Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,378 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

How To Get A French Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get A French Visa. (691 Views)

Living In France / Life As A French Résident / ₦90m Flyboard Strapped To Feet Wows The French President. Outruns Lambo / I Would Like To Hook Up With A French Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A French Visa. by joemiki(m): 4:17am On Jun 09, 2017
Am aspiring to join the French foreign legion but I don't know how to go about the issue of visa or which to apply for.
Anybody to render some advise to me pls...
Re: How To Get A French Visa. by amuwo1980: 5:06am On Jun 09, 2017
joemiki:
Am aspiring to join the French foreign legion but I don't know how to go about the issue of visa or which to apply for.
Anybody to render some advise to me pls...
am all ears, have always curious about the legion, bros you will stationed in Africa oh, brazzaville or mali or dijbouti
Re: How To Get A French Visa. by joemiki(m): 6:34am On Jun 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: How To Get A French Visa. by joemiki(m): 6:35am On Jun 09, 2017
Only to former French colonies in Africa?

(1) (Reply)

Terrible Fatal Accident In Ikorodu, 2 Dead (graphic Photos) / Sudan / Migrating To Australia,i Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.