Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

How Do I Go About This ? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Go About This ? (471 Views)

Can I Go For The Nysc Next Batch / Was Posted To Jigawa, How Do I Go About Redeployment / How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go About This ? by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Hello friends, please I really need a suggestion here, I graduated October last year, and at the same time I am also a professional footballer outside Nigeria, in my HND 1, 1.2 and 2.1 I was around , until my 2.2 where I got an offer to come play outside Nigeria, so when it was time for my final year exams which was December last year , I took an excuse from my team and came back to Nigeria to write my final semester exams, and after that I also did my clearance immediately. So I can be in batch A for Service, but unfortunately I was in batch but couldn't make Stream 1,,I just wanted to see if it was possible for me to make Stream 1 then stay for the 3 weeks camp and then align matters with my PPA, but now am in stream 2 , and I can't really wait for it anymore. Please I want to know is there anything I can do about it , maybe extend my service year. Before i clock 30? I have asked around but they told me since I have done Finger print there would be no way , that I have to wait . Please who else has a better suggestion for me. Thanks all much love.
Re: How Do I Go About This ? by haywayboi(m): 5:47am On Jun 08, 2017
congrats......
u just need to act fast...
firstly if u Neva get stay over there.. pls is beta u go on time and make some arrangements about that... at Ur football club I mean.. I av many reasons for that...
about d youth service... finger print or no finger print... since u re schedule for stream 2.... is it possible for u to go and com back... to Ur club I mean...
if yes try n go n then return for d normal three weeks orientation as u planned.
mind u .. at camp u can liaise with d camp official if likely u could find a friend among then.. just ask of any zonal inspection or Local inspection.. ZI or LI.. then make arrangements with him or her.. then u go back to Ur club immediately after d orientation weeks... wish u good luck..
Re: How Do I Go About This ? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 08, 2017
haywayboi:
congrats......
u just need to act fast...
firstly if u Neva get stay over there.. pls is beta u go on time and make some arrangements about that... at Ur football club I mean.. I av many reasons for that...
about d youth service... finger print or no finger print... since u re schedule for stream 2.... is it possible for u to go and com back... to Ur club I mean...
if yes try n go n then return for d normal three weeks orientation as u planned.
mind u .. at camp u can liaise with d camp official if likely u could find a friend among then.. just ask of any zonal inspection or Local inspection.. ZI or LI.. then make arrangements with him or her.. then u go back to Ur club immediately after d orientation weeks... wish u good luck..
Thank you bro, the problem is, it no longer possible for me to go and come back, because we are starting pre-season soon for the new league 2017/2018 season, so it gonna be till after the season ends next year before I can come back to Nigeria again. Wished I never really did that finger print you know.

(1) (Reply)

Join The Design Revolution / Easy Step By Step On How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business / Who Can Help Me With Nysc Posting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.