Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Aa+ss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Aa+ss (549 Views)

Yes, It Is Not Impossible. 'AA' Can Marry 'AS' And Give Birth To 'SS' / Please Help: The Best Way To Cope With An SS Patient / Please Help An SS Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aa+ss by crossblane1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
I am AA and my love is SS what should I so?
Re: Aa+ss by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Look for a nice hospital that will treat your kids properly. honestly!
Re: Aa+ss by crossblane1(m): 12:16am On Jun 09, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Look for a nice hospital that will treat your kids properly. honestly!
we are yet to get married.
are u saying that A S genotype get sick often?
Re: Aa+ss by Lexusgs430: 12:25am On Jun 09, 2017
crossblane1:
I am AA and my love is SS
what should I so?

Your kids would be fine, but you need to educate them on their choice of future partners...... (No AS or SS for them)
If you can cope financially and otherwise, with the crisis period your wife might have?
Carry go & Fire down
Re: Aa+ss by crossblane1(m): 12:38am On Jun 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Your kids would be fine, but you need to educate them on their choice of future partners...... (No AS or SS for them)
If you can cope financially and otherwise, with the crisis period your wife might have?
Carry go & Fire down

the girl in question as never been admitted to an hospital so my question is does the crisis start late?
Re: Aa+ss by Lexusgs430: 12:56am On Jun 09, 2017
crossblane1:

the girl in question as never been admitted to an hospital so my question is does the crisis start late?

Just be prepared. If it happens, you are prepared (by heart and financially). If she does not have any crisis ever, ( your heart remains emotionally intact & you can spend the saved funds, towards treating me at a bar (suya & Grey Goose), is all I want.........
Re: Aa+ss by crossblane1(m): 6:09am On Jun 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Just be prepared. If it happens, you are prepared (by heart and financially). If she does not have any crisis ever, ( your heart remains emotionally intact & you can spend the saved funds, towards treating me at a bar (suya & Grey Goose), is all I want.........

thanks

1 Like

Re: Aa+ss by crossblane1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
is there any drugs that can help a female ss genotype to boost her body development?

(1) (Reply)

Help Please; Urgent!!! Save A Life / You Can Eat These 15 Foods As Much As You Want And Still Not Gain Weight / Permanent Cure For Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Without Side Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.