Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Ritualists Target Bald Men, Believe Their Heads Harbour Gold - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Target Bald Men, Believe Their Heads Harbour Gold (655 Views)

Ekiti Ritualists Murder 78-Year-Old Widow, Drain Her Blood, Remove Vital Organs / Thieves Forced To Carry Rocks On Their Heads After Being Caught Stealing. / How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ritualists Target Bald Men, Believe Their Heads Harbour Gold by sixtus3606(m): 8:02am On Jun 08, 2017
Bald men could be targets of ritual attacks, police have warned, after the recent killing of five men for their body parts.
“The belief is that the head of a bald man contains gold,” said a police commander in Mozambique’s central Zambezia province, Afonso Dias.
Albino people have also been killed in the region for ritual purposes.Three men have been killed in the past week alone.

The BBC reporter in the capital, Maputo, says police think the notion of a bald head containing gold is a ruse by witch doctors to get clients to take a person’s head to them. “Their motive comes from superstition and culture, as the local community thinks bald individuals are rich,” Commander Dias is reported as having told a press conference in Maputo.The suspects are two young Mozambicans aged around 20, the AFP news agency reports. A regional security spokesman, Miguel Caetano, told AFP that one of the victims had his head cut off and his organs removed.The organs were to be used in rituals to advance the wealth of clients in Tanzania and Malawi, Mr. Caetano said, citing the suspects.

There has been a spate of killings of people with albinism in East Africa in recent years, with their body parts used to make charms and potions by witch doctors.The BBC reports that suspects have been arrested in the central district of Milange, in Mozambique, where some killings had occurred.

SOURCE: http://punchng.com/ritualists-target-bald-men-believe-their-heads-harbour-gold-police/

Re: Ritualists Target Bald Men, Believe Their Heads Harbour Gold by Xhaka100(m): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2017
So there is gold in my head and am hungry like this.
Re: Ritualists Target Bald Men, Believe Their Heads Harbour Gold by NwaAmaikpe: 8:03am On Jun 08, 2017
Bukola Saraki is at high risk...
Re: Ritualists Target Bald Men, Believe Their Heads Harbour Gold by youngest85(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2017
Hahahaha

Abeg Banky w just marry o
Re: Ritualists Target Bald Men, Believe Their Heads Harbour Gold by Mynd44: 8:09am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Ritualists Target Bald Men, Believe Their Heads Harbour Gold by omokab: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Bukola Saraki is at high risk...

bukola saraki get enough security guild.what about me that I do not get security guild? Baba GOD protect me in the hands of evil men and women pursuing your creature o. You are the one that give me this bald head so you should always protect me. Ammeeeen!
Re: Ritualists Target Bald Men, Believe Their Heads Harbour Gold by sixtus3606(m): 8:11am On Jun 08, 2017
Thank God for technology. At least, one can actually opt for cosmetic formulars for such(bald)
Re: Ritualists Target Bald Men, Believe Their Heads Harbour Gold by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2017
Lmfao. grin

So my pastor cannot visit Mozambique again in peace?

I'll advice him to buy face cap to avoid anyone looking at his head.

But here in Nigeria, Hunchback is the black gold. grin
Re: Ritualists Target Bald Men, Believe Their Heads Harbour Gold by GloriaNinja(f): 8:13am On Jun 08, 2017
undecided That's why Africa is still backward.

(1)

See What Was Done 2 A Man Caught Stealing Tubers Of Yam In Onitsha Today(pics) / Car Snatcher Who Dress In Police Uniform Arrested By Police In Rivers State(Pics / INSANE : Man Kills Wife During Romp After She Locked His P*nis With Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.