Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) (28164 Views)

Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time / Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class / Husband And Wife Crushed To Death While Returning From Market In Enugu. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Stephenanyanwo: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Rip
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Juanthenairague: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
Its obvious you kn ds person. RIP

Desmo240:
Rest in peace chibuike uche embarassed
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by ioreth69(f): 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
JEHOVAH shocked
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Donchi135(m): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
Rip
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by stanogb(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
RIP...I thought they have finished their Junior Waec since May...God help us.
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Thomas20: 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
shocked RIP
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by barallanee(f): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jesus cry cry
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Harrisee(m): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Peace boy...perfect peace
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by micflo28(m): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Blad of wizkid sad sad sad shocked I refuse to comment :-
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Kingpee2(m): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
crotonite:
Buhari is truely a bad luck to this nation
Buhari that is battling his own health issue is now the cause of this ,what blame would you rain on the driver ,it's high time Nigerians learn to understand that the president of your country won't determine if you will be successful in life or not ,it is your duty to make things happen ,stop blaming these people that has failed themselves and not even you over every occurrence,your life is not created by the wailing of any president ,I seriously don't want to be rude to people anymore as I've been harsh with some of my comments ,please we are tired of listening to words like Buhari being tied to every thing ,incase your wondering,I'm a yorubad boy....
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by cornel00(m): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
It happened in Abakpa. I am a living witness..... I was coming back from work when i saw a large crowd of people, on getting there, what i saw was horrible. Every 20 mins i see the picture of the lifeless body with scattered brain, pierced eyes, oh God.
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by lordchiz(m): 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Tanker again.. .is dis a routine everyday for tanker drivers? [color=#000099][/color]
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Prudentialfrank(m): 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
cornel00:
It happened in Abakpa. I am a living witness..... I was coming back from work when i saw a large crowd of people, on getting there, what i saw was horrible. Every 20 mins i see the picture of the lifeless body with scattered brain, pierced eyes, oh God.
May his soul rest in peace.

The young boy stays in my street
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by mayweather145: 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
r.I.p
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by wahihi(m): 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
R.I.P TO THE DEAD. MAY THE HEART TO BEAR THIS GREAT LOSS BE GRANTED TO THE FAMILY.
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by cornel00(m): 12:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Prudentialfrank:

The young boy stays in my street

God have mercy
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by dingbang(m): 6:02am On Jun 08, 2017
Anywhere I see tanker, I just run... cool
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by difference5050: 6:12am On Jun 08, 2017
Heaven is for the children.RIP kid
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by BESTEAGLE: 6:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Its just a painful news...thou i witness the event cos it happend at ogwuagor junction, for those that knw Abakpa veri well...at that junctn they re selling cook gas. The driver must be so weeded cos he drive recklessly knwing fully well its time schools re closed and studnts re trooping in dia numbers cos that one of the main entrance to enter over-populated ogwuagor. May God give the family the fortitude to bear dia lost.
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by ImaIma1(f): 6:37am On Jun 08, 2017
RIP to this poor child. His parents must be devastated. I just hope it is not one of those games that these kids play on the road...
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by bignwa(m): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2017
Rip
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by mechanics(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2017
RIP
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by glossyj(f): 8:35am On Jun 08, 2017
cry cry cry cry
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by chillinq(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2017
ehyah... Rip
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Sad.. Rest in peace young lad.
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by phermarc: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
rip<nah wa o
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Davidubah8(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
R.I.P
Re: JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kingpee2:
Buhari that is battling his own health issue is now the cause of this ,what blame would you rain on the driver ,it's high time Nigerians learn to understand that the president of your country won't determine if you will be successful in life or not ,it is your duty to make things happen ,stop blaming these people that has failed themselves and not even you over every occurrence,your life is not created by the wailing of any president ,I seriously don't want to be rude to people anymore as I've been harsh with some of my comments ,please we are tired of listening to words like Buhari being tied to every thing ,incase your wondering,I'm a yorubad boy....
K undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Water Tanker Crushes Tricycle, Kills One, Injures Others In Anambra (Graphic) / A Hiking Experience In Snake Island / Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.