Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. (16410 Views)

Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women / Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder / Wizkid's 2nd Son Ayo Jnr Looking Too Cute During Visit To Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by Afro3: 5:15am On Jun 08, 2017
All is now set for American professional boxer, greatest welterweight Champ of all time and businessman, Floyd Joy Sinclair Mayweather Jr. to visit Nigeria for the first time.

This was made known in  a press conference held in Abuja recently and put together by Joy Afegbua (Tulip Fusion), Charles Okpaleke (Play Network), Alex Nwankwo (Zzini Media), Eddie Madaki,(Eddie MPR (PR)) and  George Okoro.  It was revealed by the organisers that preparations are already in top gear for the coming of the money man to Nigeria.

According to Alex Nwankwo of Zzini Media, he stated that they were happy to bring Floyd to Nigeria and Ghana which would serve as an eye opener, not just to the youths w, but Nigeria at large. He also promised that Nigeria would be in focus around the world during his visit. Alex informed journalists that Mayweather Jr. will be visiting Anambra State to speak to young entreprenurs.

Explaining some of the activities lined up during his visit, Charles Okpaleke of Play Network explained that Floyd Mayweather would be meeting with business men and women to see how they could collaborate and support their businesses, encourage them on how to get things done right and easier. He also said Floyd, who is known to support lots of charity work, will visit, support and encourage some of the returned chibok girls in the IDP camp to show support and love to them.

“We have organisation for humanity responsible for saving children with congenital heart diseases. We have the meningitis, Chibok Girls as well. So I think they are couple of NGO’s already showing interest but at the end of the day, we will only pick like three or four.

“We are working with charities like the Sickle Cell Organisation of Nigeria which is well renowned and recognised for their work in sickle cell research, treatment and support,” he butressed.

Also reacting, Eddie Madaki of Eddie MPR (PR) urged the media to support the wonderful effort in making sure that Nigeria is put in a good light especially at this time when the country is going through some challenges.

He spoke on the opportunities lined up for the Nigerian youths and entrepreneurs who are seeking for partnership and investment to increase their businesses. He promised that they will be a wonderful host to Mayweather who is keenly anticipating his visit to Nigeria , which also would draw tourist attraction to Nigeria during his stay.

“It’s going to be an entertainment experience that is without bond .I promise that nothing like that will ever be seen in Nigeria without a doubt and i must give kudos to the team.

“We are going to be having media coverage, covering every activity in Abuja from boxing, charity and also the boxing event at the Hilton.  It’s kind of a way to also enlighten the youths and see how they could also be successful.

“We are also inviting Bash Ali as well to encourage some other youths. On the 15th, we plan to visit the Chibok girls that have been freed; there is a list of things we plan to do  in terms of giving back to Nigeria,” he stressed.

Earlier, at a speech presented by Floyd Mayweather in a Press Conference leading to his visit to Nigeria this June 14, 2017, he said Africa is our mother land and Nigeria, our root.

“We decided to visit Africa and Nigeria in paticular, first to support our brother and friend, Prince. He told me a lot about the good plans he has for Nigeria and for his state, Anambra. He’s a good man and he’s got a good heart, so this is part of the reason I decided to support him and come down here myself. We will be visiting some states around the country, have the opportunity to start by looking at possible areas of investment because Africa and Nigeria have got so much potentials.”

“During my stay, I will really like to experience the hospitality that Africa and again the much talked about Nigerian hospitality has to offer as I hope to enjoy my stay and travel to a lot of places and see how we can help,” he concluded.

http://leadership.ng/2017/06/07/mayweathers-visit-create-job-opportunities-young-entrepreneurs/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by Afro3: 5:18am On Jun 08, 2017
More

Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by Afro3: 5:19am On Jun 08, 2017
Nice

Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by Nogodye(m): 5:21am On Jun 08, 2017
Nice concept...looking forward to the day. Mayweather vs Dogara! grin can't wait for the clash cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by Kassidy4luv(m): 7:08am On Jun 08, 2017
BUHARI and who go box.

Na Buhari own, I go watch.
Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by sunnysunny69(m): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2017
Kassidy4luv:
BUHARI and who go box.

Na Buhari own, I go watch.
Buhari and lai Mohammed

3 Likes

Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by auntysimbiat(f): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
Really?
Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by slurryeye2: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Tell me something I don't know
Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by kolafolabi(m): 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Africa blood still flows in his veins.. He is black and proud

3 Likes

Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by hemartins(m): 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
May weather coming to Nigeria in June to create jobs.
What kind of job, boxing job?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by helphelp: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
Go ahead..

Una get sense, get all sundry together, milk as much as you can and leave the youths wondering "where the hell are the jobs"

Format everywhere

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by Tenim47(m): 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
one good news, ten bad news . nigeria sad
Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by JoNach: 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
Misplaced priorities.... Saraki and Tyson loading , Na Now CHANGE start... APC!!! Wehdone sirs'

1 Like

Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by BigBelleControl(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mayweather to teach Nigerian youths how to become successful entrepreneurs. In what exactly?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by Limitless72(m): 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nna ehnnnnn,,,,...... Dogara 8yrs coma loading One uppercut from mayweather fit restructure that guy life cycle

1 Like

Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by chuks34(m): 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
may weather the money bag
Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by otdollar(m): 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
these guys are mad.....see as they turn mayweather to bill gate

2 Likes

Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
grin

4 Likes

Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by SageTravels: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
The should bring his casket along o
Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Emi Enyan mayweather

Promise and failed everywhere
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Why this rubbish please, is it being sponsored by an offshoot of Big Churchill Foundation?
Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by procky(f): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Good one
A must watch Click the link on .my signature Watch the most Funniest Comedy Short film by two years old Hilarious actor.. He's soooo funny. grin grin
Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by Victornezzar: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
In what way
Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
grin

9 Likes

Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by princeade86(m): 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
which job
Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by madjune(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
This guy does not look like Mayweather.

They brought a look alike.

1 Like

Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by Chanchit: 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
I no even geht time to read the yeye news. cos i wonder how fed govt would have to wait for mayweather before they provide job

2 Likes

Re: Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. by lenghtinny(m): 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz / NYSC 2020 Passing Out: Nollywood Actor Narrates Experience / Celebrities That Look Alike. Are They Related?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.