Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Reigning Queen Of Country Pop, Shania Twain Announces Her New Single After 13-ye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reigning Queen Of Country Pop, Shania Twain Announces Her New Single After 13-ye (513 Views)

Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation / Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids / DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reigning Queen Of Country Pop, Shania Twain Announces Her New Single After 13-ye by Juddym: 4:29am On Jun 08, 2017
Twain was born Eilleen Regina Edwards in Windsor, Ontario on August 28, 1965. The Reigning Queen of Country Pop, announces her new single “Life’s about to get Good” and first album in 15 years. Life’s about to get real good for the pop star as she will also be performing live in the UK for the first time in 13 years at BBC Radio 2's "festival in a day" in Hyde Park.

The singer, whose hits include You're Still the One and That Don't Impress Me Much, will be a special guest at the event on 10 September.
"I can't wait," she told breakfast show host Chris Evans. "It's been a long time. I'm so excited about it."
Shania Twain's appearance will be her only UK concert date of 2017, and marks the 20th anniversary of her breakthrough album, Come on Over.
"I'll play a couple of new songs but I will definitely stick primarily to the hits," she said, adding that she wouldn't "wear my top hat" - a reference to her costume in the video for Man! I Feel Like A Woman.

The pop star previously played a special show for BBC radio 2 in 2003.

The star spent several years out of the limelight after losing her voice to dysphonia, a condition often associated with psychological trauma.
Her illness followed her divorce from record producer Robert John "Mutt" Lange after he allegedly had an affair with her best friend. However, Twain subsequently attributed the condition to contracting Lyme disease.

Either way, she was unable to sing for several years, requiring extensive physical therapy before she returned to the stage for a Las Vegas residency in 2012.
She is due to release a new album, her first since 2002's Up!, later this year.

https://juddymourino..com.ng/2017/06/entertainment-reigning-queen-of-country.html

Re: Reigning Queen Of Country Pop, Shania Twain Announces Her New Single After 13-ye by YungJo207(m): 4:59am On Jun 08, 2017
Welcome back welcome back welcome back, I know you like that. grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

“I Started Making My Own Money In 1996” – Iyabo Ojo Shares Her Inspiring Journey / Nigerian Legislator Just Gave Me N2million - Bobrisky Reveal / Garlands For Wale Olaoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.