Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa (11219 Views)

Reposting To A New Local Government Within Ibadan / You Need Reposting? / Please Help NYSC Reposting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by Cation25(m): 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
hello family. I was posted to a gov secondary SKU dat doesn't pay or offer accommodation to corpers, n besides, the SKU is far from where I am staying... the SKU have accepted me , n i have documented In the secretariat. Pls, I need guidance on how to go abt changing my ppa...I really want to be reposted
Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by Oluseye20: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2016
enjoy your next one year with the school..... u shouldn't allow a school u don't wanna work with accept u if u wanted to really change ppa. it is too late now unless you can really pay someone in ur secretariat (that's if u have runs officials there) or if you can come up with things your ppa ain't doing well and can make ur Z.I repost u maybe after months of serving there....
Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by Cation25(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2016
Oluseye20:
enjoy your next one year with the school..... u shouldn't allow a school u don't wanna work with accept u if u wanted to really change ppa. it is too late now unless you can really pay someone in ur secretariat (that's if u have runs officials there) or if you can come up with things your ppa ain't doing well and can make ur Z.I repost u maybe after months of serving there....
I will look for an alternative if that be the case.tnx
Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by Dreydoe(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Cation25:
hello family. I was posted to a gov secondary SKU dat doesn't pay or offer accommodation to corpers, n besides, the SKU is far from where I am staying... the SKU have accepted me , n i have documented In the secretariat. Pls, I need guidance on how to go abt changing my ppa...I really want to be reposted
me and u are in d same shoes..am also looking 4 a way out
Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by Cation25(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dreydoe:
hmm...God help us o
Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by Dreydoe(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
Cation25:

hmm...God help us o
Amen bro
Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by uchdollar111: 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Cation25:
Which state and local government were you posted to. I might be of help here.
Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by uchdollar111: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dreydoe:
Which state and local government where you posted to?
Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by Cation25(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
uchdollar111:

Which state and local government were you posted to. I might be of help here.
Oyo state, Ibadan north
Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by Dreydoe(m): 5:45am On Dec 21, 2016
uchdollar111:

Which state and local government where you posted to?
Osun state .ila orangun
Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
We are in the same shoes, mine is also Oyo state and even in the most interior village, almost closed to the border. But I have decided to accept it as my fate and stay. God help me to cope shaa
Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by Cation25(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
Onyinyech:
We are in the same shoes, mine is also Oyo state and even in the most interior village, almost closed to the border. But I have decided to accept it as my fate and stay. God help me to cope shaa
I also thought d same... accepting it n waiting on God for visitation is the only option here...God help us all
Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by amylomo(f): 7:18am On Dec 22, 2016
Onyinyech:
lol... Same hre ooo... The farthest place in Kwara.. Baruten...close to border... May God help us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by joagboola: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
My case is a bit different i got a new ppa in another lga after been accepted and documented when i go back in january i dont know what to do help please
Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by Yourstruly16(f): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
amylomo:
lol... Same hre ooo... The farthest place in Kwara.. Baruten...close to border... May God help us all
Lol.. . I was also posted to baruten. . But I was reposted to illorin... May God see you thru
Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
amylomo:

posted also to Baruten also
Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by GasAndOilTheory(m): 6:39am On Dec 26, 2016
Yourstruly16:

Lol.. . I was also posted to baruten. . But I was reposted to illorin... May God see you thru
Good for you.... But if you stayed in Baruten you would have had more opportunities over there... I know u won't believe
Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by Yourstruly16(f): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
GasAndOilTheory:

Good for you.... But if you stayed in Baruten you would have had more opportunities over there... I know u won't believe
Really??. . How?
Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 27, 2016
Yourstruly16:

Really??. . How?

heard the same statement that a lot of opportunity abound there. A batch B stream 1 corp member who will be resuming next yr, fully optimistic things will work out well
Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by Yourstruly16(f): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
torres2:

heard the same statement that a lot of opportunity abound there. A batch B stream 1 corp member who will be resuming next yr, fully optimistic things will work out well
Was posted there but was reposted to illorin. . I just can't deal with Dat place especially the distance
Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by Majikals(m): 4:07am On Dec 30, 2016
torres2:

Actually, places like baruten, patigi aren't as bad as people make it sound. It's just the distance that's choking. I made up my mind to repost on my way from camp to patigi when we came across dozens of camels and not so good looking houses and environment but on reaching patigi itself n spending the night, I changed my mind about reposting. The hospitality we received from batch A already on ground and most importantly our host community and employees who even came to the secretariat to welcome us was a turning point for me.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Majikals:

Actually, places like baruten, patigi aren't as bad as people make it sound. It's just the distance that's choking. I made up my mind to repost on my way from camp to patigi when we came across dozens of camels and not so good looking houses and environment but on reaching patigi itself n spending the night, I changed my mind about reposting. The hospitality we received from batch A already on ground and most importantly our host community and employees who even came to the secretariat to welcome us was a turning point for me.

Same thing I saw at Baruten, I mean our employers are under compulsion to pay us stipend, provided us accommodation and some incentive, lovely environment.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by fannybaby(f): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
pl
Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by Majikals(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
torres2:

Same thing I saw at Baruten, I mean our employers are under compulsion to pay us stipend, provided us accommodation and some incentive, lovely environment.
Same in patigi.
Re: How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
fannybaby:
please what will be the implication if my employer gives me rejection letter after serving for 6 month??
They can't reject you after 6months of working with them. If they are not satisfied with your performance, the worst they can do is to report you to nysc. Nysc can then decide on how to handle the situation.

(1) (Reply)

Corpers Serving In Niger State. / Urgent: Can A Serving Nysc Member Travel For Summer? / Corper Get 8-months Jail Term For Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.