Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,554 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump (43509 Views)

AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry / What If I Impregnated Freda Francis - AY Slams Critics / Mabel Makun Warns Freda Francis To Stay Away From AY, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by OVA200(m): 12:21am On Jun 09, 2017
seunlly:
it not done that way jhooor.
which city girls be virgin again and we go see a giu that is vjrgin that will marry them.
life goes on kid.
This is one of the reason we are still where we are till today, so you want a virgin after bleeping all the girls in your neighborhood Abi?

I rebuke any virgin girl from you in Jesus name grin
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by Dicedpineapple(f): 12:26am On Jun 09, 2017
dechar:
you beautiful
thanks dear..
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by Dicedpineapple(f): 12:27am On Jun 09, 2017
dechar:
you beautiful
not bad yourself
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by dechar(m): 12:37am On Jun 09, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
not bad yourself
thanks sweet
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by jezyben: 12:42am On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by Dicedpineapple(f): 12:48am On Jun 09, 2017
dechar:
thanks sweet
aiit
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by Witnes: 2:06am On Jun 09, 2017
Which time Iyanya go d real tin, so so Exs. isokey
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by FancyTeekay: 3:04am On Jun 09, 2017
Iyanya ex.... So?
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by Duru009(m): 3:26am On Jun 09, 2017
Another babymama!!!
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by yommen: 4:22am On Jun 09, 2017
makydebbie:
We don't know her name. Abi is her name Iyanya's ex gf?

Dumb! Very very dumb!!! May be you need to listen and read more instead of talking and commenting.
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by dee02(m): 5:04am On Jun 09, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Main reason I must marry a virgin I can't just stand that feeling knowing my wife has been bleeped before by someone else or even multiple people sef. ... Honestly I cant stand it.. . Imagine the title. iyanya ex.. .

What a brainless twerp
Your likes always end up with village dogs!
Keep looking for a virgin
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by Evablizin(f): 5:04am On Jun 09, 2017
dikason017:

Evablizin,, always everywhere.
lols MTN everywhere you go
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by EWAagoyin(m): 5:49am On Jun 09, 2017
dee02:

What a brainless twerp
Your likes always end up with village dogs!
Keep looking for a virgin
ogbeni calm down.. .take cold pure water I sabi find wetin I want wen d time comes.. Who I choose to keep as wife is non of ur damn business
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by Englishgold: 6:38am On Jun 09, 2017
This has nothing to do with the general public.wetin concern me....

Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by Kobicove(m): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2017
makydebbie:
We don't know her name. Abi is her name Iyanya's ex gf?

I wonder o!
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by SamiraF: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2017
Elohor Oguntimehin aka Freda Francis wages of sin. She does not know who fathered her child out of the numerous men she sleeps with. Her hoe-dom come.

1 Like

Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by segzyogondus(m): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2017
Congrats to her but if we try to calculate how many Ex most of us have there is God ooooo cos most Exes are doing well now than expected the reason my uncle said your Ex is someone's future so be careful how you treat them so you won't be ashame wen you hear about them next time.... Even our future wife or husband was someone's Ex....... So Iyanya how is the Ministry now ?
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by makydebbie(f): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2017
yommen:

Dumb! Very very dumb!!! May be you need to listen and read more instead of talking and commenting.
Shut up. It's now I've noticed it has been modified. It was Iyanya's ex that was there previously. You don't have to insult me to prove a point.
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by Bigbarris(m): 9:17am On Jun 09, 2017
Are you seeing what am seeing? grin
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by makydebbie(f): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2017
Duane212:
Hi sweetness
Hello.
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by 5oyad: 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
The grandmother of pimps is pregnant. So what will happen to her pimping business (oasis medspa) now? Olosho work dey pay for nigeria. Dont be deceived.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) / Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair / Adorable Photos Of Helen Paul, Her Husband And Their Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.