Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Does A Divorced Woman Has Full Rights In A New Husband's House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does A Divorced Woman Has Full Rights In A New Husband's House (548 Views)

Divorced Woman In Court For Refusing To Leave Ex-husband’s House / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does A Divorced Woman Has Full Rights In A New Husband's House by beulahland82(m): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
Good day Nairalanders.

Please I need your support over this issue.

A woman who was divorced by a man got married to another man that has grown up children, when she was married to the new man, she tried to kill the man and his children because of the man's properties but all her effort proves abortive, and after giving birth to two children she started cursing the man's children saying they will not prosper and will not want to see the man's children at all. and sent them parking from the house to the extent that those children find it difficult to live with their father.

Apart from all that, the man established her a pure water business immediately after the wedding, bought her a sealing machine, create a name block, but instead of growth, she ate all and destroy the business which caused the man to live the town and went to village in order to source for how to live for good 5 years. after that the man find her another job in a school.

During the time when the man went away, she will invite another man and also the old husband into the new husband's house and was caught then later started fighting the man till she cannot stay with the man again, she parked out by herself, and expect the man to be given her money for feeding but she will never satisfy.

Now the next step she took was to go to the court claiming that she is rightful married to him, and that the did not take care of her while she has packed herself out and still yet the man is still taking care of the children, paying their school fees up till SSS3. and she was asking that part of the man's property should be sold for her own selfish cause and the money should be given to her while the man is still alive.

Now my question is, does the woman has right to the man's property while the first wife and the first wife children are still alive? is there any law that can back her to do that? can the court sell the man's property truly?

Please your advice is needed.

(1) (Reply)

Am Not Seeking For Donations But Try To Read This Maybe It's Near You / Lose Weight And Fat With The World's Healthiest Coffee / Your Complete Guide To Pregnancy Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.