Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Urgently Need Nigerian Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Urgently Need Nigerian Passport (689 Views)

Canada Counters Dele Momodu's Statement That They Need Nigerian Immigrants / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues / Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgently Need Nigerian Passport by meekhat: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
I greet my fellow Nigerians,
I am currently in need of the 32 pages Nigerian passport. I have not had it before, don't know the procedure, cost, requirements and processing duration. Somebody should please help me with necessary information and possibly assistance. I stay in Lagos, precisely Ojo area.
Thank you all in advance.
Re: I Urgently Need Nigerian Passport by DonEd(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
30k 10days.
Re: I Urgently Need Nigerian Passport by Sebastine1606(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
meekhat:
I am currently in need of the 32 pages Nigerian passport. I have not had it before, don't know the procedure, cost, requirements and processing duration. Somebody should please help me with necessary information and possibly assistance. I stay in Lagos, precisely Ojo area.
U mean you don't know that immigration are the ones incharge, and from 30k upward, depending on speed
Re: I Urgently Need Nigerian Passport by Vibrantvyv644(f): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2017
meekhat:

Hello i stay in Lagos too. I know of someone who does it. No much requirements, its something you should have. Your birth certificate and your certificate of origin with a passport photograph. He can help you get the cert. of origin for you. So keep your mind at rest. You need my assistance, you can get other info on my profile. Thanks.
Re: I Urgently Need Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
I did mine 25k in Benin city

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Country To Do Masters / Slovakia Embassy In Nigeria / Living In Nigeria Vs Living In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.