Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) (37473 Views)

Umarudeen Kayode Bailed, Released After 7 Days In Kirikiri Prison (Video) / Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" / Fans Storm Dammy Krane's Instagram Page After His Arrest in Miami, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by Jajayi: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2017
Nigerian Singer, Dammy Krane has thanked his fans, family and friends for supporting him while in jail.

In his words: "I want to use this medium to apologise to apologise to my family, my team and my fans. I was arrested by the Miami PD for fraud, I do not do fraud and I do not partake in such activities.

"It just happened that the agent booked my flight with fraudulent cards. My life is all about my music and that is what I'm all about. I'm sorry I got caught up in this mess, I assure all my fans that it would never happen again and I want to thank everyone who stood by me throughout this period. May God continue to bless you and protect you all. Amin.

“And to my parents, I want to thank you for your undying love. Please keep supporting me. I have more music on the way. I promise I will make you proud. I love you so much. Thank you very much".

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/video-dammy-krane-speaks-after-his.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd3jGWL7l2g

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by otimothy(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2017
Wetin dey him mouth wey him wan talk?

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by ObaKlaz: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2017
This guy na Afonja 'developer' grin grin grin

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2017
He looks confident....... See his shade

Chidimma 's crush

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by Jajayi: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by Kobicove(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2017
We were not expecting you to admit it...

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by 10eola(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2017
Wetin he go talk before undecided

11 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2017
Dammy krane Issa MuMu

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by mroop(m): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2017
lol... see this guy oo.. who u wan fool

Joke of the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SBU8T-JqA0&feature=youtu.be

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by lafredo(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2017
wrong move..wait for the final outcome of d case b4 dis

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by Amoyinoluwa24: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
We await the outcome of this case cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by SirKriz(m): 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
Alright, noted. Just make sure you get yourself a good lawyer, otherwise do well to take olive oil with you when going and don't drop the soap.

11 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by Amberon11: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mumu. Our politicians have never stolen a dime too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mr lai Mohammed..We don hear

20 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
angry
Dammy Krane is a fraudulent thief...end of discussion!

I didn't expect him to say otherwise...he must deny, despite the wealth of evidence against him.

If Apostle Johnson Suleiman could deny despite evidences, how much more a worthless sinner like Dammy.

Wishing him very looong years in jail

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by conductor3: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Danny Krane. Have you watched this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rROHQ2TAGoA
Continue doing yahoo yahoo. One day go be one day

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by Jerie(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
ObaKlaz:
This guy na Afonja 'developer' grin grin grin

Your problem is not just that you're foolish, but you are zealous in your foolishness.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by ztar(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
hmmmmm... am still thinking of wat to say to you....

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by emmanuel596(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
cool
Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by Partnerbiz3: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
They just made that guy popular..

See below for data.

See testimonies too.

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by Jerie(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
So, the agent(s) that booked the private jet he snapped in before booking another flight for him used the same credit card for 2 separate flights?

Omo àlè oniro oshi.

11 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
otimothy:
Wetin dey him mouth wey him wan talk?
I wonder o undecided
Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by jhudit(f): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
They're currently airing his songs on HipTv. They want us to see the boy is talented.

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by Partnerbiz3: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
conductor3:
Danny Krane. Have you watched this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rROHQ2TAGoA
Continue doing yahoo yahoo. One day go be one day
Why u posting this?

See below for data shaa.

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by evanstinobbc: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
go and sin no more
Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
InDavidosVoice 'are you done talking, Tell me are you done talking o'
Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by Deeypeey(m): 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dammy,shudn't u wait 3or the final verdict when the court declares u innocent b4 posting ds?
Abi what will u nw say again if dem still send u go jail?

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by Partnerbiz3: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
jhudit:
They're currently airing his songs on HipTv
They just made him popular.

See below for data shaa

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by Partnerbiz3: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
evanstinobbc:
go and sin no more
I never knew the guy before now

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
Oya go and resurrect your dead musical career

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by Judolisco(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Good luck
Re: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) by chemicalDisease: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Thief wait after ur trial if u didn't go to jail I will then accept ur apology.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island / Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) / Google Gifts Dj Cuppy Pixel Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.