Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) (44122 Views)

Conductor And Passenger Fighting Over N100 Change In Lagos / Bus Conductor And Driver Exchange Blows Over Money (Photos) / Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by Jabioro: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
This more reason why I like WWE or TNA fight to earned not fight to disgraced..
Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by sweerychick(f): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Anger and fustration everywhere.. God this administration is a curse
Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
If one of them had died, the other fighter will be charged with murder. We should follow peace with all men, there's a big difference between fighting for your right and fighting stupidly.Life is way too short.

3 Likes

Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by limitless777(m): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
flexxyworld:
awon werey

flexxy. Na the RIGHT WORD be that I swear. in fact I owe you my breakfast of first Wednesday of June 2333.
loooool
Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
The passenger must be high on something ,fighting someone that has nothing to lose grin

2 Likes

Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by osazsky(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
Are u sure dis is lagos, or am I dreaming cos I thought lagos looks like Europe. I nor believe it looks like oshogbo

2 Likes

Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by odogwu190(m): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Na dem,dirty can sweet them,Na only them u fit greet ekuu dirty ooo n them go answer you.....South West I hail ooo

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by SycophanticGoat: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
madridguy:
Everybody just dey waka with anger and frustration. As it is, if you waka pass anybody for road and you notice your cloth touch his/her cloth na to tender apology sharp sharp you never can tell his/her body fit dey hot pass your own. shocked shocked shocked

No be the handwork of your useless and idiotic dullard of a president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by able20(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
nairaman66:
Hardship showing everywhere!
It's not about hardship, Facts is big politicians in SW love keeping those Ares boys and agberos within the communities just in case ........

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
how much was the change?
Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by hokafor(m): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nija chai, if u look very well maybe is 20 naira change which is not up to 1 cent, that this two young men were fighting as if is a royal rumble. My bros and sisters Nigeria is yet to start.
Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by youngsahito(m): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
abeg who win?
Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by madjune(m): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
The level of aggression on Lagos streets is unimaginable.

End time tinz.
Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by ebby9z(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
I just wish something will allow over half of Lagos inhabitants return to their previous states of residences. Especially those who aren't really doing anything or contributing to the state. I swear if I see one better job for ib or even Osogbo, I dey run go be that. There are too many mad people in clothes for this Lagos.
Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by Bleon99: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
itsdumebi:
PoliticsNigeria has obtained footage of a bus conductor fighting a passenger in a gutter over change in Lagos. The two individuals exchanged punches before dragging themselves into a gutter, where they still continued fighting.

Pedestrians and other passengers were able to separate the two after much struggle. Video below;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/06/07/bus-conductor-passenger-fight-gutter-change-lagos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05OZyViVyu0
this the result frustration in the country where most people can no telorate one another. Our self centered leaders may see the and laugh at it. IT IS A SHAME! even those so called police might end up saying those guys are under their senseless arrest and at the of the day the police will extort them even though they know it's a token change that had let to the whole crazy fight. Nigeria which way
Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by Salt3: 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Usless Lagos. Over hyped city where almost everyone is angry, stressed, hateful, too careful, I mean there's nothing to like about Lagos other than livelihood. Even the livelihood sef, alot are living in hell. Abegi. Abuja remains my city

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by technicallyrich(m): 12:34am On Jun 08, 2017
Recession is bitting harder in the life of some people.
Pls what bussiness can I start with 10 naira.good advice and you will date me. kiss

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by lasisi69(f): 12:44am On Jun 08, 2017
Tahrah:
You have started again.
hi... sorry to bother you but, what date where you born in March

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by jamislaw(m): 12:54am On Jun 08, 2017
Nicepoker:
if that's the case then 70% of northerners will be languishing in jail by now
i don't know how you define poverty.
Is poverty that makes your people beafraud to engage in elicit drug trafficking, baby factory, prostitution, ritualist, kidnapping, robbery, fake product, 419 e.t.c

Northerner are contented with whatever they have pls i think​ poverty is hitting you people than any other people that you can think of in this country.
Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by Godson32(m): 4:58am On Jun 08, 2017
Stupid nonsense
Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by BayodeAkinola(m): 5:38am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by Origin(f): 5:55am On Jun 08, 2017
Never ever wrestle with a pig in the mud.

It's its natural habitat and the pig enjoys it.

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 08, 2017
lasisi69:
hi... sorry to bother you but, what date where you born in March
The first.
Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=madridguy post=57290020]Everybody just dey waka with anger and frustration. As it is, if you waka pass anybody for road and you notice your cloth touch his/her cloth na to tender apology sharp sharp you never can tell his/her body fit dey hot pass your own. Guy u don high
Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by Nicepoker(m): 6:41am On Jun 08, 2017
jamislaw:
i don't know how you define poverty.
Is poverty that makes your people beafraud to engage in elicit drug trafficking, baby factory, prostitution, ritualist, kidnapping, robbery, fake product, 419 e.t.c

Northerner are contented with whatever they have pls i think​ poverty is hitting you people than any other people that you can think of in this country.
sorry dude just because of my comment u just concluded that I am from the East. ur reasoning is pathetic.
Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by flexxyworld(m): 6:49am On Jun 08, 2017
limitless777:

flexxy. Na the RIGHT WORD be that I swear. in fact I owe you my breakfast of first Wednesday of June 2333.
loooool

smilling.. bros haba! 2333?? I would have become and angel in paradise then..
Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by Goshoreb(m): 7:09am On Jun 08, 2017
Your Son And His Big Problem (attah's Concept) (episode 4)

That moment a teacher thinks he knows it all, and finally meets his crazy superior. Watch this EXTREMELY FUNNY VIDEO, YOUR SON AND HIS BIG PROBLEM.
Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXsxFQgbTWQ
Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by mzjaney(f): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2017
Lagos Na Wa.
When 2 agberos jam,
what do u expect
Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by sisisioge: 7:56am On Jun 08, 2017
kiddoiLL:
hmmmmm These pple ? Is it not around Afariogun Charity bus stop that a conductor and his passenger were arguing and threatening each other, before we know fight start, trust normal Oshodi women, every body jaaa pa, ppl run comot for there. One good samaritan decided to separate the fight, viaam !! viaaam !! na so hin go dey their middle dey shout, oboy nxt thing na screw driver enter hin neck o. He was stabbed. D conductor who stabbed him jumped into his bus and the driver drove away. That was d day i decided till tomorrow make una dey fight, beat una xev die, i no go stand say i wan watch or separate una

grin grin grin grin grin grin dude! This reminds me of a gazillion years ago when I was still living around Berger. A certain conductor inflated the fare by a whole 100% and ended up owing me N10. I was adamant about collecting my money by force by fire,I gave him thick voice. Coincidentally, he was owing someone else N20. The other person was a furious guy who took his anger to the next level. Long story short, we got to the bus stop, the conductor gave the guy his N20 and said he wasn't gonna give me mine cos he didn't have change. I lost it for him and started raining all the insults I could put together on him while making my way to go home o. I wasn't gonna get physical, just word war was enough for. But the dude that had been given his change wasn't gonna let him off that easily. Before you could say howdy, thundering blows were being exchanged. Omg, na so I begin beg the two say I no want money again o. Make them stop fighting. Haaa, I was seeing faces change form right before me...contouring, moulding and finishing. Chai! Blood was staining cloths. At that point, I felt so bad about the whole thing. For N10! Whew! Police eventually arrested the two while I reluctantly made my way home. What a waste...the police will charge nothing less that 1k to free each.

Lesson learnt: know when to throw in the towel no matter how right you are.
Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by evul: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2017
craze people everywhere
Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2017
baby factory is a very good biz...just buy any agbero u see around u tramadol 10naira and he phuckkkk u wella enough to fertilize ur ovaries ..after u born sell the baby ..u might be lucky na twins if the latter be dey eat well..thank me later...i dont need to date u..its just my nature to help. grin grin grin grin grin grin
technicallyrich:
Recession is bitting harder in the life of some people.
Pls what bussiness can I start with 10 naira.good advice and you will date me. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) / Customs Intercepts Cars, Rolls Royce, Bentley Others In Lagos (Photos) / Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.