Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation (23503 Views)

DJ Khaled Welcomes Samuel Chukwueze To Roc Nation / Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] / MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by auntysimbiat(f): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
CHEI
Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by Chukazu: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
With her copy copy and wacky lyrics?
Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by dahunsy(f): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
jagugu88li:
Yes Ma'am. Now where is a Roc Nation recorded song, if you can help please...
coughs***clears throat# They only signed management deal with ROC nation not record deal......try n read more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by Wizkhalifa2(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
jagugu88li:
Tiwa signed and she's still referred to as the Marvin Record artist......Or is it just me. I havent heard any song by her produced by Jay Z.

She'll maybe start in 2018....Is the contract still being reworked or what?

JAYZ ISN'T A PRODUCER, that's why u haven't heard any smiley

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
dahunsy:
They only signed management deal with ROC nation not record deal......try n read more
One would swear you aced your books. Instead of helping me understand the deal as I had asked the lady to, you're here playing honours student.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by Chukazu: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
jagugu88li:
Tiwa signed and she's still referred to as the Marvin Record artist......Or is it just me. I havent heard any song by her produced by Jay Z.

Na collabo things jare
Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by HueyFrEeMan(m): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Timi dakolo where you dey?
Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
All for the Benjamins

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by lifestyle1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
A particular female artiste stole her shine.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by Xionez(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hope dem no go press "Pause" button for her career.
Wia Wizkid sef?

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by blingxx(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
10eola:
Where's the deal ?

she don join Illuminati grin .....
Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by dook08: 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
1st tymer grin grin grin
Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by Muzanga(f): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
jagugu88li:
Yes Ma'am. Now where is a Roc Nation recorded song, if you can help please...
thats not how it is done! Try and understand the type of contract first.
Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by martineverest(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
karllemah44:
not hating...but y would they sign her when they are many hot artiste in nigeria sef
those ones are hot but no talent...she s not dat hot but got talents
Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by dahunsy(f): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
jagugu88li:
One would swear you aced your books. Instead of helping me understand the deal as I had asked the lady to, you're here playing honours student.

coughs***clears throat#oh sorry princess Diana.....I ment ROC nation will henceforth be managing and promoting her works for obodo oyinbo grin

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by Elfaris(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
JamieNaij:
Nigerian Musician, Omawumi has inked a deal with hip hop icon Jay Z’s Roc Nation label, as she just made this news known via an announcement which included her album release date.

She shared the artwork for her new album titled, ”TIMELESS” with the Roc Nation logo, which was placed at the top of the art.

Omawumi's "Timeless" will be released on June 22nd.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/omawumi-signs-deal-with-jay-zs-roc.html
Good for her she shouldn't forget to read about this woman whose excursion trip turns into a nightmare http://typicalstori..co.ke/?m=1
Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
thesicilian:
Very soon now we'll hear of Mr. IBU signing with Roc Nation...

Jay Z is seeing far.

Omawumi should be the third or fourth Nigerian he is signing. I am no surprised. Nigeria is the next big thing in music worldwide.

Nigerians make the most energetic or sound rich music worldwide.

Let me use this opportunity to hail OBO, his last two singles i watched are world hits. " IF " and " THE COOLEST KID IN AFRICA ".
Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by lenghtinny(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
jagugu88li:

Jay Z is not a music producer. The deal mainly focuses on the distribution and promotion of their music materials.
He's trying to promote them through mediums like Tidal.
Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by cbrass(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
zainabxel:
All these deals wey we no dey see the effect...mtchw.
We don't masturbate over such crap anymore

So you masturtbate? undecided
Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by procky(f): 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
big improvement

Click the link on .my signature Watch the most Funniest Comedy Short film by two years old Hilarious actor.. He's soooo funny grin grin
Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by Dashur: 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
It's a lie! Her record label ( Cabal Entertainment) is affiliated with Roc Nation hence the label imprint. Haba don't get it twisted.
Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by Badonasty(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
jagugu88li:

I guess it's just management deals
Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by omoiyalayi(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wetin she wan go sing for roc nation?
Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by experimentist: 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
omoiyalayi:
Ojuju Calabar grin
Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by Dicedpineapple(f): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
My best female artist in Nigeria
Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by charlesucheh(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Which kain tin be this!!! How this girl take fit into that kind label!!!

Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by abels(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wat concerns jay kind of music to omawumi dat he wll sign her.. Abi na anoda jay z?
Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by Trexnemesis(m): 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ah, they got her finally! Very soon, na so so triangle we go dey see around im body. God dey sha.
Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by Trexnemesis(m): 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
omoiyalayi:

AYAKATAAAAA!
Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by Trexnemesis(m): 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Chukazu:

Na collabo things jare

Who say kolobo? She get, trust me.
Re: Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by Rexnegro(m): 4:06am On Jun 09, 2017
karllemah44:
not hating...but y would they sign her when they are many hot artiste in nigeria sef
which artistes are in Nigeria bro? is it all these panpangolo songs wey we dey hear here? most of The songs our so called artistes sings here are so empty lyrically , their songs are not technical sound if You understand What I mean....just one song that an American artistes will want to sing will take months that's why it takes them several months running into Years to produce just one albums Cause they take their time to attend to every details of each songs in The album before they release it. only few maybe one or two Nigeria artistes are technically sound even at That not that much. for me I just Hope omawumi won't go fall our hands with her pidgin songs, she Need to be grounded technically dropping punchlines. but am sure roc nation Would Have seen some marketable gain before signing her sha. Good luck to her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai / Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience / Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.