Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). (60219 Views)

‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ / UNN Law Students Defy Rain To Celebrate Final Exams (Photos) / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by MiaB(f): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2017
johnie:

The fate of the child and his/her family is determined by the Gaokao exam.

Once an individual fails the exam, access to quality higher education is sealed.

China's high population makes life very competitive.

Remember that China practised strict one-child policy until it was relaxed recently.

This means that all the investments in that one child and parents' hope of blissful old age go down the drain with failure.

I know right?
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by TheGreatIYANU: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2017
LMAO! This is no more exams. THIS IS WAR!!!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by kinibigdeal(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2017
Explorers:
A police officer monitors examination venues as students sit for China's college exams.

Is that a NIgerian police?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by Chidonc(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2017
MiaB:
urgently need mtn 400

just need one person to pls transfer to me,quote me if you can
ollah1 heres the numb if you trynna help 07066576620
nne go and hussle, u must not be stingy and the same time greedy. u didn't only beg for card, u added #400 to it.
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by damilareoye: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2017
What makes me marvel isn't even the cheating but rather, the technology advancement. Chai, this people are up there already.
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by newafricaken254: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2017
A police officer displays a pair of glasses with a hidden camera and a tiny receiver attached to a coin in Shenyang, Liaoning province, China.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by Spidermon: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2017
gadget wey our military no get
na hin china children dey use catch expo trips for exam hall.
lol

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by newafricaken254: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2017
A hidden coil in a shirt, two batteries, a mobile phone and a receiver are displayed after being found on a student about to take an exam, in Chengdu, Sichuan province, China

Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by DeRay98(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2017
Snow5:
Everything for China na war!!! Even exam sef..

Nawa oo.. Lol

With a high population of people fighting for chances of survival comes high level of competition and hence the sophisticated cheating schemes to win.
Indian and China are world leaders in exam cheating just as they also have some of the worlds "brainyest" youths.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by SirMazi: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2017
jashar:
But if they are smart enough to carry and operate these gadgets, shouldn't they be smart enough to read and pass? undecided
Google Gaokao exam
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by mrkings84(m): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2017
Sorry. I don't gerrit.... Is it always like this over there

1 Like

Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by jashar(f): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2017
SirMazi:

Google Gaokao exam

Yes, i have... what about it? abi they were taught the subjects in school?
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by newafricaken254: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2017
Students in Xiaogan,china seen attached to IV drips to keep their energy levels up,while they study

1 Like

Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by kolajoo(m): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2017
MiaB:
urgently need mtn 400

just need one person to pls transfer to me,quote me if you can
ollah1 heres the numb if you trynna help 07066576620
Sorry u just registered this accout. No deal tongue
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by Sparkle777(f): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2017
Chineke!!!!!! See gadgets, just for cheating. Na serious gbege be dis.
Naija students just dey learn oo.
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by Donpre(m): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2017
I fainted when I saw 'special forces'... The exam is definitely something else

1 Like

Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by babapressy(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2017
Chai
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2017
Explorers:
Special force police officers stand guard outside a high school on the first day of exams.

Na War ?

Too much !
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by ichommy(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2017
shocked wink wink
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by ace05(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Abc
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Make i go import this things so i can sell Nigerian students. our NPF is too stufid to detect such devices

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by jc4real(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2017
Advanced technology.Advanced cheating.
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by Ochuksbaba(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2017
Abegiii,, mek I hear word joooorr, mek dem come join me for delsu law faculty, wen dem see beta law problem question wen de mek man sef see him period, evn d device go lose network, no b joke..
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by nnamdiosu(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2017
After they will say Nigeria is very corrupt. If school children can do this....what will the adults be doing. Its only the person that is caught that is corrupt....those are not caught are ......(fill in the gap)

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2017
Toughest exams in the World

1.CCIE- Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert

Cisco Networks conducts this examination for the recruitment of Internet experts within their organization.

2.GATE- Gratitude Aptitude Test in Engineering

GATE is an all India level examination which acts as an entrance test for Indian students pursuing engineering.

3.Gaokao

The Gaokao examination is a compulsory exam which is to be given by every high school student in China.

4.IIT-JEE – Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination

The Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination is an exam which is to be cleared by Indian engineering aspirants who wish to enter one of the 7 most prestigious engineering institutes in India.

5.UPSC- Union Public Service Commission

This central agency in India conducts all major examinations and to recruit all the top notch government officials in the country.

6.Mensa

The Mensa Society is a global society consisting of people with the highest IQs.

7.GRE- Graduate Record Examinations

GRE is one of the most widely taken tests globally and also one of the most difficult to crack.

8.CFA- Chartered Financial Analyst

The CFA is not exactly an examination degree. It is more of a professional stature.

9.All Souls Prize Fellowship Exam

This fellowship exam conducted by Oxford University’s All Souls College is considered as the second most challenging exam in the world.

10.Master Sommelier Diploma Exam

An average candidate who gives the Master Sommelier Diploma Exam gives up after the 5th or 6th attempt.

http://www.youthincmag.com/toughest-exams-world
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2017
JasonScolari:
Merry birthday sir.

More blessings. cool
I appreciate #thanks
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by MiaB(f): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2017
Papadoh:
When it comes to cheating
"We are nothing but learners in the eyes of the Chinese".
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by MiaB(f): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2017
kenny714433:
undecidedexams to heaven or wat?

Meanwhile, I luv those devices. I'll use them in my 2nd semester exams. I knw 9ja lecturers will be looking and saying in their mind, nice pen. Good student. With earaser and foam in his ears to prevent distraction .
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by Papadoh(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2017
When it comes to cheating "We are nothing but learners in the eyes of the Chinese".
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2017
NIGERIANS WON'T REACT TO THIS LIKE THEY REACT TO TONTO DIKE ISSUES.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by bonifieldstun(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2017
Omo I gass buy this tin ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) / NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria / Free Total Scholarship Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.