Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

5 Days A Detective [A Story] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 5 Days A Detective [A Story] (1015 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / WEB...Travails of a detective. / Fog:in Those Days– A FANTASY Adventure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Days A Detective [A Story] by CodecJay(m): 7:45am On Jun 08, 2017
Hey Guys,

Note: I am still a learner. I am new in this NL section. This will my first story on Nairaland pls treat and criticize my work like the newbie that I am.

I will need all your encouragements and criticizing to get better.

You can invite all your friends that are good in this kind of stuff.

Thanks a lot.

Re: 5 Days A Detective [A Story] by CodecJay(m): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2017
I could feel all my sexual hormones come alive as Jenifer took off her black top while standing in front of me. The look on her face made my condition worse. It was written all over her. She needs it.

The semester just started a week ago, and students just resumed school. I came back to school five days ago, and Jennifer just made it back yesterday.

She missed me; I don’t need a sorcerer to reveal that to me. It was written all over her face the moment she stepped into my room.

Within minutes she was out of her clothing and was climbing slowly on top of me. She sealed her lips to mine, and we started kissing vigorously.

Her nipple; moving randomly around my chest and her bare thighs coming in contact with mine gave me the sensation I couldn’t help but grab her breast with my cupped palms.

Still kissing, she was making her way to my zipper. My brain was vibrating so vigorously. I have missed this part of life for a month since the school went on their long vacation.

Suddenly, I felt my zipper go down and…

My phone started ringing.
Re: 5 Days A Detective [A Story] by CodecJay(m): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2017
I had already concluded to ignore the call because of the happy moment I was into, but the loud ringtone made it impossible.

Jenny rolled over and got the phone for me from the table. Handing it over to me, it was Jerry, one of my best paddies in school.

“Jay, where are you!?” He yelled over the phone.

Let it not be that he is currently nursing the intention of coming over to my room. He should know that Jenny came around.

“Yea, am at home,” I replied waiting for the next thing he is going to say.

“Guy, police just nabbed Phil. He is currently at the police station.”

Phil is my second best pal. The three of us roll together right from the day we took the entrance exam into this school. We are now like brothers. If you have such friends, you will understand how entwined you guys will be. They just understand me like they’ve got the remaining part of my brain.

Jerry said that he is coming over to my house to feed me in on what happened.

After I had dropped the call, I lost appetite on what Jenny and I wanted to do, and after telling her what happened, she too lost hers.

We disengaged, she dressed up, and within minutes Jerry arrived sweating and breathing heavily like he just swallowed a swig of concentrated acid.

“The way it happened, you will be very sure the accusers are correct he did it.” Jerry completed his narration of what happened to Phil.

“Today is Friday, and it is already 3 o’clock PM, we are already late if there is anything we can do to get him out of the police station today,” I told Jerry. “I think we should rush to the Police station to see if they can grant him bail so that would not sleep in the police station till Monday.”

“Anything Paddy, I don’t know anything about police cases, will they let him go for today? I don’t want him to sleep inside the cell, heard that place is terrible.” Jerry said looking scared

“So terrible, you will not even wish your enemy that type of environment.” Jenny chipped in.

Jenny stayed behind; I rushed out with Jerry to the police station.

We stopped by the ATM stand, and I withdrew some money in case if the need arise.
Re: 5 Days A Detective [A Story] by drewsman: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2017
nice one, am following
Re: 5 Days A Detective [A Story] by CodecJay(m): 7:56am On Jun 08, 2017
drewsman:
nice one, am following

Thanks a lot bro
Re: 5 Days A Detective [A Story] by CodecJay(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2017
In the police station...

It took me some time to recognize my friend Phil. His face was different. Although, there was no mark on his face or swollen Koko on his head or face to show that the police had battered his face already. His face was looking so rough as if the policemen used a fake sand paper on him. Phil is a handsome guy, but now the handsomeness is nowhere to be found.

According to Phil, he collected his neighbor’s three hundred thousand Naira new Dell laptop to transfer some movies to his laptop.

The owner of the laptop left him with the laptop and left for his afternoon lecture.

Phil, being a Hollywood action movie freak kept transferring the guy’s tons of new movies until he got tired and hungry. He needed to go and buy tin tomato to prepare spaghetti. So he left the laptop that was still transferring the movies to his external hard disk, he locked his room, ran downstairs and out into the street to get the tin tomato.

On getting back, his door was still locked and intact. But when he came inside his room, his neighbor’s laptop was nowhere to be found, his hard disk was there present and unplugged, and his laptop was there too. He didn’t need to put on a virtual reality headset to see that it was only his neighbor’s laptop that was missing.

According to him, blood started flowing down into his legs. His brain reduced in size and sweat combined with goose pimples covered his whole body. His testicles developed some pain as if another egg was added to the brown wrinkled sac.

Nobody believed him. Everybody called him a thief that he is very wicked. The owner of the laptop didn’t hesitate to put his uncle on call. His uncle being a senior police officer didn’t hesitate to send his boys down to round Phil up. The police officers; loving this type of case didn’t hesitate to show up as it gives them the opportunity to show their annoying presence to the general public.

Phil was trying so hard to hide his fear and confusion by painting the whole thing with his sharp sense of humor so we can all laugh about it. But looking at his face, his facial expression gave him out. You can easily read his fears as it was written all over him.

“Please, whatever happens, leave my mom out of this, don’t tell her” Phil pleaded.

Phil is the only issue of his single mom, and the mom is not even well to do.

Jerry and I finally met with the DPO to talk about Phil’s bail. The DPO blatantly refused bail our bailing request.

He insisted that Phil is a hardened criminal and will be treated as such. He said that he is not ready to let such a criminal out since they were only able to catch him by sheer good luck. But the real truth is that the powers that kept my friend there are greater than what Jerry and I can dialogue through. Even the money in my pocket couldn’t speak for me.

The DPO was so hardened; beating around the bush with so many reasons why he will not grant Phil bail. Our dialogue entered through one ear and came out through the other. He eventually succeeded in wasting our time till it was 6.O’clock and at that time, it is impossible to get a bail. We had to start begging the DPO and other officers present.

“Sir, our brother is a good man. I bet you; this is just an accusation labeled onto him!” We kept on lamenting to the DPO

When he was bored hearing our pleas, he ended up ordering three junior police officers to throw us out of the police station.

They left u so roughed up. I bet you; those policemen were so hard on us. I don’t want to use the sentence that they beat us out of the police station so that your hatred for the Nigerian police will not increase. When they were satisfied with the distance, they’ve beat us to away from the police station they left us. Jerry and I stood in front of the gate adjusting our clothes.

One of the policemen turned back to us while others left. “Something tells me that your friend is innocent, but in a country like this, innocence is just a catalyst that will facilitate one’s death.” He walked closer to us. “In case you don’t know, this case is a high priority because of the family involved, they are very wealthy and highly influential, and they like trampling on the poor for no just reason. The laptop is expensive, but I bet you it is nothing to them, they will just want to deal with your brother, it excites them to see the poor suffer. Anything you know you can do to prove your brother’s innocence, you just have few days to do so before the case is fully taken up and I bet you, if it does, your brother is in a big mess.”

“Something tells me that your friend is innocent, but in a country like this, innocence is just a catalyst that will facilitate one’s death.” He said walking closer to us. “In case you don’t know, this case is a high priority because of the family involved, they are very wealthy and highly influential, and they like trampling on the poor for no just reason. The laptop is expensive, but I bet you it is nothing to them, they will just want to deal with your brother, it excites them to see the poor suffer. Anything you know you can do to prove your brother’s innocence, you just have few days to do so before the case is fully taken up and I bet you, if it does, your brother is in a big mess.”

“In case you don’t know, this case is a high priority because of the family involved, they are very wealthy and highly influential, and they like trampling on the poor for no just reason. The laptop is expensive, but I bet you it is nothing to them, they will just want to deal with your brother, it excites them to see the poor suffer. Anything you know you can do to prove your brother’s innocence, you just have few days to do so before the case is fully taken up and I bet you, if it does, your brother is in a big mess.”

Sure, the laptop is expensive, but they can replace it without boring holes in their bank account, but they will not take it easy when dealing with your brother. Anything you know you can do to prove your brother’s innocence, you just have few days to do so before the case is fully taken up and I bet you, if it does, your brother is in a big mess.”

Anything you know you can do to prove your brother’s innocence, you just have at least five days to do so before the case is fully taken up and I bet you, if it does, with their influence your brother might end up getting a huge sentence.”

“What do you suggest we do sir? I asked the police officer.

He gazed into my eyes, “Prove he is innocent by finding what happened to the laptop. You guys keep talking about bail; don’t waste your strength on that because we will be sent to pick him up again on Monday if he was lucky to have made it out of here this evening. ”

As we walked back home to our hostels, I had only but one thing in mind, Phil is innocent, and I can swear on my life that he is. I believe somebody is trying to mess him up. If the thief had the full intention to rob Phil’s room, he should have taken along with him Phil’s laptop too and other valuables inside the room. Something smells fishy somewhere. Somebody or some evil people have got Phil on their radar, but I am not going to let my friend’s downfall put joy on their faces. I will fish them out no matter what it takes and when I do, I will make sure they pay with the last drop of their reputation.

They started the game. I will show whoever is behind this thing why he shouldn’t have disturbed my friend’s peace and deprived me of my first sexcapade with my girlfriend this semester.
Re: 5 Days A Detective [A Story] by codesty: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
guy please, mbok. We're partially tired of waiting... Come and update.
Re: 5 Days A Detective [A Story] by Tobimatthew: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2018
Welldone bro
Re: 5 Days A Detective [A Story] by Samsimple(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2018
Codecjay oya sharp sharp con update oohhh

(1) (Reply)

Black Love Diary (A Story On Divorce) - MR. POSSIBLE / Dangerous Romance EPISODE 4 Is Out!!! / (18+) Sex Scence Erostic Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.