Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

UPDATE ON N200k Post Office Charges Pls I Need Advice. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / UPDATE ON N200k Post Office Charges Pls I Need Advice. (358 Views)

I need Advice On Honda Baby Boy / Sharp, Clean Used Subaru Impreza 2.0 N200k Negotiable / N200k Post Office Charges Pls I Need Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE ON N200k Post Office Charges Pls I Need Advice. by desmond2pk: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
As a small business owner, I bought car keys from ebay that are not worth more than $500 equivalent to N185000. The shipper paid for shipping fees which I am yet to pay him back. The post office personal called me this morning that I should come to claim my package with N200k or more.
This is very ridiculous. Someone somewhere is not doing his work properly.
I have told the sender to request for the items back because there is no way I can pay N200,000 for something I paid N1500 to receive just two month ago or less.
I need advice from anyone who has experienced this type of thing from Nigeria post office.
For now, the only solution that came to my mind is for the sender to request it back.
UPDATE. Finally my wife met the oga at post office somolu. She was told that the bill came from customs. The actual bill is N281k. According to my wife, she expressed her regrets but promise that she would help us forward the case and ensure that justice is done. My wife was told to write a letter of reassessment to the customs which she did immediately and submitted to the woman. The woman promised to help us but then, she is not sure the bill will be drastically reduced to what we used to pay before (N2k).Hmmm!. So now my business, my small business is in the hands of one custom man out there. I need advice on what to do? Does anybody know any big oga custom that can help? Or does anybody have buhari number? Lol. Yes na. I have been helping the government since 10 years. I have employed alot of youths and I have also trained a lot of youths who are on their own now. So my small business can not just be eradicated because of one custom man who didn't do his job well. I need advice pls. Any custom man in the house? You can reach me on 08137606444.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Sound Vehicle I Can Pay For In Istallments / Salvage 2009 NISSAN MURANO SL $7500 / Toyota Sienna Forsale At Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.