Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido (3676 Views)

Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video / Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by nastycgolden(m): 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Who is the best Nigerian artiste right now? These three artistes :Davido, Wizkid and Tekno are unarguably the biggest in the game as they keep popping out hits everytime.
So,what's your opinion guys..who do you feel is the biggest?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by Chikelue2000(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
and where is Phyno?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by mroop(m): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
davido is better
Re: Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
tekno never reach dat level to dey compare with these guys

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wizkid is the only one that has successfully done two international collabos that was a hit.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
I like tecno,but he's still upcoming compared to wizkid and davido

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by LesbianBoy(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Wizkid is the only one that has successfully done two international collabos that was a hit.

Which yeye hit angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by nastycgolden(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
tekno never reach dat level to dey compare with these guys
but he's really good tho... 2016 was his year.!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by Michellla(f): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wizkid is the only Nigerian artiste that has ever gotten that high on billboard charts after his feature with Drake.
So i give it to wizkid.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by Michellla(f): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Which yeye hit angry
One Dance
Come closer.
It topped chart for weeks too

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by mareema(f): 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
They're all really good...i don't know which of them is the best

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by LesbianBoy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
Michellla:

One Dance
Come closer.
It topped chart for weeks too

I didn't hear wizkid's voice on one dance! Come closer topped which chart? Iffahear! Infact come closer lemme give you knock on your head for saying that grin grin
Re: Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by mareema(f): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
LesbianBoy:

I didn't hear wizkid's voice on one dance! Come closer topped which chart? Iffahear! Infact come closer lemme give you knock on your head for saying that grin grin
Funny enough.. It was wizkid's part I loved most on one dance
Also, come closer was a hit.. Even pogba nd lingard danced to it

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by NicoBaba(m): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
LesbianBoy:

come closer is no 2currently in Africa chart tho Yawa by tekno is 1 but tekno not yet up to d standard of wizzy n obo

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by Michellla(f): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
LesbianBoy:

I was referring to one dance and if you didnt hear wizkid's voice in one dance,then your ear needs cleansing smiley

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Which yeye hit angry
Google to be informed
Re: Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
nastycgolden:
but he's really good tho... 2016 was his year.!!!
no doubt he's gud. but its nt yet time to compare we those two heavyweights.its like comparing hazard to ronaldo n messi
Re: Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by Kingblingz(m): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
I give it to wizzy wizzle..
Re: Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by smardray(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
mareema:
Funny enough.. It was wizkid's part I loved most on one dance
Also, come closer was a hit.. Even pogba nd lingard danced to it
u tink dat pogba has sense abi
Re: Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by paultogo: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
smardray:
Shoe get size davido and tecno are kids

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by LegalBaby(f): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Which yeye hit angry
Billboard hit
Re: Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by x6blade(m): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wizkid ft Chris Brown is a hit. If you like be dragging him down to level of tekno nd davido
Re: Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido by mareema(f): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
smardray:
yes! I think he does... do you?

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Goes Nude To Raise Awareness For Breast Cancer / " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) / Davido Savagely Reacts To Ugandan Artist, Cindy Who Called Omah Lay An Idiot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.