Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" (23566 Views)

Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband / Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal / Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by abefedammy: 1:39am On Mar 31, 2018
LPopular Nollywood actress and businesswoman, Mercy Aigbe has revealed the hell she went through when she gave birth to her daughter, Michelle Gentry at the age of 22.

She reveal she had to sell her valuables together her to school and feed themselves.

She said:
“Special shout out to all the single mums…I can relate, hmm I remember when I had to go sell my gold jewellery at Yaba just to pay Michelle ‘s school fees and for us to feed. I went through ‘HELL’”

Being a single mom, she advises all mothers to stay focused and be prayerful:
"Please stay focused, be determined, be hardworking and prayerful, put all your trust in the Lord because “we are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus” and trust me you will rise above those challenges. To all mothers, mothers to be , may the Lord continue to strengthen us and may we eat the fruit of our labour IJN. Responsible daddies you ain’t left out. Thank you all once again.”

https://www.gistrealm.com/i-had-to-sell-my-jewellery-at-yaba-to-pay-michelles-school-fees-and-feed-mercy-aigbe/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by OneCorner: 3:11am On Mar 31, 2018
true talk... i was there wen she was selling them
very strong woman grin

59 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by Donshemzy1234: 3:42am On Mar 31, 2018
Okay good. But now the girl is ripe for hmmmm. Okay bye.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by Ahmed0336(m): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2018
OneCorner:
true talk... i was there wen she was selling them
very strong woman grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by KingsleyCEO: 11:39am On Mar 31, 2018
This is just one of those many sacrifice our mothers make to give us the best.

A mothers love towards her child is just like God's love towards humans.

Shout out to all mothers, may your children come out well in future and do you proud.

Your sacrifice will never be wasted.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by XVIER(m): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2018
I also sold all my electronics and gadgets to pay for my friends medical bills. You don't see me talk about it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by martineverest(m): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2018
every celebs in Nigeria is forming 'i suffered before... '

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by YorubaAssasin: 11:39am On Mar 31, 2018
What she meant in this regards....

Jewellery = Pvssy grin grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by rentAcock(m): 11:40am On Mar 31, 2018
Do you want the Nobel Peace prize for selling your jewelries in order to feed your daughter? Isn't that something you are expected to do?

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 11:41am On Mar 31, 2018
Me sef sold mine too!! Let me come n b going joor, cos I cannot come n kill myself undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by YorubaAssasin: 11:41am On Mar 31, 2018
martineverest:
every celebs in Nigeria is forming 'i suffered before... '

Dem go all suffer die, I swear!

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by BlackDBagba: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2018
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by naijaboiy: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2018
This one will just be cooking lies upandan just to attract unnecessary attention to her self. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by Radicalface: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2018
She can sell the daughter to recover all her money.. I relate too

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by dunkem21(m): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2018
Who told you to buy the jewelries in the first place?

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by Kenndee(m): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2018
Are u sure it's your jewellery u sold?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2018
Aunty Mercy...pls and pls we or let me say I am not interested ...don't bore me with your "i suffer before" "I sold pure water before bla bla bla" i don't care and am not interested. i believe everyone on this forum has been through one thing or another too....we refused to sympathize with your past because it's your cross....don't hangry me biko undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by Olukat(m): 11:45am On Mar 31, 2018
What was she doing with gold when she couldn't feed?
People often sell their valuables for survival!

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by arokoola(m): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2018
No much of a fuss! At one point or the other, every one had parted with a liability to secure an asset. I wish I have such to part with and pay up my PGD tuition fee.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by BabatCargo(m): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2018
Who else Will,if you cant pay your Child fees,too much story this days of i sell this,i sell that..

Bring your goods from China/USA att $4.5/kg
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by Burgerlomo: 11:52am On Mar 31, 2018
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by partnerbiz4: 11:56am On Mar 31, 2018
Story..
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by toprealman: 11:56am On Mar 31, 2018
Even this one that ONLY RECENTLY separated from her husband. Abeg shift go one side joor......better still, share your experience with your daughter. She go need am wella
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by babyfaceafrica: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
And so what?...who asked her?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by rejosom(m): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
So what did you sell to buy them in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by YorubaAssasin: 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
rentAcock:
Do you want the Nobel Peace prize for selling your jewelries in order to feed your daughter? Isn't that something you are expected to do?

I tire ooo
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by geezynoni: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
Most people sell their jewelries,it's not a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
tongue......Everyone has a SUPER-STORY to tellllllllllll grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by Pharrel22(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
MS lai Mohammed
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" by Richnero(m): 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
My mother did same for I and my sibling back in the days when we were still in secondary school, selling her very last pair of George materials just so she could pay our school fees.
Yet no one heard about it from her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Spinall Slams End SARS Online Activists / E-Money Celebrates His Birthday Today / Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.