Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Help.... I Need A Traveling Plans... Pls - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help.... I Need A Traveling Plans... Pls (1081 Views)

Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.... I Need A Traveling Plans... Pls by boykas(m): 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hello guys.. Good evening I will like to apply for shengen visa but dunno where to start. I will be 29years this June and I only earn OND cert. I have an international passport.. Please house how can I start.. I have job but not a corporate one, and a wife and two children.. Pls help guys I really need this... Thanks in advance..

1 Like

Re: Help.... I Need A Traveling Plans... Pls by NIGHTFOX: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2017
I think am interested in this thread, pls can we get response.
Re: Help.... I Need A Traveling Plans... Pls by dustydee: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2017
Which type of visa and which country do you want to go to?
Re: Help.... I Need A Traveling Plans... Pls by NIGHTFOX: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
dustydee:
Which type of visa and which country do you want to go to?
Germany,Canada or Austria, the kinda of Visa that relocates one...LOL
Re: Help.... I Need A Traveling Plans... Pls by dustydee: 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
NIGHTFOX:
Germany,Canada or Austria, the kinda of Visa that relocates one...LOL
Vist the Canada EE and Australia skilled visa threads here. They have more than sufficient information on how to go about it.
Re: Help.... I Need A Traveling Plans... Pls by Koval12(m): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Am very much interested in this thread. Created a similar thread. A graduate with BSc certificate. 26 years old. Wants to relocate to Country like Canada. Anyone with useful info should please come forward.
Re: Help.... I Need A Traveling Plans... Pls by Vilshow(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Koval12:
Am very much interested in this thread. Created a similar thread. A graduate with BSc certificate. 26 years old. Wants to relocate to Country like Canada. Anyone with useful info should please come forward.
Go for a Masters degree that would be your best bet and easiest way to Canada
Re: Help.... I Need A Traveling Plans... Pls by Koval12(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Vilshow:

Go for a Masters degree that would be your best bet and easiest way to Canada
you mind putting me through on the requirements?
Re: Help.... I Need A Traveling Plans... Pls by Vilshow(m): 1:47am On Jun 10, 2017
Koval12:
you mind putting me through on the requirements?
There are threads here on travel section, I think that will help you than I could ever do

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Minutes Inside Nike Art Gallery Osogbo (pictures) / BRT Bus Kills Student At Ikorodu, Crush The Head Into Pieces / Train Ride From Lagos To Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.