Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,662 members, 7,844,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Infinix Really Needs Improvement - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Really Needs Improvement (1352 Views)

Tecno Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - Still A Massive Room For Improvement From T / Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? / Glo Improvement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Really Needs Improvement by Boscojugunu(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
I dont think i will buy an infinix phone again in my life. i bought hot note last two years, it gave me charging issues after some in the sense it charges slow. it can spend up t to three weeks before it gets to 100%. i took it to calcare and i was told to bring 16 thousand. fast forward i upgraded to infinix hot s and now am having the same issue. am just tired of infinix.
Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
Boscojugunu:
I dont think i will buy an infinix phone again in my life. i bought hot note last two years, it gave me charging issues after some in the sense it charges slow. it can spend up t to three weeks before it gets to 100%. i took it to calcare and i was told to bring 16 thousand. fast forward i upgraded to infinix hot s and now am having the same issue. am just tired of infinix.
i currently use the infinix hot s and i hardly experience such except when a use a charger different from the one that came with the phone or a charger with a bad usb cable.. Try to change your charger.. Or maybe u bought a fake infinix phone. Peace
Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by kolafolabi(m): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Try use the follow-come charger

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by Boscojugunu(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ajehswag:
i currently use the infinix hot s and i hardly experience such except when a use a charger different from the one that came with the phone or a charger with a bad usb cable.. Try to change your charger.. Or maybe u bought a fake infinix phone. Peace
still using the charger tht came with the phone. Again i got the original product
Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by kolafolabi(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Boscojugunu:
still using the charger tht came with the phone. Again i got the original product
Sorry bro! 100% sure it was replaced with a fake charger

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Boscojugunu:
can i see a pic of the charger so i can compare it with mine
Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by Boscojugunu(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ajehswag:
can i see a pic of the charger so i can compare it with mine
not here but will upload it as soon as i get it
Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Infinix does the best low-key phones on this planet. The thing be working better than Buhari government.
Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by omoadeleye(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
The problem is real bro, that's infinix problem all of you that haven't noticed this problem would soon Experience it,
Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by bishopjoe02(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
this infinix phone are not safe, that phone can cos cancer, it emit strange ray after prolonged use and doing the night
Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by kogbaski99: 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Why not just change ur brand
Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by Boscojugunu(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
omoadeleye:
The problem is real bro, that's infinix problem all of you that haven't noticed this problem would soon Experience it,
am sure am not the one facing this challenge. infinix need to buckle up
Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by percyshelu(m): 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
expert advice, hotS or Note3 for just games and photography
Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by tosins(m): 7:11am On Jun 09, 2017
eeeoooo, see what is happening to infinix when am planning to buy hot s2 pro
Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by sod09(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2017
Boscojugunu:
am sure am not the one facing this challenge. infinix need to buckle up
story....everyone telling u other wise means you on ur own.
always trying to bring down good product, bad belle angry angry angry
Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by Boscojugunu(m): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2017
sod09:
story....everyone telling u other wise means you on ur own.
always trying to bring down good product, bad belle angry angry angry
u mean am trying to bring down a product i spent my hard earn cash on? i just pray you dont face what am talking about
Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by Boscojugunu(m): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2017
percyshelu:
expert advice, hotS or Note3 for just games and photography
you better go for other product
Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by percyshelu(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2017
Boscojugunu:
you better go for other product
suggest one boss
Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by Boscojugunu(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
samsung
Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by Mainman4: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Get Xiaomi...and dont bother to thank me later
Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by Viktor1983(m): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
i have problems charging my Infinix hot s too. Charges slow and discharges very fast.i think mine is a battery issue. Took it to carlcare yesterday. Waiting to hear from them
Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by DonShark(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
It seems this charging issue is happening to all hot s phones clocking 2 years. Mine will charge fast today and charge slow tomorrow.

Infinix, please what's the cause, it can't be charger.
Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by shedy03(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
so far infinix is the best smartphone i have used.
hot note(x551) was my first infinix phone, it never gave me reason to take it for repairs. i upgraded the OS to lolliop, it was smooth.
i later upgraded to note LTE(note 2 pro), am still rocking it.
sorry about your terrible experience with infinix phones.
Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by bravesoul247(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Boscojugunu:
so sorry for this issues but you can consider getting a Tecno Camon CX or L9 plus. Very nice phones
Re: Infinix Really Needs Improvement by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
bravesoul247:
so sorry for this issues but you can consider getting a Tecno Camon CX or L9 plus. Very nice phones
I so Love L9 plus

(1) (Reply)

This Is Samsung’s Upcoming Flip Phone SM-W2018(photos) / Check Out The Latest Phone Brand In Nigeria / Nigeria Used Neat Iphone 6 Gold Color Needed In Lagos !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.