Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

"Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz (16423 Views)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Entvibez(f): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2017
Funke Akindele's hubby, JJC in a recent interview with The Point listed a couple of businesses he does with his wife. In his words,

'We have a website, an app, SceneoneTV and it is also available on mobile devices. Through that, you get to watch ‘Industreet’ and ‘Jenifa’s Dairy.’ But you will have to subscribe'.

Then he added that, 'we have a business account that we run together, then we have separate accounts obviously'.

When asked if his wife pregnant at the moment, he said, 'It is the prophesy of Olowogbogboro’s convener (Nathaniel Bassey). To God be the glory, it will come to pass. He came on line and was saying it. If you saw my tweet, you would see what I wrote. I received the good news and I pray it comes to pass'.

SOURCE
http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/07/akindele-and-i-share-same-bank-account.html?m=1

MYND44

OAM4J

Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by madridguy(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2017
tongue
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by mayowa558: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2017
continue....there's nothing bad there
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by NwaAmaikpe: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2017
shocked

JJC is a gold digger.

But Funke Akindele is so dumb to see this.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2017
The man above me has said it all grin

JJC is a subtle hustler, more herculean jobs to him.
I put funke in my prayers to Oduduwa. cool

U can get passive income with bitcoin, check my signature.

15 Likes

Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by kocvalour(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2017
wetin concern us

1 Like

Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by holatin(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

JJC is a gold digger.

But Funke Akindele is so dumb to see this.
why not go on her instagram page to tell her, no know how person go just carry another person wahalla for their head while theirs dey for ground.

mtcheww

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by mokaflex(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2017
For goodness sake, how's that our business? Tomorrow she would come out with an episode on Jennifer Diaries telling us how you spend her productions money on other women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Lilaex: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2017
sad
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by verygudbadguy(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2017
Silence is golden truly.... This guy talks too much this days.

8 Likes

Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2017
I still dont trust you..shea na me you wan share the account with before?

1 Like

Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Oladelson(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2017
is okay
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2017
Hmm.. I hope this won't turn to another touching story..

Check my signature for a billion dollar business idea grin

1 Like

Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by LoveJesus87(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2017
So what is now our own business?
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Enemking: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2017
I smell trouble in this relationship. ..

8 Likes

Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Kobicove(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2017
You have a joint business account with Funke the 'cash cow' - That one mean say this guy don hammer big time be that! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by AntiWailer: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Who send u ?
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by ShitHead(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Your Dicck must be very active.
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2017

why is it that everyone can see that this jjc is a player and a scammer but funke cannot see it....

there are some things in life one cannot understand

6 Likes

Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by zieassai(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2017
I prefer my privacy
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by LoveJesus87(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Enemking:
I smell trouble in this relationship. ..
Na that one sure pass

1 Like

Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by hugakin: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2017
How is that important to us
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by jjjjj2017: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2017
its a win win for JJC grin grin grin

na only Funke Akindele dey suffer am

Na motomoto killed the girl!!!

The same igberaga wey killed lindaikeji

grin grin grin
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by jhudit(f): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2017
"Then he added that, we have a business account that we run together, then we have separate accounts obviously"

Ahnahn
Nairaland moderators and their sensational headlines.

7 Likes

Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by DoTheNeedful: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2017
Hmmmm.... I just hope this guy is into Funke for real and I hope Funke knows what she is doing.
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by davibid: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2017
I smell lies

grin
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Abfinest007(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2017
you both are one so there no need for separate account
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by naijaboiy: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2017
So we should do what now? undecided
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2017
I plan on doing this too.
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - JJC Skillz by Schwartz: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Same bank account?,don't allow what happened to Mary J Blije happen to you. Better watch her video on when she was warning successful ladies to monitor thier own funds after her so called ex husband robbed her silly

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mayweather’s Visit To Create  Job Opportunities For Young Entrepreneurs. / Meet Veteran Actor,adebayo Salami’s Children + What They Do For A Living! / Movie Star Omotola Jalade Pose Nude In South Africa [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.