Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Serena Williams Goes Nude To Raise Awareness For Breast Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams Goes Nude To Raise Awareness For Breast Cancer (3684 Views)

Fan Goes Nude To Celebrate Isokoboy On His Birthday In Live Instagram Video / Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina / Korra Obidi Poses Nude To Campaign For 'Stop Cyber Bullying' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams Goes Nude To Raise Awareness For Breast Cancer by freakyamanda(f): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2018
To commemorate breast cancer awareness month, Serena Williams has recorded her version of ‘I Touch Myself’, a song by The Divinyls.

In the video, the tennis star is bare-chested but covers her breasts with her hands while singing her rendition of the 1990 hit.

“This Breast Cancer Awareness Month I’ve recorded a version of The Divinyls global hit “I Touch Myself” to remind women to self-check regularly,” Williams wrote on Instagram.

“Yes, this put me out of my comfort zone, but I wanted to do it because it’s an issue that affects all women of all colors, all around the world. Early detection is key – it saves so many lives. I just hope this helps to remind women of that.

“The music video is part of the I Touch Myself Project which was created in honor of celebrated diva, Chrissy Amphlett, who passed away from breast cancer, and who gave us her hit song to remind women to put their health first. The project is proudly supported by @BerleiAus for Breast Cancer Network Australia.”

You can watch the video here: http://www.todaysecho.com/serena-williams-goes-nude-to-raise-awareness-for-breast-cancervideo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serena Williams Goes Nude To Raise Awareness For Breast Cancer by Astonmartin(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Goes Nude To Raise Awareness For Breast Cancer by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 30, 2018
freakyamanda:
To commemorate breast cancer awareness month, Serena Williams has recorded her version of ‘I Touch Myself’, a song by The Divinyls.

In the video, the tennis star is bare-chested but covers her breasts with her hands while singing her rendition of the 1990 hit.

“This Breast Cancer Awareness Month I’ve recorded a version of The Divinyls global hit “I Touch Myself” to remind women to self-check regularly,” Williams wrote on Instagram.

“Yes, this put me out of my comfort zone, but I wanted to do it because it’s an issue that affects all women of all colors, all around the world. Early detection is key – it saves so many lives. I just hope this helps to remind women of that.

“The music video is part of the I Touch Myself Project which was created in honor of celebrated diva, Chrissy Amphlett, who passed away from breast cancer, and who gave us her hit song to remind women to put their health first. The project is proudly supported by @BerleiAus for Breast Cancer Network Australia.”

You can watch the video here: http://www.todaysecho.com/serena-williams-goes-nude-to-raise-awareness-for-breast-cancervideo/
hoe
Re: Serena Williams Goes Nude To Raise Awareness For Breast Cancer by MolarT(m): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2018
half boobs..
Re: Serena Williams Goes Nude To Raise Awareness For Breast Cancer by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:33am On Sep 30, 2018
Where is the breasts??
Why showing half breasts na. Am highly disappointed. mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Goes Nude To Raise Awareness For Breast Cancer by iamnavy1: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2018
Is this nudes
Re: Serena Williams Goes Nude To Raise Awareness For Breast Cancer by Masterclass32: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
You didn't have show us your bare chest to raise awareness about breast cancer.

It's not like we don't know what a breast is.
Re: Serena Williams Goes Nude To Raise Awareness For Breast Cancer by dbos11(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
Don't know wot to say. mtcheeew

Can't explain how disappointed i am after rushing here to c fresh boobs only to c bare chest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serena Williams Goes Nude To Raise Awareness For Breast Cancer by GentleMoney: 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2018

(1) (Reply)

"Yes Am Pregnant" - Ubi Franklin's Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro Replies Curious Fans / Alaafin of Oyo’s wife, Ajoke, reacts to claims of being sent out of the Palace / #BBNAIJA: These Two Housemates Might Be Evicted On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.