Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa (22927 Views)

Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by joshkiddies: 8:07am On Jun 09, 2017
Nasarawa State Police command have arrested a 27-year-old man, who has been identified as Ibrahim Usabatu for sexually abusing three under-age girls in Tudun Abu, Lafia LGA of the state.

It was gathered that Ibrahim who is also a herbalist, reportedly slept in a mosque before he was accommodated by his victims’ family in Tudun Abu. Usabatu, and have also accepted that he had sexual intercourse with the children.

“I am in police custody because I raped three of my cousins. It happened as a mistake, it was the devil that pushed me to commit the crime,” he said. The victims’ parents called on the police to ensure that justice is done in the matter.

Talking about suspecting Ibrahim for a long while, one of the sexually abused kids' parent who pleaded anonymity said;

“One fateful day when I saw my daughter, I started suspecting something between the two of them; in fact, I had been trailing him for some months.

If we are inside the house, he would come outside and if we are outside he would remain inside pretending to be teaching the kids lessons. When I discovered what he was doing to the kids, I did not hesitate to ask my daughter, and she gave details of what transpired between her, the other two under-age girls and Usabatu.”

Punch reports that the Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Kennedy Idirisu, said the suspect would be prosecuted as soon as investigation was concluded. He called on parents to “always put an eye on their wards.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/man-arrested-sexually-abusing-3-underage-girls.html

1 Share

Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by whitebeard(m): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2017
OFFICE OF NCAN PUBLIC RELATIONS.

we are on our way to office pls bear with us.!!

16 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by dessz(m): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2017
whitebeard commot 4 hia, u no sabi report cool

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by Godfullsam(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2017
This man don old pass 27 yrs na undecided

See grey hair for him head.

Make them cut off d prick, give it to pussy cat.

7 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2017
motumina malware na'kwana, yaya ki ke?what do you think is the cause of this and what should be done about it?
Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by edenhazard(f): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2017
IPO.....
Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by Moreoffaith(m): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2017
look the man face self.

mchew.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by Yteflon(m): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2017
Find trusted artisans and Professional service providers in your neighborhood on t-hub.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by coptic: 10:32am On Jun 09, 2017
Of course.

This is one of the only vices an Ibrahim is good at.

If he is not killing, he is planning how to. And when he's not doing that, he's planning... Complete the dots.

Nothing good can come from an Ibrahim, so long as he's Hausafulani Muslim.

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by sharpshap(m): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2017
Death penalty should be the punishment for rape and you will see how sanity would be restored.
Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by chynie: 10:32am On Jun 09, 2017
are these guys not supposed to be fasting?
me tire o.
in 1 case he committed paedophile, incest, underage rage etc

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by Freelady(m): 10:33am On Jun 09, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by samtee37(m): 10:33am On Jun 09, 2017
3 of his cousin? and he is still there with his scrotums intact sad

This one weak me

6 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 09, 2017
whitebeard:
OFFICE OF NCAN PUBLIC RELATIONS.

we are on our way to office pls bear with us.!!

Go home son.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 09, 2017
Most child rape happens at the hands of people the child knows well.

Parents be vigilant.

TEN WAYS TO PROTECT YOUR CHILD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by Ogashub(m): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2017
No good news has made front page today. angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by Oluwasegun664(m): 10:35am On Jun 09, 2017
Toh, dis man pass 27 yrs old
Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by obicentlis: 10:35am On Jun 09, 2017
Most times I wonder what a full grown man will see in kids that will attract them to him. This is immorality at the peak. What in them will get u hard? No bweast or ass. Where there are a lot of endowed women out there that are always ready to get down with you.

Send him to jail ,cos no kid can safe around him.
Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by ikgabriel(m): 10:37am On Jun 09, 2017
I'm actually growing speedily. I made top10 dis time. Some people are paedophiles, dey jus can't control dis libido wen it comes to minor and people like dis are always shy to confront grown ups.

Sometimes lynching won't help but some other things cud be done. Don't try ask Me cos I'm no doctor.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by DaBillionnaire: 10:37am On Jun 09, 2017
ztapi:
motumina malware na'kwana, yaya ki ke?what do you think is the cause of this and what should be done about it?

What does malware hav 2 do wif ds issue, d y deal wif computer issues
Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by Mayorsholly(m): 10:37am On Jun 09, 2017
see d man shapeless head grin
Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by LexngtonSteele: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2017
Flay him alive... slowly
Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by malware: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2017
ztapi:

How can I know what motivated the unrepentant paedophile to embark on his abominable act? The guy should at least have his manhood detached from that his God-forsaken body or even be sent to meet his counterparts at the other side.

4 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
wink Aboki and kpekus are like 5 & 6. grin
Dem too like d thing so tey it may not be safe to tie ur donkey or goat outside cos anytin fit happen. cheesy
https://www.google.no/amp/www.informationng.com/2014/12/man-arrested-for-having-sex-with-goat-in-jigawa.html/amp
Na for there u go see manpower, buratashi all d orishirishi for chewing kpekus. Na for there one man go get wives and concubines cos d kongi level is so high pass that of people down south be it those from Afonjanistan or Flatinostan tongue
coptic:
Of course.

This is one of the only things an Ibrahim is good at.

If he is not killing, he is planning how to. And when he's not doing that, he's planning... Complete the dots.

Nothing good can come from an Ibrahim, so long as he's Hausafulani Muslim.

Drop the tribalism.

Don't be a purveyor of hate.

...........................................................................................................

This is off topic, but I feel strongly I must raise this.

Over the last few months, I have noticed that the level of tribal e-war bashing on Nairaland, especially on the Politics and Crime threads has risen to a point that it has become bothersome. I think that the tenor of the threads has become a nest of hate, bitterness, and anger.

Even our Nairaland monikers have become an expression of hateful sentiments.

I would like to appeal to my fellow Nairalanders to please be more civil to one another. Posting hate messages does not reflect well on us as members of this forum, and at the same time puts us in a bad light before the rest of the world. We all have grievances....far better we express them in ways that do not anger or hurt others.

I myself will continue to try to be civil in my commenting and responses.

Let us make life easy for Seun and his moderators. Let us tone down the anger, the hate, and the bitterness. It does no one any good...and it certainly does one a lot of harm.

Signed:
9jaKohai....an anime and manga fanatic, a Nigerian, and a lover of peace.

6 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2017
Ramadan. And Paedophilia is in the air. Na wa o
Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by malware: 10:40am On Jun 09, 2017
DaBillionnaire:

What does malware hav 2 do wif ds issue, d y deal wif computer issues

grin no mind d guy. I've responded to him.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by dbulk: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2017
Moreoffaith:
look the man face self.

mchew.
Re: Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa by smartty68(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2017
Pedophilias

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

45-year-old Father Rapes Daughter, 11, In Bauchi / 'Man-Of-God' Police Officer Asks For Bribe While Speaking In Tongues (Video) / Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.