-aware’. I’m not a Christian (Christ-like) yet, but I think about God in anything thing I do, not that it prevents me from committing sin all the time though. I guess it comes from my name “Lotachukwu” which means “remember God”. I am very scared of The Big Guy, and I try to make amends in my own little way, Like I don’t have sex the day before I travel. Just one of little things silly things I do to make amends in case I die on the road.

3). My mum is the greatest human influence in my life. And she’s nothing like Prof. Dora Akunyili or the likes, she’s just her and that’s all I want to be. She taught me consciously and unconsciously just about every way I live my life

4). I’m a single mum with 4kids I’d do anything for. And I have a boyfriend called Andre and he’s a 2004 toyota rav4.

5). I’m wired weird. Lol. I don’t see things from the usual or socially acceptable POV. And the quickest way to my heart is to respect my opinion.

6). I am very beautiful but that’s not what makes me attractive. There’s just something about me. Yep, no one has figured it out yet. Personally, I think It’s not just the fact that I’m witty, smart, intelligent, beautiful, selfless, honest, goofy, playful, or the fact that I’m a decent human being with a great sense of humor, it’s the amazing way it’s all combined. And that was me being modest.

7). I’m an optimist. So yeah for me, life is always the sunny side up. I’ve had bad things happen to me, so I understand it could always have being worse. So when things happen and everyone else is complaining and I can’t be bothered, just remember, I see my glass as always half full.

cool. I’m a hopeless romantic with a filthy mind. And that’s putting it mildly on both counts.

9). I’m a Sagittarian royalty. A Sagittarius through and through. Wise like the centaur and straight like an arrow.

10). I talk to myself a lot when I’m alone, which is almost all the time. The reason is simple. I am one of the smartest people I know, and I am easy to talk to and I give great advice. Do you think I’m too old to be a therapist?

11). I have a dance routine to all my favorite songs. So everytime you see me singing, just know there’s an Indian movie thing going on in my head.

12). I’m a sucker for love. Yep, I’m still searching for my one, true love and don’t dare tell me true love doesn’t exist. So it’s understandable that My greatest fear is ‘settling’ into marriage. Getting married for a reason other than “he makes me happy and I’m head over heels in love with him”.

13). I’ve never gone out on a romantic date before, like a dinner or a movie date. Neither have I ever had breakfast in bed or received flowers. At my age, just imagine. Smh

14). I know what my future holds and it doesn’t scare me. I won’t say I see my future, but I’ve always known how It would turn out, I guess that’s my gift. So I know I won’t live till old age. Maybe 35/40 tops, and I’ve accepted that. So love me while you can. But then again, maybe the world will end before y’all can get a chance to eat my funeral rice.  *ntoi*

15). I was made to be a star."

PS: The 4 kids she mentioned in no (4) above are actually her dogs.....

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/06/15-things-you-probably-didnt-know-about.html

Cc: lalasticlala
Ishilove
Seun
Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by Mhissgaga(f): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
Amazing!
Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by jannyblue(f): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
love ur style
Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by kolafolabi(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Single mum with four kids ... Uhn

4 Likes

Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by ovieokodhi(m): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
In general she is related to 2face

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by nikkypearl(f): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
4kids like seriously She is a beauty to behold
Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by Tynasparks(f): 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
I just like this lady for no reason... Maybe because of her role in jenifa's dairy.
Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by crazyABO(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Mother of four U hv a boy friend named Andre U still searching for true love shocked u hv never gone out on a date n nobody has ever given u flower shocked damn u still gonna be mother of 5 without husband angry upon say I like ds girl see all are qualifications grin damn girls has no shame again jawe sad atleast she's straight forward n doesn't pretend wink
Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by AjiChris(f): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
ovieokodhi:
In general she is related to 2face
how?
Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by Fkforyou(m): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kiki is bae... kiss

My Favorite Character in Jenifer's diary, a complete opposite of Esther... angry angry
Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by ovieokodhi(m): 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Single mum, four kids
AjiChris:
how?
Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by MidasTouche01(m): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
Single mum with four f**king kids

Jesu kreste!!!!

There goes my crush... cry cry
Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by doublewisdom: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Four kids? Single mum? I give up!
Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by kokoA(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
undecided undecided

Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by abbainfotech: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
crazyABO:
Mother of four U hv a boy friend named Andre U still searching for true love shocked u hv never gone out on a date n nobody has ever given u flower shocked damn u still gonna be mother of 5 without husband angry upon say I like ds girl see all are qualifications grin damn girls has no shame again jawe sad atleast she's straight forward n doesn't pretend wink

Andre is the name of her car...

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by prof800(m): 12:13am On Jun 08, 2017
Not four kids o.! wink
She was referring to her four little puppies in the interview. I don't even think she still has them all now.
She is a yoga babe. So crushers can keep crushing. grin

3 Likes

Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by BaesDiary: 7:18am On Jun 08, 2017
prof800:
Not four kids o.! wink

She was referring to her four little puppies in the interview.
I don't even think she still has them all now.

She is a yoga babe.
So crushers can keep crushing. grin

OK. She has 4 dogs. smiley
Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by IamNat: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2017
Really? Four kids? I wouldn't have believe if i'm told.

Never knew she don old o.
Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by safarigirl(f): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2017
The only parts I can relate with are the parts where she has a choreography to her favourite songs and talking to herself. I do both

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by JAAY52: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2017
Omase ooo
So she knows she will die early and she's not loosing sleep over it?
*sprinklesholywater* lota you will live long IJN
Omore be custurrrd you are not a bastarrrrd
Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by heckymaicon(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2017
kiki my crush , I love you babes but how we going to sort this four kids now
Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by Lloydfather(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2017
No2 & 4 caught my attention, reason she was a single mother I guess, no12 is hilarious. U have boyfriend yet u are looking for true lover, then what is that one to u. Toyota rav4 (old model). No13 how could u get that while all u want from guys is their casava. No3 ur mother influence ur life because u are like mother like daughter. The rest I saw a loose girl trying to sell her market.

Aseeeewooooooo
Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by prof800(m): 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
BaesDiary:

She actually has 4 children.

I love that she ain't hiding that or lying though.
Better pray for forgiveness.
This is someone's life you wicked bloggers are twisting.
She currently has no kid!
STOP SPREADING LIES!!!

Read:
http://opera.pulse.ng/celebrities/lota-chukwu-addresses-rumours-of-having-four-kids-id6819165.html

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by soulfood(m): 2:59am On Jun 13, 2017
well written but some expensive jokes in there
Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by austine4real(m): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
jannyblue:
love ur style
happy birthday to u

llnp
Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by meobizy(f): 6:52am On Jul 15, 2022
She’s a yoga babe? No wonder her body is on point. When did Nigerian women start taking an interest in the activity? The majority will turn out better from it.
Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by chukskafor(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2022
nikkypearl:
4kids like seriously She is a beauty to behold
her four kids is her dog
Re: 15 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lotachukwu (kiki In Jenifa's Diary) by chukskafor(m): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
doublewisdom:
Four kids? Single mum? I give up!
four kids is her dogs as in puppies

(1) (Reply)

See How Pastor Touch Pamela Odame Big Boobs To Deliver Her / Davido Chioma Gives Strangers Lapdance At A Club As Simi Regrets Marrying Adekun / Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.