Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Prayer For Peace In Our Country Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer For Peace In Our Country Nigeria. (2071 Views)

TB Joshua Visits South Sudan, Leads President In Prayer For Peace / Hidden Causes Of Marital Delay, Late Marriage And Lack Of Peace In Marriage. / Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Peace In Our Country Nigeria. by badohemmy(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
By Felicia Okocha..

Lord Jesus Christ, at your entrance into the world, you proclaimed peace, and you are pleased to be called the Prince of Peace.
You know the strife and discord in our country Nigeria among relatives, especially Christians and Muslims.
You know how loveless and discontented we are with one another, how much strife, enmity, discord and hate rule in the midst of us which is truly a sad life.
Where shall I turn if not too You, o peace loving Jesus.!
You have reunited those divided against one another, reconciled enemies and given peace to troubled souls.
Give us, I beseech you, thy precious gift of peace. This I beg of you, through the love and harmony you shared with Joseph and Mary.
Come to our aid, that all passions may bestilled and that peace and harmony may return to our country Nigeria.
Eternal Father, this is my will, but let your will be done in our country Nigeria through the same Christ our Lord Jesus, amen.
Please type amen and share if you like peace to reign in our country.

Re: Prayer For Peace In Our Country Nigeria. by TrajansKong: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
If you are asking us to direct our prayers to the white man in your picture signature then Nigeria has much, much further to fall.

When will the madness end??

(1) (Reply)

The Second Coming Of Jesus: Metaphor Or Literal? / Reasons Why I Am Against Prosperity Gospel And Tithing: / All Religions Are Purely For Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.