Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). (60218 Views)

‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ / UNN Law Students Defy Rain To Celebrate Final Exams (Photos) / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by tunjilomo(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dis 1s go kill JAMB.
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by topdee(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
JasonScolari:
Here we are thinking Nigeria students are good cheaters. grin

"Made in China" Cheating Technology. grin

Some of those gadgets are available in Nigeria, I still saw one this year
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by kenny714433(m): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
undecidedexams to heaven or wat?

Meanwhile, I luv those devices. I'll use them in my 2nd semester exams. I knw 9ja lecturers will be looking and saying in their mind, nice pen. Good student. With earaser and foam in his ears to prevent distraction .

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by johnie: 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
sisisioge:
Wowzerful shocked. Biko how hard can the exam be that paparazzi com reach like this? No be small thing!

The fate of the child and his/her family is determined by the Gaokao exam.

Once an individual fails the exam, access to quality higher education is sealed.

China's high population makes life very competitive.

Remember that China practised strict one-child policy until it was relaxed recently.

This means that all the investments in that one child and parents' hope of blissful old age go down the drain with failure.
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by urvillagepeoplee(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
Naija no dey carry last.

This was found on a student at AuchiPoly
when and which year, guy u don dey fumble like dat land force guy, stop giving urself negative attention just to get noticed abeg.
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by MiaB(f): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
naturefellow:
If Na Korea now, na nuclear weapon/ missile students go carry come exam hall.
hehe
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
2shure:
Dis shows nigeria youth
Graduates
Are all dull.
Al we knw is to give fake answers
Mercenary
See real advanced cheating.
If jamb see this one.
Dem go gif up.
Always hail the bosses of cheating.
China.

Boss

I developed his model two years ago. Similar but more fool proof. I have leased it out for some students to use already. None have been caught though and can't be caught in Nigeria.
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by 2shure: 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wonderul.
Shayetet13:

I developed his model two years ago. Similar but more fool proof. I have leased it out for some students to use already. None have been caught though and can't be caught in Nigeria.
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by 2shure: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
Scam
Kaycee4480123:
Have you tried out this... try to do so today as the league is about to end and i really want all my customers to gain a lot...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by naturefellow(m): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by naturefellow(m): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
If Na Korea now, na nuclear weapon/ missile students go carry come exam hall.
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by aluko360(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
naija students dont need to pass through all these wahala....

Dem don ready with the cash to sort the examiners and upgrade dia scores after the exams.
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by armadeo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Well you can only perform as the environment wills you to.

Here fake battery would fvck up your attempts.
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by tonywood: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by Ayobami7(m): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
好的
Re: Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). by banky200: 6:58am On Jan 20, 2019
Do u know that u can make lots of money importing cheap goods from abroad and reselling here in Nigeria and become very rich like,konga.this mini import business has the potential to make you lots this year. Because the profit margin of the goods u will be importing and selling here in Nigeria is very very high.and the goods are very very cheap.imarging buying goods as low as 500 naira and selling them for 2000 naira here .what are you waiting for ?.why don't you call us an let us show you the way to make money fast fast this year.and this does not disturb your job.as the imported goods can be delivered to your door step
Goods like phones bags, iPads ,necklaces,ring, phones ,shoes,laptops etc call us on 08062773986

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) / NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria / Free Total Scholarship Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.