Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,913 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

Herpes Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herpes Cure (1670 Views)

Is This Herpes Or Hiv? / In Search Of Permanent Herbal Cure For Herpes / Try These Home Remedies With Alum For Herpes, Cankers And Cold Sores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herpes Cure by MaryREEL: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
MY HERPES VIRUS WAS COMPLETELY CURE BY DR LEWIS HERBAL MEDICINE, IT CAN ALSO BE OF HELP TO YOU, CONTACT HIM TODAY {LEWIS7TEMPLE@GMAIL.COM, WHATSAPP:+2347067468416}

I just want to thank Dr Lewis for giving me my life back …I thank GOD that I did find him…I fell 2million% better…I don’t know how I could have gone on with out him …every one there should be commended for the truly awesome thing Dr Lewis is doing… I had separated from a 10 year marriage and had experienced several sexual partners after the separation. About 6 months of episodes of unprotected sex, I developed itching and burning in my genitals and the appearance of clusters of fluid filled lesions in my vagina and buttock. I also developed a fever and swollen glands in the groin. I had episodes of extreme pain on passing urine. My sexual activity came to a rapid stop because of extreme pain. I also developed a vaginal discharge. I saw my doctor who took swabs and told me that I most probably had Herpes. I was given tablets, which helped. Two months after the tablets I again had a recurrence both of my vaginal pain and the rash on my buttock. I took a blood test and verified I was positive with the HSV2 virus. I was so frustrated and depressed, I felt like my world had come to an end. Then I started searching for help from one place to the other, I used so many medication, all to no avail. Until one day when I read online on Dr Lewis herbal remedy cured a man with a with virus, the testimony sparked a hope in me, then I contacted him immediately, after getting the medication from him, I used it for just 7 days as instructed by Dr Lewis. Following the course of treatment (with the herbal medicine) the lesions on MY buttock completely healed and I have not had any recurrence of the vaginal irritation since. I tested after the 90 day waiting period I tested negative and has remained HSV free since. I'm sharing my testimony because Dr Lewis temple was the first place where I found hope on my journey. Dr Lewis has done amazing things in my life and I hope that my testimony will help someone that may be in a situation that I was once in. Contact him today. Email: lewis7temple@gmail.com, WhatsApp: +2347067468416.

He can also cure the following:
HIV
CANCER
DIABETES
LOW SPERM COUNT
BARRINESS
PENIS AND BOOBS ENLARGMENT

Email: lewis7temple@gmail.com, WhatsApp: +2347067468416.

Re: Herpes Cure by Oliviaisabella0: 6:43am On Feb 16, 2020
I still don’t know the right words to express my gratitude to this great man Dr. Tebor After been diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. in 2months ago, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Tebor online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured from the bottom of my heart I'm truly grateful, i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support, You can Email him via email Teborherbalcenter@gmail.com or for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on whats-app with this mobile number +2348153052125. one thing i love most about DR Tebor is honestly, and he is very polite with his patience, everything he told me was what i did, and his herbal medicine are very affordable. you can also visit him on his websete...https://teborherbalcanter. thank you and god bless you Dr Tebor
Re: Herpes Cure by johnnysmith(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
I Want To Appreciate Dr.ALABI for his great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And i Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.ALABI Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.ALABI I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have The Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr ALABI To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.ALABI For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr.ALABI Herbal Medicine,His Contact EmailsadDr.Alabiherbalhome@yahoo.com)

Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2347015927966 thank you so much DR.ALABI for any kind of informations you can check on me on my whatasapp via +1{810}4982897

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo: When Nigerians Were Vaccinated Using AK47 From 60s To 80s / 4 Benefits Of Boiling Pineapple Leaves And Drink The Water Regularly / Have You Tasted/seen A Prepared Moringa Tea Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.