Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

7 Funny But Annoying Questions Nigerians Are Fond Of Asking - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Funny But Annoying Questions Nigerians Are Fond Of Asking (509 Views)

Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City / 10 Stupid Questions You Seriously Need To Stop Asking / Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Funny But Annoying Questions Nigerians Are Fond Of Asking by MillionDollars: 1:26am On Jun 09, 2017
Nigerians are just funny set of people who can ask the most annoying but funny set of questions you can think of.
A good number of us have either asked or have been asked these question at some point or the other. A lot of times, some people ask questions that can make you want to ask them if they are okay. I mean, why should someone be asking you the obvious.

Well, as much as these questions can be annoying, the sarcastic answers that come with them makes them really funny and hilarious. Here are some really ones.

1. You see identical twins, and then you ask
Are you guys twins

No, it's picmix.

2. Your friend calls you and asks, where are you? and you answered at the ATM, and he asks you again, what is happening there?

I am photocopying money.

3. You're watching a movie and then your friend asks you

Are you watching a movie?

No, I'm actually discussing with the TV.

4. I mistakenly cut my thumb with razor blade and then someone asks

Why did you cut yourself?

I have too much blood, I want to reduce it.

5. My long time friend sees me, and she asks me, is that you?

No, it's my mother when she was young.

6. You see a woman who just gave birth and you then ask did you just give birth?

No, I bought the baby from eBay.

7. Someone sees you leaving a place and asks, are you leaving?

No, I'm practising how to walk.

Add yours

(1) (Reply)

Who Keep Secrets / Tinapa: Nigeria’s $450 Million White Elephant / List Of Items Banned By Nigeria Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.