Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) (44124 Views)

Conductor And Passenger Fighting Over N100 Change In Lagos / Bus Conductor And Driver Exchange Blows Over Money (Photos) / Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by limitless777(m): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2017
flexxyworld:

smilling.. bros haba! 2333?? I would have become and angel in paradise then..

hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Bros U dey selfish no be small O.
U for say "WE" would have become angels.
loooool.

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by kiddoiLL(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin grin dude! This reminds me of a gazillion years ago when I was still living around Berger. A certain conductor inflated the fare by a whole 100% and ended up owing me N10. I was adamant about collecting my money by force by fire,I gave him thick voice. Coincidentally, he was owing someone else N20. The other person was a furious guy who took his anger to the next level. Long story short, we got to the bus stop, the conductor gave the guy his N20 and said he wasn't gonna give me mine cos he didn't have change. I lost it for him and started raining all the insults I could put together on him while making my way to go home o. I wasn't gonna get physical, just word war was enough for. But the dude that had been given his change wasn't gonna let him off that easily. Before you could say howdy, thundering blows were being exchanged. Omg, na so I begin beg the two say I no want money again o. Make them stop fighting. Haaa, I was seeing faces change form right before me...contouring, moulding and finishing. Chai! Blood was staining cloths. At that point, I felt so bad about the whole thing. For N10! Whew! Police eventually arrested the two while I reluctantly made my way home. What a waste...the police will charge nothing less that 1k to free each.

Lesson learnt: know when to throw in the towel no matter how right you are.
na so
Re: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) by agrovick(m): 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lagos = madhouse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts Cars, Rolls Royce, Bentley Others In Lagos (Photos) / I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband / Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.