Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

The Major Social Sin Of Every Church, By Seye Ken - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Major Social Sin Of Every Church, By Seye Ken (284 Views)

'Hot Slap Parade' Inside Church By Boys And Girls (photos) / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Major Social Sin Of Every Church, By Seye Ken by seyeken(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
For the past few years, religion has become a major catalyst or tool for driving people's thought, action and behavior. As a result of this powerful medium and it imperative nature, it manipulative power has no bound. The perception of people towards religion varies, many sees it as an ingredients for moral development while some perceive it as an easy means to perpetuate indoctrination and radicalization. Also, a way to promote fanaticism (extremism).

However, irrespective of how people feel or see religion, everybody is entitled to an opinion. For me not to bore you, let me hit the nail at the top because am not putting this up to juxtapose between religions but instead to lend my own opinion on what I tag “the major social sin of every church”

It being a while I have been Hot to let this out. As a Christian I became overwhelmed by the impunity we called doctrines that virtually every church now celebrate today. I cannot but purge out this fact.

Every believing Christian will say I belong to a church, I love my church, my church is my pride, my church is the best and so on. But I keep asking this question, is church a legacy? However, before you start seeing this as an atheist handwork, follow this piece to the very end.

Back to why I asked that question, I have evaluated the depth of division in the Christian faith, without mincing words it is urge. Authoritatively, this disparity was caused in the name of church faction. What do I mean by this? I was speaking with a lady recently and I ask her to give me the prerequisite her dream man must possess, amazing to me, CLICK THIS LINK FOR THE FULL ARTICLE https://www.realitycheckng.com/the-major-social-sin-of-every-church-by-seye-ken/

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / The Bishop Who Prayed For Nigeria Not To Have Another Civil War / What Does The Bible Say About Being A Godly Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.