Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,893 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Miss Africa Great Britain Sarah Jegede Visits Ooni Of Ife At His Palace - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Miss Africa Great Britain Sarah Jegede Visits Ooni Of Ife At His Palace (594 Views)

Governor Obiano Visits Ooni Of Ife And Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage / Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife / Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Africa Great Britain Sarah Jegede Visits Ooni Of Ife At His Palace by JNBoss: 8:40am On Jun 08, 2017
Miss Africa Great Britain Sarah Jegede paid a visit to Ooni of Ife, Imperial Majesty Arole Oduduwa Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja at his palace in Ile-Ife. Sarah and her team met with the Ooni to discuss her mission in the State of Osun and her homecoming.

Sarah Jegede who is in osun for her charity event, as she visited the students of St Mary’s Catholic School, Ilesa whom she had fundraised for in the UK.

See photos below.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/miss-africa-great-britain-sarah-jegede.html

Lalasticlala odumchi, Fulaman198, bigfrancis21 mynd44

Re: Miss Africa Great Britain Sarah Jegede Visits Ooni Of Ife At His Palace by GloriaNinja(f): 8:43am On Jun 08, 2017
undecided SO I SHOULD CRAWL ON THE FLOOR?

Re: Miss Africa Great Britain Sarah Jegede Visits Ooni Of Ife At His Palace by Benjom(m): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2017
Let me choose my words carefully so as not to have my laptop burnt. "Your Highness, you can have her as one of your wives. Tradition permits that".

#ObaGbeseleo

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Ibadan Chieftancy Declaration &other Related Chieftances In Ibadan / Ondo Monarch Raises Alarm Over Threats On His Life / Ex Ghanian President John Darama Pay Ooni Of Ife Courtesy Visit At His Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.