Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Emman O. Emma (eoe) Warns Oau Community: Fire! Danger!! Fire!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Emman O. Emma (eoe) Warns Oau Community: Fire! Danger!! Fire!!! (351 Views)

Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus / ASUU Warns Oau / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emman O. Emma (eoe) Warns Oau Community: Fire! Danger!! Fire!!! by TheSmilingMan(m): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2017
Emman O. Emma (EOE) warns OAU Community:

FIRE! DANGER!! FIRE!!!

There is fire on the mountain, and nobody seems to be on the run.

Greatest Ife, Articulate Ife; evil will continue to triumph when good men sit back and do nothing. This is not meant to scare anybody but to tell students, the truth, nothing but the truth, the whole truth.

If we decide to keep mute, we will all go down, as we are all sitting on a keg of gunpowder. While our solace ought to be the Student Union executives, they have only succeeded in drawing us back with their own unseriousness and irresponsibility.

At a parliamentary sitting early this semester, I learnt of a student that wore a customized jersey of ‘Supreme Eiye Confraternity’. While I did not believe it initially, I was dumbfounded when http://www.ifelawwriters.com/2017/06/fire-danger-fire.html