Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

6 Things You Shouldn’t Do In An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 6 Things You Shouldn’t Do In An Interview (17681 Views)

6 Things Job Seekers Do That Sabotage Their Interview Chances / 6 Things You Should Know Before Attending An Interview / 6 Things You Must Remove From Your Cv Very Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things You Shouldn’t Do In An Interview by brandydaniells(m): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2017
bro the only document u should take along with u is money.. .share d money among them and d job is urs

men this is nigeria
Re: 6 Things You Shouldn’t Do In An Interview by Tman104(m): 10:28am On Jun 09, 2017
Nice one Op
Re: 6 Things You Shouldn’t Do In An Interview by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2017
mezebel:
my dear am not lying. They asked me "what can I do to improve the company" I told them I will undertake a wide range of activities to market the products and services of the company to the existing and potential listeners and client which will increase awareness and loyalty and this can be achieved my working closely and in synergy with the colleagues in sales,promotion,events,news,advertisement and programming department....... Before I could finish what I was saying,the next woman with heavy parenthesis on her cheek throw that question,I became confuse.
looooooooooool that's the funniest interview question I've ever heard ... Just tell them by killing everyone in their villagesgringringrin
Re: 6 Things You Shouldn’t Do In An Interview by henz911(m): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2017
NEVER BE IN HURRY TO REPLY QUESTIONS... THINK WELL BEFORE YOU SPEAK b4 ur mouth go land u 4 yawa*

Re: 6 Things You Shouldn’t Do In An Interview by phoenixthefirst(m): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2017
Do not ask them the job roles. This is because you may get an interview for a bit unfamiliar job position, do not, I repeat, do not ask about the roles. You were sent an invitation, why didn't you research about the roles?
Re: 6 Things You Shouldn’t Do In An Interview by gloriadadiva(f): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2017
Sugarcious:
Tell the interviewer that you'll love to see her inside a casket made with oak then her family will be convinced.
hahahahahaha...lolz. Oh my God. grin
Re: 6 Things You Shouldn’t Do In An Interview by nerdhacker: 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Don't attend an interview without having at least 3 questions prepared for the interviewer!
Re: 6 Things You Shouldn’t Do In An Interview by alukstea(m): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
You can only prepare just as well as you can, other times any questions could get you off balance. You are preparing for Data analysis question and then the interviewer decide to ask how to end Boko sharan menance , all that might be left to do might be to whistle Whizkid- daddy yo as you vacate the room .

Too many codes and conducts of Interview and then just when I feel depressed another thread comes up to share the Do's and Don't of job, I ask what's left for the ordinary man ?

Most times the only thing that one should go with after adequate preparation is grace , nothing else is certain .

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Shouldn’t Do In An Interview by MajorGenGoody(m): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
frenchwine:
No 7: Falling for the all too familiar bait of partisan politics or famzing with a different soccer club than that of the interviewer. My guy don't even bother expecting a follow up email. It would never come.

Hahahahaha no be lie oooooo. I was once a victim of it

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Shouldn’t Do In An Interview by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
mezebel:
I messed up in my last interview with one company. Asked by the interviewer to demostrate how to convince a prospect to buy a casket made with oak tree,meanwhile they are not casket dealer.

Haha you for say easy to handle and then point to an invisible space and say good handles for easy gripping ,very comfortable inside very spacious purchase this today and let your loved ones rest peacefully ...

You go get am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things You Shouldn’t Do In An Interview by mezebel(f): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Haha you for say easy to handle and then point to an invisible space and say good handles for easy gripping ,very comfortable inside very spacious purchase this today and let your loved ones rest peacefully ...

You go get am
speechless became my hobby that time. If am asked the same question now,I will definitely give them memorable answer. Marketing is not limited to certain goods and services. every successful biz depends on good utilization of the promotools.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Shouldn’t Do In An Interview by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 10, 2017
mezebel:
speechless became my hobby that time. If am asked the same question now,I will definitely give them memorable answer. Marketing is not limited to certain goods and services. every successful biz depends on good utilization of the promotools.

I understand it's just one of those things your not expecting but honestly it is well with you ...You will have favor during your next opportunity
Re: 6 Things You Shouldn’t Do In An Interview by mezebel(f): 7:36am On Jun 11, 2017
solasoulmusic:

I understand it's just one of those things your not expecting but honestly it is well with you ...You will have favor during your next opportunity
thanks,God bless u

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Shouldn’t Do In An Interview by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2017
mezebel:
thanks,God bless u

Amen Thank You God Bless you too
Re: 6 Things You Shouldn’t Do In An Interview by mezebel(f): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
solasoulmusic:

You go get am
. I just got message that am invited for briefing in that same company I applied for.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Shouldn’t Do In An Interview by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 13, 2017
mezebel:
. I just got message that am invited for briefing in that same company I applied for.

Congrats God Bless
Re: 6 Things You Shouldn’t Do In An Interview by mezebel(f): 4:56am On Jun 13, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Congrats God Bless
watin dey wan talk for d briefing self?
Re: 6 Things You Shouldn’t Do In An Interview by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2017
mezebel:
watin dey wan talk for d briefing self?
not sure but my hopes is that you get the position you are seeking with them
Re: 6 Things You Shouldn’t Do In An Interview by Niftyrules(m): 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
kingphilip:
No be when de call you for interview before this one go de possible ni

Any which way op you try if no be copy and paste sha

Haba, no be everyone way write well dey copy and paste my brother. It is a matter of what you devour coupled with experience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Workforce Outsource Fresh Job Recruitment (150 Positions) / United Bank For Africa (UBA) Latest Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Which Of These Jobs Should He Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.