Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

As A Parent, What Would You Do If Found In This Situation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Parent, What Would You Do If Found In This Situation? (545 Views)

Is It Right To Have A Favourite Child As A Parent? / Parent What Is Your View On Force Feeding A Baby / As A Parent, What Would You Do If Found In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Parent, What Would You Do If Found In This Situation? by ayrulez(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
Wat will be your action as a parent if you find yourself in this situation: your ward stole a billion naira and hid it somewhere which nobody knows. He was arrested and convicted, but still didn't reveal the location of the cash.after spending 19 out of 20yrs that the ward was sentence, you discovered the cash in the house. Would you return the money to the police and bail your child out or let the child kuku complete the jail term and become a billionaire?
Re: As A Parent, What Would You Do If Found In This Situation? by Hawx(m): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: As A Parent, What Would You Do If Found In This Situation? by Caustics: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Every normal human being will go for the obvious. Allow him to spend the last year. That is if they have not changed the looks of 1000 Naira note by then; because if the have just use it as toilet roll.
Re: As A Parent, What Would You Do If Found In This Situation? by dapyd1(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Tough one.

I'll allow him spend the rest of the jail term. It's almost complete.

I'll surely take out of the money, maybe a 100m, will let him know about it too.

I can chop life too. tongue

Enough, fantasy. Let me dust my CV, I'n looking for a job.
Re: As A Parent, What Would You Do If Found In This Situation? by ayrulez(m): 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
dapyd1:
Tough one.

I'll allow him spend the rest of the jail term. It's almost complete.

I'll surely take out of the money, maybe a 100m, will let him know about it too.

I can chop life too. tongue

Enough, fantasy. Let me dust my CV, I'n looking for a job.
what if you as the parent u are worth like a billion naira too?

(1) (Reply)

How To Diagnose Malaria And HIV By Yourself / Woman Caught Hiding Lover Under Bed By Mother-in-law, Watch Video / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.