Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Popular Pick Up Lines Used By Nigerian Guys To Woo A Lady - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Popular Pick Up Lines Used By Nigerian Guys To Woo A Lady (1143 Views)

How To Woo A Lady With Academic Notations / American Guys/Girls Vs Nigerian Guys/Girls Possession / How Private Jets Are Queuing To Pick Tboss (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Pick Up Lines Used By Nigerian Guys To Woo A Lady by gritzky: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2016
LOL DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ON IG @PROPELLER_YEYEBODY... A. The Dude in a Car This guy slow down, park well, Dude :'hey babygirl, the sun is too hot. Can I drop you off?" Me: No thank you, you're not going in my direction. Dude : Your direction is my direction baby... I will rather trek than be used for blood money oh...call me paranoid sha. End of Discussion B. The Poet (This type na only songs dem dey memorize to toast girls. If you stop them halfway, dem go start again) Runs up to me... Poet: "Hello angel, as I was walking down the road my heart says stop, You are more beautiful than any...." Me: Sorry?do I know you? Poet : *clears throat* "Hello angel, as I was walking down the road my heart says stop , you are..." Me: Sorry, im rushing somewhere. End of Discussion C. The Cheesy Lyricist (Always giving cheesy recycled pickup lines) CheesyLyricist: "Was your father a thief?Cos I think he stole the stars and put them in your eyes." Me : what? CheesyLyricist : "I mean, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Me : *dumb look* CheesyLyricisit : "What a lovely smile you have, do you use MacCleans toothpaste too?" what has this boy been reading jor? End of Discussion D. The Familiar Guy (They always claim they have met you before...somewhere) Familiar Guy: "Hi, your face looks familair, have we met before?" Me: No Familiar Guy: "Did you attend 'so&so school? how about this&that church? oh...it might be.." Me : I have never seen you before , sorry. Familiar Guy: "Well, your face looks familiar, my name is fred what is yours..." Familiar ko, similar ni. End Of Discussion The best 'toasting' I got was from my boobookins...he didn't have to say anything at all. *covers face* lol. In the end it depends on if you're 'feeling the boy shebi??' I bet it's not easy to be a guy though.lol. Please Share your best/ worst pick up lines with me.... :-XI remember... A. The Dude in a Car This guy slow down, park well, Dude :'hey babygirl, the sun is too hot. Can I drop you off?" Me: No thank you, you're not going in my direction. Dude : Your direction is my direction baby... I will rather trek than be used for blood money oh...call me paranoid sha. End of Discussion B. The Poet (This type na only songs dem dey memorize to toast girls. If you stop them halfway, dem go start again) Runs up to me... Poet: "Hello angel, as I was walking down the road my heart says stop, You are more beautiful than any...." Me: Sorry?do I know you? Poet : *clears throat* "Hello angel, as I was walking down the road my heart says stop , you are..." Me: Sorry, im rushing somewhere. End of Discussion C. The Cheesy Lyricist (Always giving cheesy recycled pickup lines) CheesyLyricist: "Was your father a thief?Cos I think he stole the stars and put them in your eyes." Me : what? CheesyLyricist : "I mean, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Me : *dumb look* CheesyLyricisit : "What a lovely smile you have, do you use MacCleans toothpaste too?" what has this boy been reading jor? End of Discussion D. The Familiar Guy (They always claim they have met you before...somewhere) Familiar Guy: "Hi, your face looks familair, have we met before?" Me: No Familiar Guy: "Did you attend 'so&so school? how about this&that church? oh...it might be.." Me : I have never seen you before , sorry. Familiar Guy: "Well, your face looks familiar, my name is fred what is yours..." Familiar ko, similar ni. End Of Discussion The best 'toasting' I got was from my boobookins...he didn't have to say anything at all. *covers face* lol. In the end it depends on if you're 'feeling the boy shebi??' I bet it's not easy to be a guy though.lol. Please Share your best/ worst pick up lines with me....
LALASTICLALA MYND44
IG @PROPELLER_YEYEBODY

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo. / Adventure Of Me And Akpos In School / Hilarious : Please Does A Woman’s Butt Have A Heart? IG User Speculates (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.