Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,121 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

How To Woo A Lady With Academic Notations - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Woo A Lady With Academic Notations (1203 Views)

{comedy Video} Crazeclown Funny Proposal To A Lady With One Corner Dance / Hilarious, Watch As Okon(bishop Imeh) Woo A Woman / Popular Pick Up Lines Used By Nigerian Guys To Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Woo A Lady With Academic Notations by special4kenny(m): 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
I have been scientifically examined and biologically found to be in correspondence to your chemistry.
And while I was studying the physics of my movement, I had realized the economics of my mind. Morally, I was guided by the hard burned Christian religious studying which made me to invest my heart in your agricultural sector. Dear all am saying Is that I am a Subject of your Love and I'll love to enroll for all your Emotional Courses. Therefore will you mathematically algebrate my feelings,and by paying attention to my English, accept me into your college ?
Send this and see her reaction !
Re: How To Woo A Lady With Academic Notations by special4kenny(m): 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
I became paralyzed and fully was fully IMMERSED into your BASIC SOLUTION. It was now I realized that my MYTOCONDRIA had stopped giving out power.
Out of the coma an ULTRAVIOLENT radiation of your beauty hit the DERMIS layer of heart and made my INSOLUBE heart SOLUBE in your Love.
Now I realized that all this while AV been an AMPHOTERIC player. But I promise that as from now on I will become a NITROGEN1OXIDE for you.
Not all, Dear!,
Do you know that my feelings are as deep as the ORGANIC AND INORGANIC CHEMISTRY.
Hmmn! I was OXIDIZED the day told me you liked me. I wish the EQUATION remains BALANCED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Woo A Lady With Academic Notations by seunlly(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
special4kenny:

I became paralyzed and fully was fully IMMERSED into your BASIC SOLUTION. It was now I realized that my MYTOCONDRIA had stopped giving out power.
Out of the coma an ULTRAVIOLENT radiation of your beauty hit the DERMIS layer of heart and made my INSOLUBE heart SOLUBE in your Love.
Now I realized that all this while AV been an AMPHOTERIC player. But I promise that as from now on I will become a NITROGEN1OXIDE for you.
Not all, Dear!,
Do you know that my feelings are as deep as the ORGANIC AND INORGANIC CHEMISTRY.
Hmmn! I was OXIDIZED the day told me you liked me.… I wish the EQUATION remains BALANCED.
Re: How To Woo A Lady With Academic Notations by emae009(m): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
special4kenny:

Not all, Dear!,
Hmmn! I was OXIDIZED the day told me you liked me. I wish the EQUATION remains BALANCED.
diNitrogen(1)oxide a.k.a laughing gas

(1) (Reply)

Some Pregnant Women Are Just Upside Down, See Wahala / That Awkward Moment. Lol / Don't Leave Me Challenge Funniest Compilation Ft King Bach, Josh2funny, Tyga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.